Chapter 30.

Connor's POV.

It feels amazing to run as my wolf. It's been a while since I got to run like this.

I miss the days when I was a kid and got to run around to pack limits with a few guards.

I have to admit. It was both scary and good to see everyone at the meeting.

Scary because of my father and good because of everyone else.

I look at Amber who is running by my side. We've been running for a few hours.

' How are you holding up?' I ask Amber over our mind link.

' Fine. It's fun to run like this.' She replies.

' Same. I love the feeling of it. ' I say.

' I do too. Though the last time we ran far like this was not for a reason like this.' Says my wolf.

' I agree. ' I say to my wolf. Last time I ran this far I was on my way to save Amber from the boss rogue.

' Running and enjoying the feeling of being free. It's a very nice feeling. ' says Amber.

' My wolf and I couldn't agree more. ' I say.

' So you're wolf is still talking to you?' She asks.

' Yes, and for that I'm really glad.' I say.

' Good. I'm glad you're wolf is still speaking to you.' She says.

' Me too. ' I say.

' Ok everyone, were about to take a thirty minute break in five minutes. ' says Alpha George.

' Yes Alpha.' We all reply.

Soon after five minutes we come to a stop and rest. None of us bothering to change back to human form.

We either sit or lay down to rest. Alpha George and Alpha Benjamin lay down in front of us.

' I've talked this over with Alpha George and we both agree with it. We now need to speak to both of you.' Says Alpha Benjamin.

' What do you need to talk to us about?' Asks Amber.

' Connor's healing power. We want to help you train in how to use it.' Says Alpha George.

' How do we do that?' I ask.

" The three of us are going to help you with that.' Says Alpha Benjamin.

' How?' I repeat.

' We're going to get a small cut and you're going to try to heal us before our fast werewolf healing heals it first. ' says Amber. They must have spoke to her privately for a moment.

' You guys are planning to hurt yourselves so I can try to heal you using my power?' I say shocked.

' Yes and don't even think about saying no. We all already agreed and were not changing our minds any time soon.' Says Amber.

I let out a huff in anger. ' Fine. No silver though.' I say.

' Agreed.' The three of them say.

' There is one problem though.' Says Alpha Benjamin.

We all look at him. ' Since this pack was is happening. I can only come with you to two others packs before I have to come back and prepare my pack for war.' Says Alpha Benjamin.