Chapter 45.

Kurt's POV.

When we get back to the pack house I'm fuming in my rage.

I can't believe that jerk sent someone to watch us and find our packs weaknesses.

Everyone I came across senses my anger and either left the room or shrunk back as much as they could and bowed their heads.

John was following me. I walked right over to where our guards trained. I burst through the door and they hit the wall with a loud bang.

Everyone looked over. " LINE UP NOW!! " I yelled.

Everyone rushed over from where they were and lined up. " Yes Alpha. " they all said.

" I just ran the border with my Bête here and we ran into a spy sent from Alpha Conan's pack to spy on us and find out all our weaknesses so they will win. I will not have that. From here on out there will be a 24 hour guard patrol. No one gets in, no one gets out. Half of you here now are to prepare and get out there and start the patrol. The rest of you are to continue training until I say otherwise. " snarled Kurt.

They nodded and bowed their heads. " Yes Alpha. " they then ran off to do what I said.

I then turn and walk off to my fathers office. We walked in and I went behind the desk and sat down. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

John stood by the door. It clearly looked like he felt awkward. I sighed. " I'm sorry John. Really, I didn't mean to make you bow to me like that when we were out there. " I say.

" It's ok. It's not the first time an Alpha's authority has been so powerful I bowed my head. Don't apologize. You were only doing your job. " says John.

I smiled at him and a bit of my anger faded.  " Should we let Alpha George know about the spy?" Asks John.

I sigh. " I'll talk with him tonight and get an update on how things are going there. Then when I give him my update, I'll tell him. " I said.

John nodded. Then there's a knock on the door. " Come in. " I say.

The door opens and Cassandra walks in. " I sensed your anger. What happened?" She asked.

I start from the beginning and tell her everything that has happened while we were out there. She listens and nods when I finish.

" This is bad. If you don't mind my input, maybe you should send some guards into the woods and check for anymore. That spy could have been lying. " says Cassandra.

At that my eyes widen and I realize then I never asked that spy if there were anymore on my territory.

" Then we better get some out there now. If there are anymore spies on my territory they will be put in the pack prison to await interrogation. " I say.

She nods. " Thank you Cassandra. You've been very helpful. I will alert my lead guard now. " I say.

I then send out a message to my lead guard to check the woods for anymore spies.

' Yes Alpha Kurt. I will alert you right away to what we find. ' says my lead guard.

Alpha Kurt, it's still going to take me a while to get used to being called that.

I looked at John who is still standing. I offer a small smile. " Sit down John. You don't have to stand the entire time. " I say.

He chuckles. " Yes Alpha Kurt. " he says.

" Don't call me that. Your my friend. Just call me Kurt. " I say.

" Yes Alp... uh Kurt. " he says. I laugh at that. I really must have freaked him out being that powerful with that spy. I hate that I made my friend bow his head to me like that just by looking at him, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't able to control it. It was like my anger fueled my Alpha power.

I then feel a hand on my shoulder. I look and saw it was Cassandra. I lean my head onto her hand and breath in her scent. She always manages to get me to calm down and relax when I need it. Man am I lucky to have her.

" John, would you mind going and getting Kurt some coffee? If it's not to much trouble. " Asks Cassandra.

John smiles. " Not at all. " he then turns and leaves, probably glad to get away from any awkwardness.

Cassandra then looks at me. " He seems to be acting a bit different around you. What happened after you ran into that spy? "

" I was still really angry and when I turned to John, I guess the power I have as Alpha was very strong, because a few seconds later John was bowing his head at me. " I say.

She chuckled. " Aww poor John. That must be a bit weird to him. " she says.

" Yeah, I said sorry though. I really didn't mean to make him bow to me. " I say.

" Then it's fine with. If you said sorry and he said it's fine then he will get over the awkwardness soon. " she said.

I smile at her. She places her hand on my face. I lean my face into her touch. "  Your the best, you know that right?" I say.

" Only for you." She responds.

I then lift my head. " If there's a spy still hidden and the guards find it. I need you to stay with me to keep me calm. " I say.

" I'll go with you and watch. Your anger is expected Kurt. If there's a spy, don't hold back. Give him all the Alpha power you have. I will be there to stop you if it gets to much. Ok. " she says.

I nod at her. Then suddenly howls are heard. John comes running into the room seconds later.

" They found three more Spy's hidden in the trees. They have been captured and are on the way to the pack prison. A guard came here to tell us. I was just speaking to him, but...." says John.

I stand up. " What is it John? " I snap.

" They killed three of our guards when they tried to catch him. The lead  guard is dead. " says John.

Pure rage flows through me at those words. That man had a mate and a three year old daughter. Those spy's are going to pay.

" Then let's pay those spy's a visit shall we. " I snarled, and with that I left my office and soon the pack house. John and Cassandra right behind me. Together we headed for the pack house. Time to interrogate some spy's.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next chapter will be in Connor's POV.