Chapter 27.

Connor's POV.

So here we sat at 5:45 in the morning in the pack meeting room.

We were going to have the meeting the second my father got here. Cassandra, Clayton and Tasha were allowed here as well.

Amber was seated next to me holding my hand. We were sitting on the left side of Alpha George. Kurt to the right with Cassandra next to him and clayton and Tasha behind us.

I'm really nervous. This will be the first time I've seen my father in a long time. To be honest, I'm scared of him. He ruined our relationship with what he did. There wasn't much of a relationship anyway, but at least it was something.

Alpha George placed his hand on my should. I looked up at him. " Dint worry Connor. Everything will be fine. " he says.

I nod. It's a bit of a relief to know they won't let anything happen to me. Thank goodness this pack is amazing.

The time speed by fast and it was six in no time. Around then we sensed the powerful presence of my father.

Oh crap, this is actually happening. I knew it would, but it still scares the crap out of me.

The door opens a few minutes later. Ambers father walks in. John wasn't with them. Tasha's father came in next, followed by Bête Charles.

Then came Alpha Conan's third in command, followed by Bête Marcus and lastly. Alpha Conan.

I had to force myself not to shrink back when his gaze landed on me.

They all take a seat. " Welcome Alpha Conan. I'm glad you could come. " says Alpha George.

Alpha Conan nods in response. " Now before we begin." Alpha George looks at Amber's father. " Where is you're son?"

" He is at the infirmary. He stepped into a silver bear trap on our way there. He reopened the wound chasing a small rogue. This rogue turned out to be his mate. He will be staying with her. " says Amber's father.

" Very well. Good for him. " says Alpha George.

" Yes yes, whatever. Now, why is that Mutt here and not rotting in prison where he belongs?" Snarled Alpha Conan.

I flinch back slightly at that. Amber's grip on my hand tightens.

" First off. You are at my pack, you will talk to me with respect. " snapped Alpha George.

Alpha Conan nodded. " My apologies Alpha George. " he says.

" Secondly, his name is Connor, he is a member of my pack. You will not refer to him as mutt. " says Alpha George.

Alpha Conan nodded. " Lastly, I figured it was only fair he be present at this meeting seeing as it will be about him and a pack war. " says Alpha George.

Alpha Conan looks at me. " Might I speak directly to him for a moment?" He asks.

Oh crap!!

Alpha George looks at me. " Yes you can, but you will treat him with respect. " he says.

Alpha Conan nods. " Why is that girl holding you're hand?" He asks.

" She is my mate. " I say. I managed to speak normally to him. Good.

" So you found you're mate. Interesting. Who is her father?" He asks.

What the heck?! This is a meeting and he's asking me questions about my mate.

" Bête Rick. " I say.

" Figures. You shouldn't even be here. You should be rotting in a prison cell like you would be if you had stayed where you belong!!" Snapped Alpha Conan.