Imagine 29; please don't go

Jungkook pov

"Sorry to say this but.. you have.. cancer."

Am i hearing things right?

How am i supposed to tell this to my manager, to my hyungs, to my adorable ARMYs and especially to my amazing girlfriend, Y/n. When i was thinking about all that, a tear spilled from my eyes.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, you still need to book an appointment because we still don't know how bad your cancer is." I gave him a weak smile and stood up, "Thank you doc." I slowly exit the room and made my way back to bighit.

What's gonna happen when i'm gone? All the armys will get upset because bangtan will continue as 6.. well i don't know yet if i'm going to live or die. But.. y/n.. i don't want to leave her, i'd sacrifice my life for her but i don't want to die this way.

I think its better to break up with her than see her suffer when i die. I know breaking up with her will break her heart but hopefully, she'll move on and love someone more than she loved me.

I entered the room all my hyungs were at, i stopped at the door and leaned at the door frame.

I'm gonna miss this..

I saw Jin practicing dance moves with Jimin because he's always stuck with a specific dance move, usually he'll ask me but i get stressed out cause he doesn't get it. But when he's with Jimin he can do it properly..

Namjoon and Hoseok is also practicing Hoseok's solo rap in the album wings, and Taehyung just annoying Yoongi in his sleep.

"Oh! Kookie is back!"

I snapped back in reality and saw that Namjoon spotted me first, i smiled and came in. "So how was it?" They all asked, shall i tell them? Nah.. "The doctor said its not bad and i just need some rest.." i smiled, they all came for a hug and i moved away.

"Hahaha! Since you're here, let's practice!" Hoseok shouted while jumping around annoying Yoongi, "Are you sure you're grown up?" Yoongi said emotionless, i chuckled and stood up, for a moment i felt my head get dizzy.. i put my hand on my forehead and my vision became blurry.

"You okay?" Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder, i shook my head and smiled at him, "I'm fine." I smiled to show him i'm fine but inside.. i'm dying..

//5 hours later////

My breathing was uneven and i was sweating bad, "Okay, lets stop here, its 11.. lets go home!" Yoongi ran like how sonic the hedgehog would run like, i laughed at his goofiness, i took my phone out and saw 5 unread messages.

Hers <3: Kookieee...
Hers <3: i miss you..
Hers<3: Yah i heard you went to the hospital!
Hers<3: what's wrong with my bunny?
Hers <3: Are you okayy?

"You guys go first, i'm going to y/n's.." they all smirked and cocked their brows up.

"Stop." I laughed at them, "Don't stay too long kookie.." Jimin smirked and slapped my butt, "Go home quick hyung and go to sleep, hopefully your height will come back tomorrow." I heard Taehyung laugh his head off.

Jimin hissed trying to punch my arms but i ran as fast as i can out of the building.

///Y/n's house///

"Thank you for dropping me off manager hyung! See you.." i thanked him and opened the car door, i saw that her bedroom light is still on. I smirked and decided to climb up from her window.

Your pov..

You walked back and forth in the middle of your room, you've been doing this for god knows how long. You jumped on your bed and laid down on your belly, you took your phone and checked your messages, he's read it but ignored you.

How dare he!

You pouted and decided to listen to music, you put your headphones on, you were listening to Please don't go by Joel Adams.. (i suggest you guys to listen to it.), you closed your eyes and thought about you and Jungkook's future.

A smile crept on your face just thinking about mini Jungkooks running around the house, that'd be so cute. You felt something heavy on top of you, you opened your eyes and saw someone that puts a instant smile on your face.

"Kookie!!"

You sat up and jumped on him giving him a hug, "Finally getting a hug from you after this horrible day without you." You pulled away and pinched both of his cheeks, "Awee, i missed you more!" You pecked his lips, he was shock when you did that.

He responded by pecking your lips, you smiled and both of you just spend time cuddling each other, you look up finding his eyes closed.. you smiled and took one earphone out of your ear and put it in his ear.

He smiled.

You put it on loud and put your arms around him, "Jungkook.." he hummed in response. You bit your lips afraid of his answer. "Will you leave me?" He opened both of his eyes and sat up, "I will never let you go!" He shouted seriously making you giggle.

"But what happened today? I got a call from Jimin saying that you got sent to the hospital, you fainted.." your heart sank when saying that, he shook his head and he started stroking your hair, "It wasn't bad, the doctor just told me to rest."

"You know the doctor is right. I know you're an idol working really hard for your fans.. but you also need rest, your health comes first kookie." You hugged him really tight, "Are you sure you're tell me the truth about your health?"

He widened his eyes and had a mad expression on, "I'm being serious! Its not that bad!"

His expression changed and smiled, "Chill, Jungshook." He laughed and tickled your sides, you laughed and made him stop, "Sometimes, i wonder where you get all these nicknames." He laid down beside you and you locked your finger on his perfectly.

"Ask your fabulous fans." You told him and he giggled, "I will." He have you the most cutest eyes smile with a hint of a bunny smile.

Please don't go..

--------------------------

I'm back with another imagine!!

I will do a part two if i get 50 and above votes! Or i'll just update when i feel like it :))

Anyways.. byeee <3