Imagine 7; jealous

You woke up from the annoying sound of your alarm clock, you moved around a couple of times hoping for the alarm to stop by itself but sat up and rubbed your eyes.

You turned around and pressed the stop button. You stood up and looked at your bed, "I'll see you tonight, keep comfortable babeh~." You winked at your bed and stopped for a moment. You realised how stupid you are and faced palmed.

You opened your window and thought about what to do today. Go to the park or stay at home.. Hmm..

Your phone rang and you flinched a little bit because it was so sudden. You looked for your phone and finally you pressed call not looking at the caller ID.

"Morning sweety." Your jaw opened and looked at the caller ID, you sat on your bed and replied back, "Hi.." You smiled like an idiot. "Are you doing anything later?" He asks, "Nothing, Why?" You waited for him to answer.

"I wanna invite you to my best friends house, it's his birthday and all of them are gonna be there.." You thought about what he said and got curious when he said 'them'. Well there's only one way to find out.

"Okay, I'll come."

***

Where the heck is he? It's 1:30 and he said that he'll be here at 1:00..

You went to the living room and opened the tv. You held the remote and kept changing the channels until something catches your attention.

Knock knock..*

You heard someone knock, it must be him. You rushed to the shoe place and wore black vans, you opened the door and smiled, "let's go." He grabs your arm and drags you to his car.

(Someones house..)

"Jungkook, where are we?" You looked at him, he looked at you and smiles "Don't worry, we're just at Taehyung's house. It's his birthday." He messed your hair, "Yah, why did you do that?".

"To make you look ugly, so then no one will steal you from me.." He smirks which made you kinda blush. "Whatever.." You fixed your hair and someone opened the door. "Ohh! Jungkook!" , "Jimin! Long time no see.. I can see you grew a bit taller." Jimin stopped smiling and grabbed Jungkook's neck.

Jimin wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and rubbed his head using his knuckles. "Still stronger than you.." Jungkook slaps his arms away and now they swapped positions. Jungkook is now doing the same thing Jimin did to him. "Aherm.." You cleared your throat.

Jungkook let go of Jimin and had a cheeky smile, "Well, who's this sexy baby.." Jimin smirks and obviously gets a slap from Jungkook, "Shut up, she's mine." Jimin grabs your hands and walks with you to the living room.

You looked for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be seen, Jimin sat you on the couch and everyone was looking at you.

TELL ME WHO ARE THESE HANDSOME BOYS HERE!!

"This is Jungkook's girlfriend.." Jimin turned to you and asked for your name, "Oh this is Y/n.." Everyone smiled and shook your hand. You just sat there not doing anything but breathing and looking. Taehyung and Jimin sat beside you.

"Hello! My name is Taehyung! Nice to meet you." He hugs you, you were shocked and pulled away from him. "Happy birthday.." You sweetly smiled.

Jungkook finally came out from nowhere an looked at you intensely. "Yah Jungkook, you're so lucky to have a girlfriend.." Taehyung sighs and looks at you. Your cheeks turn red. "Oh her cheeks! Are you okay?" Taehyung pokes your cheeks.

"You guys, she's turning red because of you's. Btw my name is Jin." Jin said smiling at you, his cheeks are so chubby. "And I'm Rapmon, I'm hungry i should cook.." Rapmon walks towards the kitchen, "I'll help you, I don't want to eat burnt food." Jin walks to the kitchen as well.

"I'm suga, I don't find you pretty but you got swagsss!" He looks at you coldy, well that hurtss!

"Heyy! I'm jhope! I'm your hope!" He screams, wow, he's so hyper. "So y/n why did you pick Jungkook instead of me." Jimin puts his arms around your shoulder. "Yah! Don't touch her or else." Jungkook comes forward and slaps Jimin's hands away from you.

Jimin stood up and let's Jungkook sit next to you, "Having fun aye?" He asks you with an annoyed look, "What?" You asked looking at his annoyed face. Hmm, someone's jealous. You smirked and stood up. "Excuse me, I'll use the toilet." You excused yourself and went to the toilet.

You looked at the mirror and thought of a plan, you fished for your make up bag and started applying make up. You looked really pretty and Jungkook wouldn't like you to wear this much but you didn't care because you wanna have fun.

You went out of the bathroom, "Oh y/n it's time.... to eat......" Taehyung looks at you like he saw a goddess. "Y/n is so pretty! Wowww!" Jhope started shouting. Jungkook turned around and looked at you angrily. You smirked and sat down with all of them.

They're still looking at you, you tried not to blush. Your plan worked because Jungkook became really quiet. "Jungkook why are you so quiet?" Suga asks him. "No it's nothing." You can hear a hint of angry-sadness.

***

"Good byeee~~"

You waved goodbye to the boys. Jungkook is still quiet until now. "Jungkook are you okay?" You tilted your head to see Jungkook. He had his head down. "Okay, what kind of joke are pulling because it's not funny.." Jungkook said with a husky voice.

"Nothing Wh-"

"What do you mean nothing?! You're making me angry today! Please stop! It hurts...!" He shouts at you with an angry face. You got shocked and it kinda made you teary but you didn't want to look weak.

You thought that he would say sorry but he didn't, you were going to explain but your heart hurts when he shouts at you like that. "I'm sorry, i was trying to make you jealous.. I was only playing..." You tried not to cry.

"Don't do that again please. I actually thought you didn't like me anymore. Pabo!" He puts his head up and you saw tears, he flicks your forehead. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" You ran to him to give him a warm hug.

You hugged him and he hugged back tightly. You kissed his face not minding the lipstick marks. He giggles and kissed you in the lips, you responded and pulled him closer to make the kiss deeper.

You pulled away and gave him one last kiss.

"Not in public kids.." Suga scolds you two.

You looked at each other and laughed.

-----------------------

The feelssss!

Comment here for more Imagines..