Chapter 73.

Connor's POV.

" Your sure he'll be ok?" Asks a voice. A girls voice. I know that voice.

" Yes Amber. I'm sure. He should be waking up any seconds now." Says another girls voice. I don't know that voice.

My head is pounding and I feel drained, but I actually have energy. I slowly open my eyes.

The lights are bright. Everything is clean. It the pack infirmary. I slowly start to look around.

There on the bed next to mine is Alpha George. He's awake and looking at me.

He has a gentle smile on his face. I then look and see a lady. Must be the pack doctor. I then turn and spot Amber.

She's grinning at me. " Connor, your awake. "

" How long have I been out?" I ask.

" No more then a few hours. You were really drained. You should still be feeling like that, but it will wear off soon. " says the pack doctor.

" What happened?" I asked.

" We won. That's what happened. " says Amber.

She sat down by the foot of my bed. " After you passed out I waited for a few guards to show up. When they did we got all of you back to the pack house. Everything was quiet. There were a couple of injuries, but no one died during this pack war aside from the one wolf I killed that was killing Bète Marcus. " says Alpha George.

" I took off like you told me to and made it back to the others in time to save Clayton from a bite that would have killed him. " says Amber.

Thank goodness I sent her then. Clayton is a great fighter. I hope he's ok though.

" We fought for a long time. Believe it or not, the pack war lasted about four to five hours before Alpha George told Kurt you have defeated Alpha Conan. After he announced it to the pack everyone stopped and all fighting was over. " says Amber.

" Where is he now?" I ask.

" He's in the pack prison. We had to our him in a cell that had silver on the bars just in case. He's been awake for a few hours and wants to see you. " says Alpha George.

" You don't have to see him if you don't want to. " says Amber.

" I do want to see him. I have a few things to discuss with him. " I say.

They nod. " I want to see him in the interrogation room though. " I say.

They nod. " I've let Kurt know. Their moving him to there now. " says Alpha George. I nod in response to that.

We stand up after a few minutes and leave the safety of the pack house. I follow in a bit of a daze as we head to the packs prison.

I don't even pay attention to all the eyes I know are on me as were walking into the pack prison.

They lead me down to the interrogation room where at the door stood Kurt and Bète Rick. Bète Marcus was there as well.

" He's been very quiet and you may notice something very different about him. " says Bète Marcus.

" Did he say anything to you?" I ask.

" Only that he's asked for my forgiveness. I have forgiven him Connor. Go talk to him. " says Bète Marcus.

I nod in response and they open the door for me. I walk inside and take in the fight of my father.

He's sitting on the ground. Silver cuffs around his wrists keeping him attached to the wall.