Imagine 30; please don't go (2)

This is part 2!!
-------------------------

Your pov..

Something was bothering you this week, you know that Jungkook is a very busy idol but you didn't know that it would get to 'I'm busy' to 'Let's ignore each other'.

You would come and visit Jungkook but his members will stop you saying that he's practicing and that he needs to concentrate.

So you only hang out with Hoseok since he's the only one who is offering to hang out with you, you would also ask him about Jungkook and that something weird is going on. He ignores the question and acts like he never heard the question.

Hoseok invited you to come to Mama 2016.. you agreed because you wanted to see Jungkook, you miss him so much but the look on his face is like he doesn't care about you anymore. It hurts you so much that you want something to kill you.

You wore a black dress and you put your hair in a bun, lets say your make up is slaying it *winks*. You made your way there.

///Mama 2016////

Hoseok brought you in backstage, you were looking for a specific someone.. "Where's Jungkook?" You asked while looking around the room, "He's getting his hair and make up done. You can go up to him if you want." You thanked him and you went to Jungkook.

He had his eyes closed, he had really bad eye bags, your heart sank and he looked really pale. This is not like him at all..

His stylist noticed you and she smiled, you walked up to her and took her place, you curled his hair.. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of you doing his hair. You were to focused you forgot you were doing Jungkooks hair.

He was staring at you and your concentrated face. You were nearly finished.. you sighed and put the curler down, you were about to leave him but you felt someone hold your wrist. You felt butterflies instantly, you looked at the hand and stared at the persons face.

"You look really beautiful."

Finally, you heard his voice.. he's staring at you like you're a goddess.

He stood up and pulled you into a hug, "Sorry y/n.." he whispered softly in your ears, you were confused and pulled away, "Why are you sorry?" He let go of you and stood one step away from you, "For not being there with you when you needed me."

"Jungkook why are you being like this?" You nearly shouted from frustration, "But y/n, you need to get used to it." Get used to what? You were so confused, is he breaking up with you?!

You teared up but you didn't allow your tears to drip because your make up will smudge.

You heard Hoseok loud voice, "Jungkook we're nearly performing.." Hoseok stopped smiling and saw you fiddling the hem of your dress and you looking down while Jungkook is staring at your shaking figure sadly. You looked up at Hoseok and smiled at him..

"Hoseok! Thanks for inviting me but something came up and its urgent. Good luck though!" You said quickly and started running away so he wouldn't see you tear up.

Hoseok pov..

He did it..

Jungkook told us that he's got cancer, we were all sad that he has cancer.. when we were figuring out how to say it to y/n.. Jungkook didn't want to say it to y/n, he planned on breaking up with her.

He said that it would be better than y/n suffer when he dies well we don't know yet if Jungkook can survive. Jungkook told me to watch and take care of Y/n, so whenever y/n comes over to look for Jungkook. We always push her away because Jungkook is in the hospital getting treatment.

We can't tell y/n.

After our performance Jungkook wanted to go home because he felt really tired but inside he's going to cry until.. actually he wont stop crying.

He locked himself in the his room unless he needs to go to the doctors.

We never heard of y/n for a long time and its worrying all of us. So i decided to pay a little visit...

Your pov

These days felt really empty..

He took away your happiness.. your everything..

Nights.. you would just feel really cold and you cry yourself to sleep.. its been nearly a month since Jungkook broke up with you and you just can't move on. He was the best boyfriend ever.. to be honest you went out with 5 guys but out of all of them you thought Jungkook was the one.

But you thought wrong, this changed your life.. now you're thinking of being cold around people and not caring about anything..

You sat up and wrapped your arms around your legs, you started tearing up again. You looked around and it was a mess.. but you didn't care. You stared at the wall thinking about nothing.

Your phone suddenly rang, you just hoped it was Jungkook.. but it was Hoseok, you answered it and weakly smiled.

"Hi.." your voice sounded weak, "Hi y/n! I'm outside your house so if you could open the--"

"Hoseok.. i don't want to see anyone at the moment.." he chuckled and you could tell he was shaking his head, "Nope, i'll break the door open if i had too." You jumped and looked at yourself in the mirror​, you were a mess.. "Okay okay, i'm coming." You covered your eye bags with foundation.

You went down and sighed, you opened the door and it revealed a person you're grateful for having. "Y/n.. we need to talk." He grabbed your arms and dragged you to the living room, your feet didn't feel like walking but he forced you.

"Hoseok look, if you're trying to talk about Jungkook and trying to solve things out.. don't because i'm tired." You huffed a sigh.

"Well, i am going to talk about Jungkook but its important." You raised your brow in confusion and just started to listen. "The only reason why Jungkook broke up with you is because.." he stopped for a moment and bit his lips, sadness appeared in his eyes.

"Jungkook has.. he has.. well.. umm.."

"Hoseok!!"

"Cancer!"

"What?!!"

Your eyes widened and lots of tears just bursted out without your permission.. poor kookie.. "W-where *sniff* is he now?" You softly said still staring on the floor.

"He locks himself in his room because he feels really sad and lonely and guilty, he blames himself for everything. He broke up with you because he didn't want you to watch him suffer, sometimes we hear him shout your name and shouts don't go..""

Your vision became blurry and you could only hear your heart beats.. beating slowly..

Hoseoks phone rang making him jump a little, you look at him and his small smile dropped.. he dropped his phone and looked into your eyes.. tears forming.. wait no it can't be..

"Jungkook is.."

-------------------

A cliff hanger! Sorry..

Part 3 i promise.