Imagine 14; because of you

You were just in your room laying down on your tummy while watching kdrama, your tears started streaming down your face. Why is this stupid guy leaving this innocent humbled girl?

This is the thing i hate about dramas.

Ring ring

You lazily got your phone beside you and answered it, "H-hello?" You sniff because you were still crying, "Jagi, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Your boyfriend Jungkook asked worriedly. "Oh i was just *sniff* watching a drama.. *sniff* why are you calling me? Aren't you busy practicing?" You asked sitting up.

"Oh actually, it's lunch time and i was wondering if you would come and have lunch with me.." He kinda sounded really shy, awee how sweet..

"Didn't you bring your lunch with you?" You asked him, you went downstairs to check. "About that.. i forgot to bring it.." By the time he said that you can see his lunch sitting down quietly on the table. "I can see that.. okay okay I'll be there.." You pushed your hair back.

"Thank you, Jagi~"

You went up and took a bath, you got dressed and head out.

*in front of bighit entertainment*

You went in and a guard stopped you, "It's me y/n." You took your black mask off and smiled at him, he nodded and let you pass. They know you here because of your boyfriend, you come here often.

You took the elevator to their practice room, you saw their door saying 'BTS'. You walked in and saw everyone sitting down doing their own thing. Jin is already eating with rapmon, Suga is sleeping on a couch, J-hope and Taehyung making funny faces in front of the mirror, and Jungkook on his phone and Jimin dancing.

Taehyung noticed you first, "Y/n, nice seeing you again.." He hugged you but Jungkook walked over to us and broke the hug, "Don't hug her, she's mine." Jungkook hugs you, you mouthed sorry to Taehyung. He frowns and walks back to J-hope.

You pulled away from the hug and smiled at Jungkook, "Pabo, how can you forget your lunch." You flicked Jungkooks forehead lightly and he covered his face cutely. "I did it on purpose because i wanted to see you." You blushed and gave him his lunch, you sat down and watched him eat.

He stuffed his mouth and he looked like a squirrel, looks like he got it from Jin xD

"Y/n, can you come with me to the shop to buy drinks for us?" Taehyung gives you his typical rectangle smile. You noticed Jungkook stopped chewing and swallowed his food, "Hyung, can't you go by yourself, your a man now and you can't carry 8 canned drinks?"

I slapped Jungkook on the arm and said "Don't be mean, he just asked me if i can buy our drinks with him. Just eat your food okay?" You smiled at him and looked at Taehyung, "Kaja.." you said wrapping your arms around Taehyung. "Yah, don't do that! No skin ship." You heard Jungkook shout, you turned around and stuck your tounge out.

You and Taehyung became silent when you were walking, "Y/n, why are you quiet?" Taehyung aks you, "Huh? Oh nothing.." you said tilting your head, "You're so cute.." He smiles at you. "How many years/months were you and Jungkook dating..?" Taehyung looks down on the floor not daring to look at you.

"2 years. Why you ask?" You raised a brow, "Nah, i was just curious.." He's voice changed into like a disappointment tone. "Okay, my turn to ask. Have you had a girlfriend before?" You looked at him, he looks at you and weakly smiles. "No, but I've had my first crush on this girl.."

Your faced lightened up and planned to tease him, "Is she pretty?" He looks at you and shakes his head, "Nope, she's beautiful.." I bet he's thinking of her (!), "Where is she now? Why do you like her? What's her name? How old is she?"

He keeps walking away, avoiding your questions. You went in front of him and used both of your hands and stopped him. "Tell me or else.." He smirks, "Or else what?" He stood still waiting for your answer, "Or else..or else.. I'll get Jungkook to tickle you until you die..!" You tried your best not to smile.

"Hahaha, pahhleasee~ i know he wouldn't do that to me." He holds his tummy while laughing, "Yah, what's funny?!" You got kinda angry, "Just tell me!" This time you were serious. "Fine fine, but don't freak out okay?" You nodded and smiled.

"I'm looking at her now.."

Your smile faded and widened your eyes, "Taehyung-ah.." you said softly, "Y/n, i like you.." you were shocked.

"Taehyung, you can't like me. I have Jungkook.. sorry but i only like you as a friend--" He stops you by crashing his lips onto yours, he hugged you really strong so you won't escape. You slapped his chest but he was too strong. "Mmmm..!" You tried telling him to stop but he's still kissing you.

Someone pulled him away from you and punched his face, you covered your mouth and watched Jungkook and Taehyung fight. "Yah! Yah! Stop it you two!" Your breathing was uneven and you eventually black out.

.........................

When you woke up, you found yourself in a unfamiliar room. "Jagi! Jagi! You're awake.." Jungkook was the first person you saw, Taehyung nudged Jungkook and touched your face, "I'm sorry this is my fault.." Taehyung started tearing up. "You don't deserve to touch her.." Jungkook pushes Taehyung away from you.

"Jungkook enough.." You coughed, you sat up and saw everyone looking at you, "What happened anyways..?" Jimin asks while looking at Taehyung and Jungkook seriously. Jungkook and Taehyung looked down guilty, "Don't tell me you guys were fighting for Y/n.." Jin was still eating. Wow..

You weakly smiled and looked at everyone, "I'm fine.." You tried sitting up but your back was aching, maybe because when you fell down, rapmon helps you up. "Well that's a relief.." j-hope smiles at you like a bright sun.

"You two shouldn't do that because you're not just hurting each other but you are also making y/n suffer.." Suga finally speaks up.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at you and said "Sorry y/n.."

*****

Jungkook carried you all the way home, "Because of you, I'm not gonna leave alone with any guy.." Jungkook carries you tighter, "Sorry.." you said and kissed his cheeks. He smiles and kisses your lips, "Yah, we're in public.." you slap his chest lightly.

"I don't care, then let them know how much i love you.." you kissed his lips and smiled.. "Wait till we get home.." He winks and you giggle.

----------------------------

Being a bad girl eh? Hahaha that's what you get for being a bad girl...

Good luck! And you can imagine the rest... 😏