Chapter 1.

Amber's POV.

Ok so I wake up this morning to find Connor gone a a note next to my head.

I picked up the note and it said.

Hey Amber. Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke. Your father came and got me. He wanted to take me to run the border with Kurt, John, Alpha George and Tasha's father and a few guards. I asked and he said soon I could take you on a run around the border. I can't wait to see you when I get back. Love Connor.

I smile. Ok so that explains it. I get up and get dressed before making my way downstairs.

Mom is cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

She spots me and smiles. " Come sit down. The boys should be back in about twenty minutes. " says my mom.

I nod. " When did they leave this mornings?" I ask.

" They left around five this morning. Your father wanted to make sure Connor knew everything about the borders in case they need his help." Says my mother.

I look at the clock and see it's just turned ten.

" They've been gone five hours?" I say.

" Yep. Your father said they are on the way here now. " says my mother.

I nod. Just like she said, twenty minutes later the doors open and John, my father and Connor walk in.

Connor smiles at me and walks up to me.

" Goodmorning beautiful. " says Connor.

He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled. " How was your run?" I asked.

" Amazing. I love your packs territory. Yes there's guards around, but my father had a guard placed every direction you turn. Your pack isn't as stick as my old one was. " he says.

" Our pack." I correct him.

" This is your pack to now." Says John.

" Sorry. I haven't been a member of a pack in a long time so I'm still getting used to it again." Says Connor.

" It's fine. Just know we'll always have your back." Says John.

Connor smiled. " Thanks."

" Ok everyone. Sit down. It's time to eat." Says my mother.

They went to the table and sat down. She then set a huge plate full of pancakes and two others with eggs and bacon. She then set down a container of syrup.

Once she sat down we all started eat. Laughing and making jokes.

Just how I want every meal to be. " Ma'am, do you need any help putting this stuff away?" Asks Connor when we're all done eating.

" I'd be happy to have some help. " she says.

Connor smiles and starts helping her out things up and clean the kitchen.

My father placed a hand on my shoulder. " He's a good kid. I'm glad you found a kind and well behave mate. I approve of him." Says my father.

Ok, if my day hasn't been going good enough already, hearing that made this day even better.

" Thanks dad. I really love him. " I say.

" I'm glad you love him back. He loves you so much. I could tell that by the look in his eyes when he first told us he was your mate and that he'd never do anything to hurt you, and the look on his face and the tears he cried when he thought he lost you, then the pure joy and love that crossed his face after you healed and were alive and ok. He truly care for you and if you trust him. Then that's good enough for me. " says my father.

I smile and hug my dad. He hugs me back right away.

I look at Connor as he helping mom with the dishes now.

He looks at me a winks. I chuckle at him.

Then the door bell goes off. " I got it." I say.

I go to get it. When I open the door Clayton, Cassandra, Tasha and Kirt were there.

" Your parents don't mind if we take you and Connor out to hang out right? Connor still has to get his things from the spot he stayed at in the woods." Says Clayton.

" Hey mom dad, do you guys mind if Connor and I go out into the woods with Tasha, Kurt, Clayton and Cassandra to hang out a bit and collect Connors things in the woods?" I ask.

" As long as there's six of you. We don't mind." Says my father.

" I help mom finish with the dishes." Says John taking Connors place.

Connor drys off his hands and walks to the door after thanking my mom for breakfast.

Together the six of us leave. We never go to where Connor had stayed during the day.

We walk into the woods together. Kurt, Tasha and I holding our mates hands.

We walk a short while before we make it to the spot.

Instead of the moon shining down, it was the sun. It was seen shinning off the flowers around here. It was beautiful.

Connor smiles. " First time I've been here in regular clothes and not a prison uniform, or what's left of one. " says Connor.

He walks behind a tree and brings out the few things he had.

I smile. He had hid them under a big log that had broken to protect them from the rain.

Or any other element that could destroy them.

He smiles and walks over to me. Cassandra and Clayton are gathering their things.

They had brought a few things as well when they broke him free and ran.

Tasha smiles at Clayton. Kurt looks happier then I've ever seen him.

They are truly happy with their mates.

" You know guys, I really love this." I say.

They look at me. " Love what?" Says Clayton.

" This, all of us. Being the children of Alpha's, bête's, and third in commands. Being best friends like you three were and us three and then all finding our mates. It just makes me happy that we will always be in touch and never not know where the other people are, and knowing that were all safe and happy. I just really love this." I say.

They all grin. " It is pretty amazing isn't it. " says Kurt. He looked at Cassandra.

" I couldn't ask for anything better. " says Connor.

" Let's promise that no matter what happens or what challenges may come our way, we will never desert, abandon, betray or lie to one another. That we will be there when the other ones need us, to be a true friend no matter what. Right here, right now." Says Cassandra.

I stick my hand out. " I'm in." I say.

Connor puts his hand on mine. " Count me in." He says.

Cassandra and Kurt place their hands on ours. " Us to." Says Kurt.

Then Clayton and Tasha put their hands on ours. " Don't count us out yet. " says Clayton.

I smile. We then all hug. This is the best thing ever. All six of us. Best friends, mates, family.

This is all I could ever want. I love these guys.

comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Chapter one to the second book is out. Lots of new things are gonna come and this book is gonna be great. I hope your as exited to read it as I am writing it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna be going through a few different and new people's POV throughout this one. They will be people you already know and one or two that you don't. It will be mainly Amber and Connors POV though. I hope you'll enjoy.