Chapter 47.

Amber's POV.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about Connor being called to Alpha Lucas's office.

However, Alpha Lucas is nice. I doubt Connor saving his life could make him angry.

My dad sent me for a walk because I wouldn't stop pacing. So I am currently walking randomly around the pack grounds.

I start hearing snarls of wolves. I follow the noise, it down a long hill. As I look down I see a huge building with fences all around it.

There are some wolves in a corner fighting. Not trying to kill each other, more like sparing.

This must be their training center. I walk forward and up to the door. There's a key pad and a button with a note next to it that says ring for assistance.

I press the button and seconds later a little red light turns green and I open the door to walk in.

I step in and there's a lady at a front desk. " Hello, are you new here?" She asks.

I nod. " Yes, I'm from the pack that stopped by. "

" Oh, you must be Amber. I've heard about you. Everyone's talking about you all. Welcome to the packs training center. " she said.

I smiled at her. " Thank you. " I reply.

" To the left is where we have training equipment for the humans of this pack as well as little arenas for them to fight in. To the right is where the werewolves go to train as human form or wolf form. Pick whichever side you want and enjoy. " she says.

I nod and say thanks again before going right to the werewolves training area.

It's filled with a bunch of wolves training, lifting weights or punching a few punching bags.

Our pack doesn't have a training center organized like this. We mainly just train out in a big field that's actually the back yard to the pack house.

As I walk through checking this place out I hear someone call my name.

I look over to see a guy running towards me with a girl following close behind.

It's the human we met earlier. Matt and the girl following him must be his mate.

They stop by me. " Matt, nice to see you again. " I say. I then look at the girl.

She steps forward and hugs me, that right there stuns me. " Hi, you must be Amber. I'm Clair. Matt's mate. It's very nice to meet you." She says backing up.

I give her a smile. " It's great to meet you too. This training center is amazing. " I say.

" Yes it is, I can't really train in this side of the training center, but I mainly come here to watch Clair train. " he says.

" That's sweet. " I say.

" Are you enjoying your stay here?" Asks Clair.

I nod. " yes I am. I've never seen a pack like this, so friendly with humans and so organized and well run. Alpha Lucas has done an amazing job with this pack. "

They grin. " Yes he has. This pack just wouldn't be the same without him. We once had a problem with a few members on the pack that hated humans. " says Clair.

" That's how I got this." Says Matt lifting up his pant leg up to his thigh to show claw marks on his leg and a large bite mark on his thigh. Both now scars.

" Dang. That must have hurt. " I said.

" It did. I almost died from the blood loss. " he said.

" Those members that did that to him were sent to the packs prison. They won't hurt anyone again. " says Clair.

" That's good then. Sorry that happened though. I have nothing against humans. I mean, aside from no rapid healing and not being able to turn into a wolf, you guys are no different from us. " I say.

They grin at me. " Exactly. Some people just don't get that. " says Clair.

I nod. " Did you hear about the attack on Alpha Lucas? " says Matt.

I nod. " Connor, my mate was with him and helped him. " I say.

" Oh gosh. He didn't get hurt did he? " asks Clair.

I shake my head. " No, aside from a few scratches he was all right. " I said.

" Good, I hate rogues. " says Matt.

I just nodded in agreement. " I do too." Says Clair.

" Follow us. We can get a drink and sit in the lounge area for a bit. " says Matt.

I nodded and followed them. We went and got a drink. I got a Cherry Pepsi. We sat down and seemed to talk for a hour or so before I got a mind link from my father telling me to return to the pack house.

I told them and they joined me to the pack house. When we arrive Connor and Alpha Lucas are exiting his office.

They spot us. Connor has a big smile and a happy glint his his blue eyes. That lets me know that their talk went perfectly and Connor was very happy about it.

Good, I'm glad it did. Connor I guess just had a discussion with Alpha Lucas about his powers and all.

I'm glad Alpha Lucas is how he is. He's a very kind Alpha. " Ah I see you've met Clair. " says Alpha Lucas.

" Yes Sir. We met us at your training center. " I say.

" Oh, and how did you like it? " he asks.

" I liked it a lot. It's very organized and I like the are you have for the humans if your pack. " I say.

" I do too, it's one of my favorite places at this..." He stopped and looked at Alpha George.

He was lost in thought. " What's wrong?"

" I just got word from Kurt, my son. Alpha Conan is sending spy's into our pack grounds. Three have been captured and our main guard is dead. Kurt just went to interrogate them now. He got news that Aloha Conan is trying to recruit packs of his own. We need to get going to the next pack right away before Alpha Conan decides to ask them for help before we can. " says Alpha George.

We all nod and quickly run back to our rooms to get our stuff and prepare to leave as soon as we can. I only hope we reach the next pack before Alpha Conan tries to.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Sorry late reply. I've been very busy. I have passed my EMT test though. So woo. Hope you guys had a great holiday for thanksgiving. I will update again soon. My next chapter will be in Cassandra's POV.