Imagine 23; promise

Sorry for the long a waited request.

Here you go. Nightrunner97

----------------

You tiredly sat down on the couch after cleaning the whole house, waiting for your boyfriend to come home.. it's nearly 7 and his shift usually ends at 6.

Not again. You thought sighing.

You sat up and drank water still breathing heavily like you had ran a marathon. Suddenly the door bashes open, "Y/n where are you?! Come massage me!" He shouted, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

You ran up to him and took his jacket, when he hugged you, you smelt alcohol. You pushed him away getting tired of him smelling like this everyday he comes home, he grabbed you harshly by the arm and threw you on the couch.

You stared at him terrified, you stood up and slapped his face, when he turned his face slightly to the side because of the slap. You saw a pinkish purple marked on his neck. Your eyes widened.

You chuckled and stepped back from him, "Who the heck gave you a hickey? You've been seeing her lately right, that's why you're always coming home late." He widen his eyes and tried hugging you but you were tired.

"I stay in this frickin' house spending hours and hours cleaning, Jungkook i should be outside working too! I trusted you." You half shouted making him move backwards.

"Y-y/n.. sorry i--"

You ran upstairs and locked yourself again in the guest room, you've been like this since you two started living with each other.. you kept forgiving him hoping he won't do it again but no.. he still does.

You miss your (best friends name), you used to live with her but now not anymore. So you decided to call her.

"Hey Y/n." She said cheerfully over the phone, "Hey *sniff*." You said back, "Heol! What's happening?!" She asked worriedly.

You told her everything, you wanted to come live with her again, away from this place. "Don't worry Y/n, i'll help you." You smiled at her and sighed, "I missed you, you know.." you said sniffing, she giggled and said, "I miss you more.."

After talking to her you unknowingly fell asleep.

*

You heard someone knocking on the door, you sat up and stretched. "Y/n, i'm going now." Jungkook said and you waited for him to get out of the house and finally call (Best friends name) to come and help you.

You waited for the sound of the doorbell, you ran down and unlocked the door. You smiled widely at the sight of her, "Its been so long!" You hugged her tightly.

"Yeah it has, shall we start?"

You nod and both of you made your way upstairs to pack a few things up.

After finishing packing, you went in her car and made your way back to your old house, you went out feeling a little bit bad for Jungkook.. he doesn't know you left.

Oh well.

You went in and sighed, "Wow, i really miss this." You said as you roam around the house, you went upstairs to your room, nothing but a bed.

"Y/n! Come down quick!" Your best friend shouted, you ran down worriedly, "W-what happened?!" You said, she held up your phone and your eyes turned soft and you frowned, its your boyfriend.

"Don't pick it up." You said coldly while getting your things, you laid down on your bed and slept.

*

"Y/n! Y/n wake up, let's go somewhere!"

You got up lazily and rubbed your eyes, "(best friend name), i'm too tired and it like 8 in the evening.." You said as you tried laying back but she grabbed your arms and throws you to the bathroom, "Make yourself look pretty." She said and you gave up and hummed in response.

You took a bath and changed into your clothes and put light make up on, you went out of the bathroom and saw your best friend dressed inappropriately, "Yah! Wear something else! What is that?! You're showing too much skin."

You went to her closet and threw some jeans and a shirt, "Awe but it matches to where we're going." You froze and thought of somewhere she is talking about.

"Don't tell me we're going to--"

"Just come."

She grabbed your wrist and both of you went in the car and drove to the place.

*

When you went out of the car, your stomach turned. You're outside of a night club, "What are we doing here?" You said biting your lips, "Don't worry, i'm trying to help you forget about him." You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

You both went in and the loud music welcomed you, there were lots of people dancing, flirting, and drinking. When you walked pass people, you can smell the alcohol in their mouths.

You sat down and your best friend came and grabbed your arms, "Come on, let's have fun." You smiled and you started dancing, you saw your best friend dancing with a guy, your jaw dropped and just allowed it.

Now, you were dancing by yourself.

You felt like sitting down on a chair but someone grabbed your arms, "May i dance with you?" You look up to see Jungkook, you felt butterflies in your stomach, and guilt, "Who told you to come here without my permission?" He said in your ear.

"N-no! You g-got the w-wrong idea! I got dragged here, plus its m-my choice if i want to go here.." You threw his arms away from you and he wrapped his arms around your waist, your heart skipped a beat.

"Jungkook stop."

He shook his head and rest his chin on your shoulders, you kind of smiled and turned to him, "Promise me you wont come here without telling me okay?"

He nods and pulls you, he touches his warm lips on yours as you kissed back. You two partied together.