Chapter 67.

Connor's POV.

I'm so nervous right now. I know I shouldn't be, but as the hours tick by for the pack war tomorrow, I grow more and more nervous about seeing my father.

Our last meeting didn't go so well. I don't know how I'm going to make him believe me and see my side of the story for what it is. The truth.

I know Amber is going to fight by my side tomorrow. She's made it clear she isn't leaving me.

I'm thankful for that. She calms my nerves. Just her scent relaxes me. I love her so much.

We are currently sitting at the pack table. Everyone is sitting around us, talking on and on about tomorrow. Some wolves sound so panicked while others are determined that they will help protect this pack.

I hate that this is happening because of me, but I can't help feeling touched that they are all willing to fight for my cause.

Finally Alpha Kurt stands up. He was sitting in the Alpha's chair. His family around him.

He does a very loud whistle and everyone quiets down and looks at him.

" I know there is a lot of talk about what's going to happen tomorrow, but let's put that aside for now. " says Alpha Kurt.

Everyone nods. " Tonight is not a night to grow fearful. It is a night to enjoy our time together, and if things go according to plan. Connor will be a free wolf tomorrow. To me that sounds like something to be happy about. " says Alpha Kurt.

Everyone cheered at that. " Let's enjoy this feast the cooks have prepared for us. They will be joining us as well. I will speak to you all again before we leave here. Enjoy. " says Alpha Kurt.

" Yes Alpha Kurt. " we all said.

We sat down and the cooks brought us in all the food and set it in the middle of the table. They then found their own seats and with that we all started to put food on our plates and eat.

I look over at Amber. She's laughing at something Tasha said. It's been a while since she had some time with her best friend. It's good to see her so happy.

I'm so nervous though that thinking of eating food and smelling it makes me feel sick.

I get myself some of the rolls though and a bit of plain rice. Something plain for my stomach. I don't feel like I can stomach anything, but I need strength for tomorrow so I know I need to eat.

Amber looks at my plate and then up at me. She smiles. She leans up and kissed my cheek. " Everything will be ok tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this. Don't be nervous honey. It'll be ok. I'll be with you the entire time. " she says.

I nod. Some of the nervousness fades away at her words. I settle down a little. The food doesn't smell bad now. It actually smells good.

She grabs me a plain piece of chicken and puts it on my plate. " Eat at least half of it please?" She says.

I nod in reply and do just as she asked. I then hear some of the conversations going on.

" How do you think this will all go tomorrow?"

" I hope this doesn't end with the death of one of that Alpha's. "

" What if Connor dies at the hands of his father tomorrow?"

" He can hold his own. None of the kids better get hurt though. If they do or if they die. That's on him. "

This kept going on and on and my nervousness came back again.  I almost felt like throwing up.

" Excuse me. " I say getting up from the table and rushing out. I make it outside and lean heavily against a railing as I wait for the nausea to fade.

Gosh, why am I so nervous and scared?  I have no need to be. I just have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

I feel something bad is going to happen and I don't know what. Someone is going to die. That's what it feels like.

I hate this. Why can't things just be normal for once?!

" Connor?" Says a voice at the door.

I look and Cassandra and Clayton are standing there. I smile at them weakly.

They walk up to me and hug me. I hug them back as tightly as I could. I love these two so much. I'd be dead right now by the hands of my father if it weren't for them.

" It'll be ok tomorrow. " says Cassandra.

" You don't know that Cassie. " I say, calling her a nick name I haven't called her since we were ten.

She smiles warmly at me. " I know all I need to know Connor. We have so many Alpha's backing us up. There's no way he could win this war. " she says.

" I just have a really bad feeling about this. It's like a black out settling in my stomach and it makes me feel sick. Someone's going to die. Cassie I'm scared. " I say. Crap, I just admitted it.

" Don't be Connor. You have us. We won't leave your side. " says Clayton.

" You all have mates to protect now." I say.

" So do you Connor. Your father will realize he's wrong. You may have a bad feeling about tomorrow, but I don't. I know things will turn out right. I'm sure of it. " says Cassandra.

" Your dad May be stubborn, but everyone in a while he can get some sense knocked into him. That's what we will do tomorrow. " says Clayton.

" Now take a deep breath and relax. It'll be ok. " says Cassandra.

I do as they told me and take a deep breath. I hold it in for a few seconds before releasing it and relaxing.

" You guys are the best, you know that. " I say grinning at them.

They grin back. " We know. " they say.

" Connor. " cried a voice at the steps of the pack house. A few feet from where we were.

The three of us snap our heads in that direction. Completely shocked because we knew that voice.

" Dad?!" Says Cassandra.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next will be in Cassandra's POV. Until then :-).