Chapter 19.

John's POV.

We are currently sitting down scattered around a small area.

Alpha George sent a mind link to my father telling him to wait. Apparently after believing Connor's story and finding out what we were doing, he sent his Bête and a few guard to help us.

I was really shocked when I first found out. I understand his reasonings. I am actually thankful for it. Id be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this.

I look at my father. He's sitting next to me. He smiles. " There is no need to be nervous. " he says.

My eyes widen. " Don't ask. I'm you're father. I can tell when you're nervous just by looking at you. " says my father.

I smile. " I've never met Alpha Conan and I can't help, but to feel a bit nervous after everything I've heard about him. " I say.

" Understandable. I know him personally. He won't do anything and if he tries anything. He will have to go through me to get to you." Says my father.

I nod. " Do you think he will believe Connor when he hears his story?" I ask.

" Back then he would without a doubt. However, now he's lost his mate. When one loses their mate, it messes with their mind. They can't think straight and their so caught up in their grief to make good decisions. I think what he did to Connor was mostly from losing his mate. It may be harder to get through to him. " says my father.

" So you think he may regret what he did to Connor, or realize he made a mistake?" I ask.

" Possibly. I think there's always been a part of him that knows he made a mistake. I think he chooses to ignore it. Alpha Conan can be a very stubborn man. " says my father.

I look down. We're out of our territory and on free ground. Which means rogues could around.

I look at my father. I was curious. " I have a question." I say.

" Ask away son." Says my father.

" How do you know if you're mate is around for you to find?" I ask.

He looks at me curiously. " That is hard to explain. I guess when you sense them around, you feel an attraction towards them more then anyone else. Then you look into their eyes and you'll know. Only you can truly know who you're mate is. " says my father.

I nod. " Why do you ask?" Says my father.

" I've been curious ever since Amber, Tasha and Kurt found their mates. " I say.

" There's something else too." Says my father.

I sigh and nod. " I can't remember when, it wasn't to long ago, but I felt a strong pull towards someone. This someone was gone before I could even begin to think about what it was. " I say.

" So you think this someone may be yours mate?" Says my father.

" Maybe, I'm just not sure. " I say.

" Don't worry son. Everything will happen in time. " says my father. I nod.

We don't have to wait to much longer. After a little while about seven wolves show up.

A huge solid brown one leading them. They stop in front of us and he shifts back.

My father walked up to him. " Hello. I am Bête Rick. It's really nice if you to come with us. " he says.

" No problem at all. I was really shocked when I found out the story. I'm Bête Charles. " says Bête Charles.

They shook hands. " We better get going. We got a lot to do." Says my father.

We all shift and take off running. We run for a couple of hours. Soon enough we make it to the last mile outside of his territory.

We're running on leaves. Suddenly however I step on a big pile of leaves and a huge beat trap comes out and clamps around my paw.

It's sharp tips going deep into my skin. I yelp in pain and fall. My wolf goes rolling before I manage to stop.

My father shifts back and is by my side in seconds along with Tasha's father and Bête Charles.

The bear trap was around my left front paw. It was silver.

" Crap. there could be thousands of these around here. Why are they ever here?" Says Tasha's father.

' May be because Alpha Conan doesn't want to meet with us and he might have known we've been sent here.' I manage to say over mind link.

My father quickly grabs both sides of the bead trap and manages to pry it apart.

Once my paw is free I pull it out. He lets go and drops it fast.

" Are you ok John?" Asks my father.

' Yeah I think so. ' I say back standing up. I put pressure on it. Bad idea.

I yelp and keep my foot off the ground. " Ok everyone. Single files now!! I'll go first and sniff out where the silver is. You follow where I walk and only there. Understand. " snaps my father.

Everyone agrees. We get into single file. The ones in human form shifted again. I of course did not put weight on that one paw.

My father sniffs out all the silver as we walk through this last mile.

Stupid silver. Why does that have to be the one thing besides Wolf Bane to be a weakness to us?!

It's so stupid. Soon we make it away from all the leaves.

We then make it onto Alpha Conan's territory.

It was no less then a minute later before 25 wolves showed up.

One shifted back right away. " So you made it passed Alpha's extra security measures. Good. " says the guy.

He then spots me and my paw. " You, the one with the hurt paw. Shift back along with the one in charge. " says the guy.

I look at my father to see him shift back. I then do the saw. We slowly stood up.

He walks up to me and gently grabs my left hand. I hiss in pain at it. He inspects the wound.

" Well no matter what happens here to day. I'll make sure this wound gets looked at. " says the guy.

He backs away. " Why are you here?" Says the guy looking at me.

" We're here to..." Says my father, but growl and snarls were heard.

" I wasn't talking to you. Speak only when spoken to." Snapped the guy.

He looked back at me. " Why are you here? I won't ask again." Says the guy.

' Just answer honestly.' Says my father over mind link.

" We wish to speak to Alpha Conan. " I say.

He smiled. " You're lucky I was the one here first. Alpha Conan won't be happy about this, but I'm sure I can get you a meeting with him." Says the guy.

He walks over to my father. " I know who you are. Alpha Conan has refused to even see you. You will wait outside." Says the guy.

" Then who will talk to him?" Asks my father.

" This you're son? The future bête to be?" Says the guy.

" Yes he is." Says my father.

" Then he shall be the one to talk to Alpha Conan if I do manage to get you a meeting with him." Says the guy.

My eyes widen. I look at my father. He nods. " Shift back. Not you're son. He's injured. He will ride on you're wolves back. Hurry up and let's get him to the infirmary. " says the guy shifting back.

My father shifted back and I got onto his back. We were ordered to follow him there and that exactly what we did.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Two chapters in one day. :-) I hope you enjoyed this one. I will update again soon.