imagine 51; mine..

You opened the door to your house and smiled, it's currently 2 am in the morning and Jungkook doesn't know i'm home yet. He's probably sleeping waiting for his baby to come home.

You left your luggage in the living room deciding that you'll just clean it in the morning. You silently walked upstairs and went into your walk in closet and put on his hoodie. You was only in your undergarments and his oversized hoodie.

You walked in your room seeing his sleeping form on the bed, as always he's shirtless with only his boxers on. You carefully went to lay beside him, you pulled the soft duvet over you both and immediately hugged him tightly.

Going overseas without him was so boring, you couldn't sleep properly since you didn't have him next to you. You sniff his manly cologne which never fails to make your heart jump, you kissed his soft lips earning a soft smile from him.

He's half awake. He pulls you closer to him and wraps his right arm around your waist tightly, you went closer to his neck and gave him small sloppy kisses. He groans, "I fucking missed you baby." You hear him murmur.

"I missed you too baby." You pull away from the hug and looked at him with his eyes close, he is perfection. Sometimes you question yourself how you got him.

"He's mine and i am his."

You couldn't help but give him another kiss on the lips. He chuckles and finally opens his eyes, you bite your lip smiling. "You're so beautiful y/n." He kisses your lips this time,

You smile and sighed facing the other way to finally sleep

You smile and sighed facing the other way to finally sleep. He comes closer to you and hugs you, due to the both of your warm bodies touching each other, you fell asleep very comfortable.

Next morning..

The sun greets you, you flutter your eyes open. You plastered a smile immediately feeling his hands teasingly touch your stomach,

 You plastered a smile immediately feeling his hands teasingly touch your stomach,

He kisses your neck down to your shoulder, "Morning baby." You turn around to face him, "Morning." You bite your lips, he looks at your lips. "Don't bite your lips.. only i can bite those." You giggle and teasingly slap his chest softly.