Chapter 4.

Connors POV.

Ok so tonight went really well. I was very nervous at first. Now things seem to be going smoothly.

They asked me a few questions, only the ones that were still a bit skeptical about me still.

I answered every question truthfully. I think everyone likes me now.

It'll take a while before I can earn anyone's trust completely.

I'll do my best to win that trust. I want people to trust and like me, not hate and fear.

Soon we were done eating and were one of the last ones to leave.

However, before we could leave Alpha George walked up to Amber and I.

" Amber if you don't mind I'd like to talk to Connor only in my office." Says Alpha George.

I can't help, but be extremely curious as to what he would want to talk to me about.

" Sure Alpha. " says Amber.

" Thank you Amber. I'll have Kurt walk back with him to drop him off at your house. Connor follow me please?" Says Alpha George.

I get a bit confused there. I can walk on my own, but oh well. I won't argue about that.

I nod and kiss Amber's cheek before saying bye and following Alpha George to his office.

Kurt was right behind me. We soon make it to a set of huge wood doors.

Alpha George opens them and looks at me. He smiles. " Come on in. " he says.

I walk in and look around. The room is huge. Alpha George walked in as did Kurt.

The doors closed behind them. I looked at Alpha George as he sat down behind his desk.

" Please take a seat." Says Alpha George.

I nod and sit down. " I'm not in trouble am I?" I say.

He chuckled. " No no, your not in trouble." Says Alpha George.

I then relax a little. " We wanted to talk to you a little, ask you a few questions." Says Kurt.

I nod. " Ok then, ask away. I have nothing to hide." I say.

They smiled. " Ok, so how old are you and what age were you when you were put in the pack prison?" Asks Alpha George.

" I'm 18. I was 16 when I was arrested. I was just about to turn 17. " I say.

" So you were in the prison for over a year?" Says Kurt.

I nod. " Yes. I was alone most of the time, my father wouldn't even let my friends come see me. They had to sneak in at night. The guards let them. " I say.

They nodded. " Did you get any training from your father about being a Alpha before this all happened?" Says Alpha George.

" I got a little bit of training, but not a lot. " I say.

" In that case, Dad and I have a question for you." Says Kurt.

I nod. " Until we get things settled with your father, I'd like to train you in being a Alpha myself with some help from Kurt. What do you say?" Says Alpha George.

My eyes widen. Alpha George and Kurt want to train me on how to be a Alpha.

" Are you serious? You guys would train me till things with my dad are settled?" I ask.

" If you'll let us we would be happy to train you till then. " says Alpha George.

I nod. " Yes. That would be amazing. Thank you Sir. " I say grinning.

He leans back. " For a few hours each weekday you will stay around Kurt and I. You will observe us for a while before actually trying something " says Alpha George.

I nod. " Yes Sir. Thank you. This means a lot. " I say.

" Connor your one of us now. You saved Amber and helped us. It's now our turn to help you." Says Kurt.

I smile even wider. " This pack is amazing. " I say.

They laugh. " So do you remember the last thing your learned from your father?" Asks Alpha George.

I try to remember something, but I can't.

" I can't remember. I rarely learned things from my dad. When he was teaching me I remember standing next to him when he talked to other Alpha's. I would just watch and when I asked him something's I didn't know so he could explain, what he said was ' Shut up Connor and watch. ' so that's what I did. However after the third time the other Alpha he would be talking to would answer the question for me, then he would look at my father and say ' Do you ever teach your child anything? He's gonna be a future Alpha and he needs to be taught these thing by his own father when he asks questions. Not by someone else.' Then my dad would throw a fit once they left. So no. I didn't really learn anything." I say.

They have shocked looks on their faces. " Well that's not what it's gonna be like with us. If you have a question, don't be shy or afraid to ask. We will answer anything. " says Alpha George.

I nod. " Thank you Sir. " I say.

They nod. "Come here tomorrow and we will start the first day of training. " says Alpha George.

" What time would you like me to arrive here?" I ask.

" I'll have Amber's father wake you and bring you and John with him here. " says Alpha George.

" Yes Sir. " I say.

He smiles. " Kurt if you would, walk with Connor to Amber's place." Says Alpha George.

Kurt nodded. " Have a good night Sir." I say before the two of us leave.

On the way back I look at Kurt. " Your dads really nice. He's a great Alpha. " I say.

He chuckled. " Yeah he is. " says Kurt.

We soon make it back to Amber's and I thank Kurt before knocking on the door.

Amber quickly opens the door and pulls me in.

" What did he want?" She asks.

" He and Kurt want to train me in being a Alpha since I missed over a years worth of training." I say.

She gasps and hugs me. " That's amazing Connor. When do you start training?" She asks.

" Tomorrow." I say.

" Well then, let's celebrate with some ice cream. " says Amber.

" Oh that sounds good. " I say.

She chuckles and grabs my arm before dragging me to the kitchen for some celebratory ice cream.

Man can this night get any better

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I finally got this chapter up. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be in Amber's POV.