Chapter 33.

Connor's POV.

Soon after resting a while, taking a shower and having a nice meal we are on our way to another pack.

It should take us an entire day to reach the next pack. I am not sure who these Alpha's are that run these packs.

I don't know the names of the packs or the Alpha's names, but I may recognize them when I see them.

My father had tons of pack meetings with Alpha's from other packs all the time.

I'll know them when I see them, but I'm also really worried about how they will react upon seeing me.

It kinda scares me. We're going to be on their territory, meaning they will have all the power. We would be helpless.

I'm scared they might arrest me and give me back to my father, or capture and kill me right then and there without a second thought.

It scares me, of course that part about there being a possibility or me being killed scares me, but also the part that Amber is with me.

If something like that happens and I get hurt or killed. I don't want her to see it. It'll just make it all the more worse.

' You're panicking Connor. Why? ' Says Amber over our mind link.

' Just worrying myself over how the Alpha's will react to seeing me.' I say back.

' Don't worry. Alpha George and Alpha Benjamin won't ever let anything happen to you and I sure as heck won't. ' says Amber.

' I know, but if something does happen. I don't want you to see it.' I say.

' Don't worry Connor. You'll be ok. I promise. ' she says.

' Ok.' I say. We continue running for a while before taking a break.

Alpha George and Alpha Benjamin walk up to Amber and I.

" You ready to try and test you're power?" Says Alpha George.

" I guess. I-I'm not sure how to work it." I say.

He smiles as we sit down. " That's what we're going to figure out." He replies.

" Sir, what are you going to use to..." I stop short when he pulls out a small non silver dagger.

" We picked this up at Alpha Benjamin's place before we left. " says Alpha George.

I nod. Alpha Benjamin goes into his bag and brings out a first aid kit.

I'm nervous and I guess Amber feels it because a few seconds later Amber's hand lands gently on my thigh.

I smile at her. " I'll start with this. " says Alpha George.

" I heard in old stories that the Blue eyed healers had to have skin to skin contact in order for it to work and they have to really want to heal them. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod. Alpha George takes the dagger and moves his hand close to it.

" A-are you sure this is the best way to..." I say.

" Calm down Connor. It's ok. I know what I'm doing. It's just a small scratch that will be healed in no time. ". Says Alpha George.

I nod. He closes his hand around the sharp edge of the blade, and he moved his hand.

Seconds later the coppery scent of blood filled my nose. He moved the dagger and opened his hand to show a small, but deep scratch going along the palm of his hand.

He moves it towards me. I'm honestly not sure what to do. " Grab his hand. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod and grab his hand with my right hand. I look at the scratch. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Not one little bit. " You got to concentrate hard. It's not going to work if you don't." Says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod. I try to concentrate as hard as I could. I stare for a few minutes before sighing. " I can't get it. " I say.

" Keep trying. What did you do before Amber healed?" Says Alpha George.

" I asked for her to heal. " I say.

Amber looks at me. " I was wondering if that had even been real. I barely heard it." She says.

I smile. " Try that. See if it works. " says Alpha George.

I nod. I move my other hand to his and try concentrating harder and harder.

' Heal. Please heal! ' I think in my mind.

A couple  more minutes later I back up and let go. " It's not working at all. " I say.

" Connor. Look at his hand." Says Amber.

I did. His hand was glowing blue all throughout the scratch.

Seconds later it's gone and the scratch is healed. Alpha George grins. " Good job Connor. " he says.

" I don't understand what I did though. " I say.

" That's why we're going to practice this a lot. You'll get it soon enough. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod. " What did it feel like?" I ask.

" Tingly at first. Then it was a feeling really hard to describe, but it felt amazing. " says Alpha George.

I nod. " We won't try anymore for today. However, the next couple of times we try, it'll be more then once. " says Alpha George. I nod.

" Good job." Says Alpha George.

Ambers father was looking at us. His eyes shifted over to me. We locked eyes and he offered a small smile as he nodded at me.

I smile back before turning back to Amber. She squeezed my thigh. I smile at her.

" Next time we stop we will try again. " says Alpha George.

I nod. We wait a while before shifting again and taking off running.

So I guess I did ok today. I still don't understand what made it work.

I asked for it to heal like I did for Amber to heal. It never worked when I was touching his hand.

It must have been something else, but I just can't place it.

I guess I will learn soon enough. I hope Amber won't have to try cutting her hand for me to heal it. I have a feeling she's going to have to anyway. I'll just try what I can to avoid it. With that last thought I just focus on running.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next chapter will be in John's POV.