Chapter 31.

Cassandra's POV.

I wake up in the middle of the night alone. Kurt's not sleeping next to me like he was when we fell asleep.

I get up and head out of Kurt's room to find him. He should be in bed.

As I make my way downstairs I notice he's no where near the kitchen, which means no midnight snack.

I search everywhere until I find him. As I walk into the workout room here in the pack house I find him on a treadmill.

He's listening to music. I lean against the wall and smile. He's singing. I didn't know he sang.

" So I put my hands up, they're  playing my song, the butterflies fly away. Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah, I got my hands up, they're  playing my song, I know I'm going to be ok. Yeah it's a party in the USA. Yeah it's a party in the USA. " he sings.

I just smile. He looks so cute right now, adorable even. I've never met a man better then him. However, as I watch him I notice something is wrong. I can't place it, but I know.

I stand there and watch until the song was over before I walk over to him.

He notices me. Instead of speaking I get on the treadmill next to him and start it. I then reach over and slow his down to my pace.

After that I take one of the headphones and put it in my right ear. He smiles.

We don't say anything. We just listen to music and walk. We listen to about ten to twenty songs before we stop. Both of us singing together.

It's not long before were done. I press stop and pass him back the headphones. He pressed stop on his.

I'm in shorts and a tank top currently. " Stay here. I'm going to go get us something. I'll be right back." I say.

He nods. I take his iPod and make my way back to his room. I change into a bathing suit, which I was given by Tasha, and bring an extra pair of clothes for both of us as well as his bathing suit. They have towels down there.

I go back to him. He's sitting down.  I hand him his bathing suit. " Change." I say. I then go to grab towels.

He goes to the boys bathroom and changes. Once he comes back I take his hand and lead him to the pack swimming pool. We pass that and go to the room behind it.

There was a huge hot tube. Above us, the ceiling was glass. We could see through into the starry night sky and the moonlight shinned onto the constant bubbly water.

I set our stuff down and take him with me. He still hasn't said a word. We slowly emerge ourselves in the water.

He's sits down next to me. I take his arm and slowly rub the muscles.

" What are you doing?" He asks.

" Taking care of you. " I say.

" Why?" He asks.

" Something's bothering you. Plus it's my job. You're my mate. If I was the one with something bothering me, you'd do the same for me right?" I say.

He nods. " Of corse I would. " he says.

" Good, then there should be no problem at all with it, now what's wrong?" I say.

" That's the thing. I don't know. After announcing Amelia into the pack, I felt... weird. I don't know what it was. " he says.

" You did amazing tonight. Was that the first time you did anything Alpha related?" I ask.

" Yes." He says.

" I'm even more impressed now. Kurt you were so professional. You did such an amazing job. " I say.

I move my hands and rub his shoulders after moving up a step. He sighs at the feeling.

" Thanks, it's just weird. I got this weird feeling, and I don't know what it is. It almost felt like a bad feeling and it's just been eating away at the pit of my stomach and it kept me up. I'm sorry I woke you." He says.

" Nonsense. I feel better when you do. I think what you felt was just you being in the place of authority for the first time. It felt weird because you've never done it before. Relax and let yourself calm down and soon we'll go back to bed. You have nothing to worry about right now. " I say.

" I'm so glad I found you Cassandra, I should thank Connor for having you as a friend and bringing you here. You're amazing. " he says.

I smile. I take him out deeper into the water with me. The water goes to the middle of our torsos.

I stand in front of him and kiss him. My right hand on the back of his neck holding his head, my other on his shoulder.

His hands move towards me. His hands go to my hip and lower back. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

He breaks away. " I love you Cassandra. " he whispers.

I smile at him. " I love you too Kurt. " I say.

I let a small giggle out and kiss him again. He chuckles and kisses me back.

I then grin. I wrap my arms around his neck and fall back, taking him with me. His eyes widen before we both splash into the hot tub water.

I then kiss him under the water. A few seconds later we emerge and I start laughing.

He gasps for air. Then starts laughing himself. " You're amazing, you know that?" He says.

" I know. " I say.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. We spend a few more minutes playing around and laughing before we get out. I go to my the woman's shower room while he goes to the men's. We take showers and change into the clothes I got us before meeting up in the hallways just outside the training room.

" You're feeling better right?" I ask.

He nods. " Thanks to you." He says.

I then take his hand and together we walk back to his room. We set our stuff down and the two of us climb back into his bed.

I snuggle closer to him and lay my head on his chest. I took one of his hands and together was just laid there, feeling the warmth of each other as we both finally fall asleep.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be in Alpha George's POV. I will update again soon.