Imagine 55; Prank

"Y/n, get off your phone and join us!!"

All your friends started to whine at you to come over to them, you couldn't leave Jungkook hanging all the time because he'll get sad and you don't like seeing him sad. You look up from your phone to see all your friends smiling while signalling you over to them.

"Okay, one sec, let me just say goodnight to him.." they all smiled and nod.

gukkie<3: baby?
gukkie<3: u still alive?
gukkie<3: hello?

You smiled at his cuteness,

y/n: im still here guk
gukkie<3: good hehehe
y/n: but u know how like im in a sleepover with the girls
gukkie<3: yeaahh..
y/n: i need to go now and hang out with them, soo goodnight lovesss
gukkie<3: awee okay, sleep well and have fun with the girls
y/n: i will goodnight
gukkie<3 typing...

Before you could see Jungkook's text, your friend snatches your phone off of you. "Hyuna, he's typinggg." you pouted while trying to get your phone back, "Hey, wanna have some fun?" you tilt your head confused, "Yeah but first let me end my conversation with him properly~"

"Jungkook is involved in this." you smirk liking the idea, "What's the plan?" you ask, Hyuna sits next to the girls signalling you over, you stand up going to them, "Have you seen Jungkook mad?" you shook your head, "Angry?" Yeri asks, you shake your head again, "Not even Jealous?"

"Now to think about it.. I actually never seen him act like any of those ever.." they were all shook, "Wow, you're so lucky, my boyfriend can't even let me talk to guys alone.." you drop your mouth shocked.

"Well, let's do this.. Let's prank him!"

You smirk at the idea, "Basically, just be very distant with him okay? Seen his texts or give him dead replies.." you bite your lips nervous about the plan, "In school, whenever he tries to hug you do something to avoid it.." you were laughing with the others, "Oh my.."

"Also avoid his kisses!"

You pout, you love his kisses though..

"Okay, let's do thisss!"

Hyuna checks your phone, "Okay he texted 'Goodnight' and 'I love you'." Hyuna gives you back your phone,

gukkie<3: Goodnight babe
gukkie<3: I love you
seen at 11:24 pm

"I'll seen it and wait for his text then i'll text back 'oh, love you' ." they all cover their mouths shook at what you were going to reply back but giggled.

***

An hour later you get a text from Jungkook.

gukkie<3: wow, seened.
gukkie<3: >sent a photo<