Imagine 43; costume

It was kind of a bummer that Jungkook isn't home to celebrate your birthday which is driving you crazy since this is the first time he's going to miss your birthday.

You tossed and turn on your bed thinking of what to do tomorrow, you're thinking of shopping with your friends tomorrow. It'll be fun but there's a missing something to be really fun.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone ringing,

Him <3

"You're getting older now." His voice sweet but manly, you smiled but scoffed, "Shut up, you're just a month older than me!" You whined cutely,

"You're so cute."

You bit your lips containing in your butterflies that is now taking over your tummy. "Stop Jeon Jungkook." You said, you heard him chuckle, "What's wrong? Is my girl getting butterflies.."

You got a pillow and hid your face underneath of so much excitement.. (i don't know how to explain it, basically it's when you feel so excitement you want to squeeze something).

"I can't believe i'm missing your birthday tomorrow.. i had so much planned but i guess we'll have to wait till next year.." Jungkook sighs, you frown and sit up, "I should be the one sad here!"

You pouted, "Awe, don't worry, kookie will make you happy~" he cutely says, you put your hands on your chest feeling your heart beat.

"Babe?"

"Hm?"

You can hear him sigh again, "What are you going to do tomorrow?" You looked at a picture of you and your best friends, "I'm going out with my friends tomorrow, why?" You smiled.

"I-uh, just wanted to know. You're going shopping right?" You hum in response, "Okay.. you better sleep, i don't want you to get tired.." you scoffed, "You should sleep too, you're probably tired.. go sleep first."

He sighs, "I can't sleep without my bear.." you tilt your head in confusion, "I don't see your bea--"

"It's you, pabo!"

"Y-yah.." you blushed hard, even though you both has been dating for ___ years, everything he says to you, it gives you butterflies. He never fails to *winks*..

"I'm going to sleep now, i love you."

"Sweet dreams.. i love you too."

He ends the call.

***

Little did you know there's a surprise for you tomorrow..

*****

JK pov..

"Hyung, can you please help me?" Namjoon closes his book and looks at me, "What now?" I fiddled with my fingers and acted cute for bribery, "Can you cover up for me so then i can go to y/n's birthday, please.."

He sighs and smiles, "Of course, since y/n is like my baby sister.." i smiled widely and thanked him a million times, "Well, gotta' go, see you.."

I ran to the nearest mall and started picking out costumes for me to disguise and surprise her, i'm excited for her reaction..

Your pov..

You woke up and got ready, your phone kept buzzing probably because of the birthday greetings from ARMYs, you love them so much.

You checked your phone and you were right, there were tons and tons of birthday greeting.

You took a selfie and posted it,