Imagine 52; when jealousy strikes

You grabbed your paintbrush and started to continue on your painting, it was very mesmerising. You would be out by now with your friends but they all decided to go to a party and miss out the sleepover you guys planned today.

You ignored your phone as your friends kept spamming you to come to the party, you definitely shook your head. Thinking about getting into trouble by your parents is a nightmare for you.

You got into trouble once, you're not going to get into trouble again.

You see.. You're that type of person that never fits in a party and drink and that, you're more of a study-let's not get into trouble type of girl.

To your shock you hear the door open, you're still at your school because you're finishing work. You ignored and not waste anytime, but as soon as you were going to glance at the person.

You felt someone pressed their body in front of your back, the person's scent lingered around your nose giving you a hint of who the person is, it's none other than your boyfriend, Jungkook.

"Are you not going to go to Josh's party?" He mumbles, you felt his lips move as it rested in the back of your shoulder, every now and then he would kiss your shoulders. "Im good, I'd rather finish this.."

He chuckles and turns you around, "Its nearly six o'clock, don't you at least want to go home." You pinch his cheeks, "I do but i still have work to do, you can go and party." You smile brightly at him.

He always love the way you smile so it became his natural instinct of smiling back, whenever you smile he smiles. "Are you sure?" You rub your chin and point at him with glaring eyes, "Don't dare touch, talk or do anything with any girls.. Or else!"

He started laughing at you hard.

"Yah! Stop laughing, what's funny?" He stops to stare at you again and cracks up laughing, you pouted and turned back around sad. You was about to pick up the brush when he gently turns you around holding a clean cloth.

"Let me wipe that black paint off your chin." he chuckles, he rubbed the soft cloth ever so gently, you looked at his face when he focused on rubbing the paint off, seriously, you could just kiss him.

He stops rubbing and fixes your hair, "There you give, you're more beautiful." He smiles, you budge his shoulder shyly, "Aigo, you're wasting my time.. Go!" You laugh, you started pushing him to the door but he stops.

He pouts and kept moving his lips, you were so confused until he made the first move -You were shocked- He pulled away and left, your breathing was unsteady. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled so bright.

Even though he showered you with many kisses you still fan girl so much when he's gone. You walked towards your painting and started to paint until it was finish.

You stepped back taking pictures, you sat down drinking water and just observe the masterpiece you've created.

Unexpectedly, your best friend barges in wearing something very revealing which caused you to look away, "Are you a guy or what?" She chuckled, you looked at her awfully while her hyped self twirled like a princess.

"Like the dress?" You nod just to not make her feel bad, she starts dancing out of nowhere, "Wow y/n! You outdid yourself with your magic wand again!" you laughed at her saying 'magic wand' referring to your paint brush.

"Why are you here?" You ask, she stops moving and thinks for a moment before answering confidently, "Came here to pick you up." You shook your head disagreeing. She doesn't take no for an answer, "No, you're coming. Don't say anything else."

You got dragged out but being weak and tired as fucc, your friend won, "Okay, okay.. What am i suppose to wear?" She looks at you and pulls out a dress out of her bag,

You were going to protest but the look on her face knew that you were going to and what's the point protesting when you're going to lose anyways?

You put the dress on and it showed your never seen before curves and abs, the dress also made your butt and boobs big. (Not me..im an acc potato don't @ me Xd)

You showed it to your friend and she was amazed, "Y/n.. You look stunning, i never knew your body was like this.. Well i can't blame since you like wearing oversize stuff." You giggle.

"Now we need to sort out the face and the hair.. Lets get started boiiii!"

-at the party-

You kept fidgeting your dress uncomfortably. Once you entered the party everyone was looking at you shocked. "Wow is it the dress working or is it just you?" Your friend asks, you shook your head smiling.

A group of girls then grabbed your hands, you look up seeing your friends who bailed the sleepover to go here instead, you frowned and pretended to go away but they all grabbed you saying sorry.

You laughed at them, they looked you up and down making a fuss of how you look like cos you look HOTTT they then realised something, one of your friends pulls you somewhere.

"Don't you know?" you give her a confused look, "Know what?" she was so shocked she faked a faint, "Josh has a major crush on you, some people say that he was upset you didn't turn up but here you are.."

You bit your lip rubbing the nape of your neck, "W-what if Jungkook finds out.. what's gonna happen then?" She chuckles at you, "Jungkook? I saw him earlier with a girl, right now he's talking to a girl.. behind you.."

You looked back and she's right, he is talking to a girl. He doesn't look like he's normally talking to her, he has his playboy-tease face. He touches her hair and brushes it with his hands softly, she then leaned to his ears telling him something

Right now you were fuming. She then grabs his wrist pulling him upstairs, your mouth dropped in disbelief, is he being serious?!

You turn to your friend, "I was planning not to drink but give me the best drink they've got here. Now."

At that moment, you were too angry to focus on anything, all you did was party hard. You would randomly dance with guys and drink whatever they bring you, at this moment you didn't care if they drugged you.

You stopped dancing and huffed, you brushed your hair and felt your forehead, you were getting dizzy. You decided to sit down for awhile but before you sat, you bumped into someone.

“I see, you came..”

------------------------------------

Hmmmmm i wonder who it is...

╮(─▽─)╭