Imagine 18; pizza

Since it was sunday, you decided to stay at home and watch kdrama. You felt your tummy rumble so you went to call and order pizza. You stood up and called for pizza.

After you were finished calling you jumped back to the couch, you sighed and started watching.

>20 minutes later<

*Ring ring..*

You checked your phone but no one was calling, you put your phone down and continued watching.

*Ring ring..*

Again?! Who the heck is th-- PIZZA!!

You ran as fast as you can to the door and found Jungkook, your smile faded away and he smirked, "What's wrong?" He said still smirking. "Where is my Pizza?" You pouted and Jungkook pats your head, "You're so cute." He went in the apartment.

You closed the door and went to the living room, you found Jungkook sitting down changing the channels. "Yah! I was watching something!" You tried grabbing the remote but he stood up fast avoiding you.

"Give it to me~!" You shouted acting cute maybe he'll give you it but you thought wrong. "Catch me first.." he chuckled which made you angry. "Jungkook it's a sunday! I don't want to get tired.. I'm too lazy to get tired.." you sighed and started searching for him.

You ran upstairs and looked in the bathroom, he was not there. You checked the guests room but he was also not there.

You checked both of your rooms and found the remote on the bed, you smiled and walked towards the bed. You were about to get the remote but arms wrapped around your waist, you felt butterflies in your tummy.

"I caught you.."

You giggled and turned around, you decided to tease him so you went closer and closer waiting for his eyes to close so you have the chance to tickle him.

He closed his eyes and pouted thinking you'll kiss him, you pushed him on the bed and went on top of him. "Sorry but i have to do this.." you stuck your tongue out. You began tickling his sides, he's so strong but you can't lose.

You started sweating from tickling him so you stopped and laid beside him, you turned to him and chuckled. He poked your cheeks and said, "You're sweating.." he gave you his bunny smile and winked.

You blushed and smiled wide, "You're red.." you said trying to control your breathing, "You too.." he said and stood up.

*Ring ring..*

"I'll get it." Both of you harmonised, both of you ran downstairs. You opened the door and found the delivery guy, he looked at both of you weirdly because you both had messy hair, your clothes were messy too and both of you were still red and your breathing was as if you just ran a marathon.

"Sorry for disrupting your business.. enjoy your pizza."

You held the pizza tightly in your arms and looked at Jungkook, "What did he think we we're doing-- OMO.." Jungkook smirked and gave you a lustful stare.

You gulped and dared not to break the eye contact, "It's gonna happen tonight.." he said and chuckled. You punched his arms and pouted, "I don't want.." you tried walking away but he grabbed your arms and grabbed the pizza away from you.

"Or it can happen now." He said and carried you bridal style, you punched his chest and widen your eyes, "Byuntae byuntae byuntae..!" You shouted but it was too late..

-----------------------------------

Go ahead and imagine the rest.

I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!