Chapter 54.

Connor's POV.

We decided to keep running to Alpha Anthony's pack. Alpha George has shifted back to his wolf and we set the unconscious Matt on him. Clair rode just behind him to make sure he didn't fall off while we ran.

She kept giving me side glances. I swear I see a look of fascination in her eyes. She must of thought she'd never see a Blue Eyed Wolf.

I look over at Amber. She a little ahead of me. I love the light of the moon shining off her white fur.

We run for a few hours before the sun starts to rise over the trees. That when we finally see the pack. They were further that any other pack.

We are met at the border by a small group of guards. One shifts back to talk to us as we make it to the border.

Alpha George shifts back. Right away the guard bows his head in respect.

" Alpha George. I did not know you were coming. What bring you here?" Says the guard.

" I would like to request a meeting with Alpha Anthony. " says Alpha George.

" Yes Alpha. Right this way. " says the guard.

They both shifted back and we followed the guards as they led us to the pack house.

As we ran through the pack I decided to take a look around. This had to be the most disorderly pack I had ever seen.

Aside from the guards leading us to the pack house, there were no other guards to be seen. Kids running everywhere, no parents in sight. Not even a parent to protect them.

The houses looked broke down and worn. Almost like they were falling apart. Grass overgrown in areas, like no one was sent out to do yard maintenance. The roads we ran on were even cracked and old.

We soon made it to the pack house. This was the first one I had ever seen that didn't have multiple stories.

It was an older house, big yes, but not the biggest I've seen. We walked inside and a few people were standing around looking like they had no idea what they were supposed to do.

We had shifted back and were looking around. " I will go inform Alpha Anthony that you request a meeting with him. Please wait here and help yourself to the snacks on the table right there. You must be hungry after your run here. " says the guard before he left into the back room.

We all end up wandering over to the snack table and grabbing something small, mostly because we we're hungry after running for hours.

Matt was still unconscious and the guard hadn't seen him yet. So we spotted a small couch and set him down gently.

A little while passed before the guard walked back in. He was about to speak when he noticed Matt.

He had a face of disgust at him being human. " Is he alright? He's covered in dried blood. " says the guard.

" Yes he is. It's not his blood on him. We were attacked by rogues on our way here and he helped protect us and one of us got hurt. That's where the blood came from. He then got knocked to the side and hit his head pretty hard. He is still human so his body just needs to rest. " says Alpha George. I was surprised at how quickly he lied to protect me and my powers and how believable the lie was.

The guard then nodded. " I'll have some cleaning ladies get a bathroom ready for you all. I will also have them grab some fresh clothes to replace his bloody ones. " he said.

Alpha George smiled. " Thank you sir. That is very generous. "

He nodded. " Onto what you requested. I have talked with Alpha Anthony. He has accepted your request for a meeting. He is currently finishing up with a meeting as we speak. So it may be a few minutes before he is able to see you. " says the guard.

" Thank you for your help. " says Alpha George.

He nodded. " Some of you can wait here at the door to the meeting room. The rest of you can follow me to the bathroom The is being prepared for you. " says the guard.

We picked up Matt and started to follow. Alpha George and Bète Rick decides to stay and wait for the meeting. The rest of us left to take care and clean up Matt.

As we got there and set him down he started to shift and a small groan left his lips.

His eyes blinked opened and he looked around. His eyes then widened highly and he sat straight up.

His hand going to where he had been injured, only to find he had no injury now.

He looked at me. " You healed me?" He said.

I nodded. He smirked and started to laugh, surprising us all. " That's so awesome Connor. How long have you been able to do that?" Asked Matt.

" Only since I met Amber. I found out when I healed her. That's why she's got that bit of blue in one of her eyes. " I said.

" That's cool to have that power. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. It'll remain and secret between us all. " he said.

I sigh in relief. " Thank you Matt. " I say.

" Now it's my turn to see you. " says Clair. Seconds later her lips were on his in a passionate kiss.

He grabbed her and pulled her into his lap. He kissed her again and when they broke apart they were both laughing. Not gonna lie. They were so cute together, perfect for each other.

I look over at Amber and she is grinning up at storm. She looks at me and we lean in towards each other to share a needed kiss.

Man do I love my mate.

Comment and vote.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know who's POV you want to see next. I will update again as soon as I can. Thanks for reading.