Chapter 15.

Kurt's POV.

Man I'm exhausted. Training Connor is finally over today.

Now I can spend time with my mate. I'm walking back from dropping Connor off.

I know it seems stupid for me to keep dropping him off, but my dad insisted.

Don't know why, but he's my father and the Alpha so I can't argue.

I finally make it back to the pack house to see Cassandra leaning against the wall by the front door.

She held a few bags in her hands. " I told you're father we wouldn't be there for dinner. You and I are going on a little date and I had Amber and Tasha's help cooking and preparing the food after we trained. So let's go." Says Cassandra with a smile.

I smile back. " Very well. " I hold my hand out. " Shall we?"

She smiles at me and takes my hand and together the two of us head into the woods.

We don't walk far, but we manage to make it to a big clearing at the top of a hill.

It's perfect since the sun is setting. She sets the bags down and reaches into one before pulling out a blanket.

I help he lay it out and together we start setting everything up.

Ever since this stuff with Amber and Connor, Cassandra and I haven't been able to get practically any time alone, and when we did it was only for a few minutes because of all the people coming in and out of the pack house.

" So how was training Connor today?" Says Cassandra.

" Wore us all out. However, he did make a lot of progress. " I say.

I would tell her about Connor's wolf talking to him again, but it's his news and he told me Clayton wants to tell her. So I'll just keep my mouth shut.

" Very good. I'm glad he's making some progress. Is this the same kind of training you went through?" She asks.

" The very same. " I say.

" Neat. " she say before grabbing a brownie and holding it in front of my face.

I look at her a tad confused. She chuckled. " Open up Kurt. I'm going to feed you a brownie. " she says.

" Ohh dessert before dinner, and my mate feeding it to me. I must be a very lucky man." I say opening my mouth.

She laughed and let me take a bite. I can't help, but smile and laugh as well.

After the brownie we both start eating the dinner she had packed.

" This food is amazing. Thank you. " I say.

" Anytime Kurt. I just wanted to make sure we had some time alone for once. I know you're the Alpha's son and you're busy a lot, which isn't you're fault. Still though, it's good to have some time alone. " says Cassandra.

" Agreed. I'm glad you planned something. I would have eventually, but it was a bit hard. I'm sorry we didn't do this sooner. " I say.

Cassandra smiled. " It's ok. I decided to cause I wanted to. You looked like you needed a break anyway. " says Cassandra.

I smile. Soon enough were done eating and were laying down on the blanket.

She was on her right side looking at me and I was on my left side looking at her.

Her left hand and my right hand were intertwined. We were looking at the sun setting.

It was almost set. We sat in silence till then. Once it set I looked at her.