Chapter 22.

Connor's POV.

Alpha Benjamin will be staying for dinner tonight. Alpha George invited him to stay for dinner as a small thank you for his help so far.

We went over plans of what we we do if there was a pack war. Where the mothers and their children would go, escape routes, places to set up traps, and which packs we could go to that would help us with this.

It's a lot of different packs and some of the Alpha's names seem familiar. I just can't place it right now.

" You should stay for dinner. Invite Amber. " says Alpha George.

I nod. " Yes Sir. " I say.

I walk away. ' Hey, Amber. You free to talk for a second?' I ask over our private mind link.

' Hey Connor. Yeah I'm free. I just got done with training. What do you need? ' she says back a few seconds later.

' Alpha George has invited Aloha Benjamin to stay for dinner. I have to stay, but I've been told I can invite you. ' I say back.

' Good thing I haven't left the pack house then. ' she says. I chuckle.

' I'll borrow some clothes from Cassandra. Meet me in the front room close to the door. I'll be there as fast as I can.' Says Amber.

' Ok. I'll be waiting. ' I say back.

I turn then and let out a yell of fright when Clayton stood there.

He burst out laughing. " Oh you should see you're face!!" He cried.

I sighed. " You scared the crap out of me. Don't do that." I say with a slight laugh.

" That was the point Connor. " he says.

I go to say something, but just before I can Alpha Benjamin comes around the corner with Alpha George and Kurt.

" There you are. Is Amber coming?" Asks Alpha George.

" Yes Sir. She's getting some spare clothes from Cassandra. Then she'll be here. " I say.

" Good, I look forward to meeting her. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I smile. A few seconds later Amber walks up. " Ah this must be her." Says Alpha Benjamin.

I take Amber's hand when she makes it to me. I see a small change in her eyes as she sees Alpha Benjamin.

" Hello Sir. I'm Amber. It's a pleasure to meet you. " she says.

Her voice sounds a bit different. " You ok Amber?" I ask. Kurt noticed too.

" Yes I'm fine." She says.

A guard of Alpha Benjamin's smiled. " If I may? If she is indeed his mate, then she saw what happened earlier when you forced The Alpha's son to his knees and her mate to kneel. I saw her watching. She looked mad then. " says the guard.

" Did you really see that?" I ask.

She nods. " I'm sorry. I mean no disrespect. " says Amber.

He smiled. " My apologies. I had no idea you were witness to that. I was out of line and wrong and I am truly sorry for that. " says Alpha Benjamin.

She smiled.  " It's ok Sir. I didn't know the full story. I'm sorry too." Says Amber.

" Lovely mate you have here Connor. A bit protective I say. " says Alpha Benjamin.

We laugh. " I think we're both pretty protective of each other after everything we've been through. " I say looking at Amber.

" I must ask because I'm just too curious not to, but how did you get that bit of blue in you're eyes?" asks Alpha Benjamin.

My eyes widen, as does Amber's. We look at Alpha George.

However, before Alpha George could say anything, Alpha Benjamin gasped.

" Connor must be one of the rare Blue Eyed Healers. Am I right? " he asks.

" Yes. How did you guess so easily?" asks Alpha George.

" I heard rumors, old tales, I never thought I'd meet one in person. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Her eyes has blue in it because Connor saved her from dying after being injected with Wolf Bane. " says Alpha George.

Alpha Benjamin's eyes widened in horror. He looked at her. " Who injected you with that? Wolf Bane is very painful and deadly. " he says.

" I know. The boss rogue did. I had been kidnapped by him. He was going to try and turn me against them for revenge against my father. Connor saved me with my brother. " says Amber.

" I'm so sorry you had to go through that. " he says.

" Me too. I'm just glad Connor made it there when he did. " says Amber.

I smiled at her. " I honestly didn't know I could heal people until I healed her. " I say.

He smiled. " That's amazing. Make sure you keep it secret. Some people would try to kidnap you for that kind of power. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" We understand that Sir. That's why since we found out we haven't told anyone. " I say.

" Then I promise I won't tell anyone." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" Thank you Alpha Benjamin. " I say.

Alpha George smiled. " Before we eat. I'm going to head to the pack prison. I'm going to see which two prisoners it is so when I tell Alpha Conan he may be more willing to come over, plus I'm going to make sure the prison doors are secure. Alpha Benjamin. If you want to accompany me, you are more then welcome to come along. " says Alpha George.

" Very well. Let's go then. " says Alpha Benjamin.

The two of them then walked out the door and left to the pack prison.

" Well Connor. Clayton told me you had something to tell me, but he refused to tell me what it was." Says Cassandra walking up with Tasha.

I smile. " I never got to tell you yesterday. During training, my wolf talked to me again." I say.

Her eyes widened in shock. " Holy crap are you serious?!!" Cried Cassandra.

I nodded. She grabbed me in a tight hug. " Holy crap Connor. That's amazing. I can't believe it. " cried Cassandra.

" I couldn't believe it when it happened. I almost tripped out of shock. " I say.

" This is great. " she says. She looked at Clayton and saw his face. She opened one of her arms. " Come here. "

We all laughed as Clayton dived forward and hugged the two of us.

When we moved away and looked at the other three we laughed.

" What are you guys doing?" I say.

They were hugging like we were. " Well you guys were doing it. So we thought, why not?" Says Amber.

We all laughed. Man I really love these guys. I couldn't ask for better friends.

We open our arms. " Come on, let's make this one big hug." I say.

We all hug when they came over. Laughing our heads off and grinning like idiots.

" You guys are awesome. I love you guys. " I say.

" Love you too Connor!" they all cried.

After a few minutes we backed up and grinned at each other. We went ahead to the room to wait for the two Alpha's before eating.

We then just sat down and did all we could. Talk and wait.

Comment and vote.

A/N. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next chapter will be in Clayton's POV.