Imagine 31; please don't go (3)

Part 3!! Sorry for keeping you waiting.

--------------------

"Jungkook is..."

Hoseok no don't say it..

You closed your eyes letting more tears spill out, Hoseok grabbed your arm.. you couldn't take it anymore, you hugged Hoseok really tight, "He can't be d-dead.. no please.." you softly mumble.

Hoseok pulled you away and wiped your tears, "Jungkook isn't dead yet, he was just sent to the hospital.." you let go of Hoseok and he weakly smiled, you stood up and grabbed your jacket. "Let's go see him." You opened the door and Hoseok followed from behind.

You went in his car and he drove off really fast. You were thinking of bad thoughts, how about.. by the time you get there.. its too late. You shook your head and rubbed the side of your temples. Hoseok looked at you and patted your back lightly.

"Y/n, its okay.. he's still alive. He's Jungkook! The Golden Maknae, what can he not do? I know he's still fighting for you." You smiled at Hoseok, you stared out of the window. You couldn't help not thinking about any bad things.

You bit your lips many times, you were that nervous. The car suddenly stopped and you looked at Hoseok, "We're here.." you smiled at him and opened the door, you went out and breathed in the air.. you haven't been out from the house for a long time.

You went in the hospital tugging on Hoseoks shirt while following behind him, "Shh.. its okay. Come on." He said trying to calm you down, you went in front of the desk and looked at the lady, "We're here for Jungkook." At first they were confused but a lady went to check files.

They gave both you and Hoseok a disappointed look, pressure started hitting you again. "Sorry but that person just died 1 hour ago.."

My life has finally ended..

You collapsed on the floor and sat down shocked, Hoseok looked mad, he banged his fists on the desk and looked at the lady angrily, he took out his phone and checked,

"But they just told me Jungkook got sent to the hospital.. nothing bad. I thought he was getting a treatment.. not this."

You didn't want to listen to anyone at all, you were in your own little world. Just staring blankly at the floor while hugging your legs, flashbacks of you and Jungkook ran through your head. You smiled..

Thank you for the best memories..

Tears fell down, your eyes hurts so much from crying, you cried non stop. You didn't mind people looking at you, Hoseok bent down to your level and grabbed your face, you were still crying, sniffing and whining.

"Shh shh.. look, i'm going to bring you back home and get some rest.. i'm not having you here, Jungkook wouldn't want you to be here."

You shook your head not wanting to listen, "No. NO! HE'S NOT DEAD!" You screamed, sobbing. Hoseok grabbed your arms trying to stand you up. Your legs failed to work, Hoseok gave you a piggy back instead.

You buried your face onto his back and cried more, he didn't mind that his shirt was soaked from your tears because he wants you to let it all out. For him, this was probably the hardest thing he has to watch, he doesn't usually see this side of you because you're always smiling.

He wants you to smile.

As you were about to exit, you heard a familiar voice scream.

Jungko--

Jimin.

"Y/n! Hoseok! Over here!"

Hoseok let go of you and both of you walked towards Jimin there was no sign of sadness in Jimin, you raised your brow at Jimin. "What are you so happy about huh?" You asked him coldly, he had a hurt look but shrugged it off.

"Y/n no need to cry because-- ah, just follow me and you'll find out."

You and Hoseok gave each other a weird look as if both of you knew what you were thinking about. You went in the elevator and pressure started to hit you non stop. Nervousness appeared in your tummy.

It was the 5th floor and all of you went out of the elevator, Your steps were slow and heavy, Get ready heart..

Jimin slowly opened the door revealing every bangtan members, staffs, manager and the doctor. For some reason the doctor had a guilty face on, holding two files.

"Y/n.."

Finally, the voice you wanted to hear for a very.. very.. long time.

You looked for the voice and he was behind you, he was hugging you from behind​, resting his head on your shoulder, what he always do.. you smiled and turned around, you smiled instantly..

"How?"

He chuckled and smiled, "The doctor needs some explaining to do." He said making it sound like he's scolding a 3 yr old. You just chuckled and looked at the doctor, he gave you a nervous smile before starting.

"Sorry y/--"

"Not just y/n."

"Ah, sorry everyone.. Jungkook doesn't really have cancer.. the day you came to the hospital, i was rushing that day because i had 2 surgeries and another one coming, other doctors weren't able to check you so i did it quickly. I got the wrong file.. sorry."

"The wrong file i got you was, Kim Jongkook.."

Your jaw dropped remembering what happened earlier.. and their bames sounds alike.

"Then doc, why does Jungkook keep on fainting and getting dizzy..?" The manager asked curiously, the room became silent, the doctor looked at Jungkook and shook his head. "Jungkook has been lacking nutrients and rest these days, if this keeps happening he will faint more often. Don't just eat ramen and Junk food, eat properly and rest well.."

The manager nodded and everyone smiled, "Yay! Jungkook doesn't have cancer!!"

Everyone was just talking but someone grabbed your wrist, you knew who it was..

Jungkook led you outside the hospital garden, he grabbed your waist and kissed your cheeks and hugged you.

"I miss your warmth, your voice, your scent, and your presence.."

You smiled and pulled away from the hug, he poked your cheeks and you pouted, "Since i broke up with you, can i ask you a question?" He smirked and you bit your lips.

"Will you y/f/n go out with this handsome, hot, cute, irresistible, Kookie?" You felt your cheeks get hot and you kissed him, passionately, you felt him smile while kissing him.

"I guess that's a yes."

He carried you bridal style all of a sudden. "Looks like you got your energy back." He smiled and looked at you, "You're my energy." He smirked and you slapped him on his chest, "Why so corny?"

He ignored your question and gave you a light peck on the cheeks, "Let's go home." He gave you a wink-- what does that suppose to mean?!

---------------------

*Smirk smirk smirk*

I've read your comments and i felt bad so i gave you guys a happy ending!! I was going to give it a sad ending but.. i don't wanna cry and i don't want you guys to cry :'(

I hoped you enjoyed though <3

Kookie Out~