Imagine 8; stay

"What am i going to wear..?" You looked for clothes in your closet, today b/n (boy name) invited you to go and do a buisness project. All your best clothes still needed to be washed.

You looked at Jungkook, peacefully sleeping on your bed. You took his White tshirt and paired it with black ripped jeans. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you were satisfied.

You can smell of Jungkook's strong cologne. You loved it though.

"Jungkook."

You continuously said his name while pecking his lips, "Mm." His deep voice sent chills down your spine, "I'll be going out for a while, I'll be back soon though." You said looking at his long eyelashes.

"Where are you going?" He pulls you into a warm cuddle, "Meeting up with someone.." You said still looking at his perfect features. "Boy or girl?" He asks finally opening his eyes, you looked at those hazelnut coloured eyes deeply.

"Does that matter? I'm going now." You tried getting out of the bed but he won't let you go. "Answer first." He tightens the hug, "Boy." You said closing your eyes. "Yah! No stay here!" He pouts. "Jungkook please, I'm going to be late."

You kept squirming, "Pick y/n, Me or that boy." He looks at you deeply this time, "Him." You straight forwardly said. He lets you go, you stood up and grabbed your bag, you looked at him one last time.

You opened the door and rushly went downstairs, you were thirsty so you decided to drink water. You opened the cabinet to get a glass but you were short so you tried tip toeing but you were still short.

You felt a warm body press against your tiny body. It's him. He puts the glass down, you poured water and started drinking, his arms wrapped around your waist to give you a back hug.

"You're wearing my shirt.. Kyeopta~!" He chuckles, you slightly smile at his cuteness as well. "Don't go." He rests his chin on your shoulder. "I have to." You turned around to hug him. "But i wanna cuddle.." He says in a baby tone.

"You'll get lots of cuddles later." You said slightly pulling away from the hug, "Okay, but you better come home early or you'll be punished." He kisses the tip of your nose.

You pulled away and put your shoes on, you were about to open the door when Jungkook taps your shoulder, "You're forgetting something." He winks, you raise your eyebrows, "A kiss you pabo!" He flicks your forehead lightly.

You tiptoed to reach his lips, you wrap your arms around his neck for support. He deepens the kiss by carrying you, you wrapped your legs around his waist.

You out of breath pulled away and said, "I'm late because of you."

"Then don't go.."

---------------------

What would you choose, leave or stay?

You can imagine the rest.