Chapter 58.

Connor's POV.

I can feel something is wrong with Amber. I can't place it though. She must have had a dream that's bothering her.

I'll ask about it the next chance I get. We are currently running the rest of the way to Alpha Grace's pack.

It'll be different to meet a female Alpha. She must be very powerful. It doesn't take us to much longer before we're there.

The first thing I think when we make it to the border is, holy crap this place is beautiful and it's only just the forest.

Beautiful yellow flowers were all over the grass, the sun shining down on them and making the pond that was around shine.

A few minutes later some guards ran up. One shifted back. It was a female wolf with long brown hair that blew in the wind. She wore a take too and had awful scars on her right shoulder from claws.

" What is your business here?" She asked.

Alpha George stood up as he shifted back. " We request a meeting with Alpha Grace. " says Alpha George.

" Yes Alpha. Follow us please. " says the guard.

They shifted back and we left. We got to the pack grounds. The place was beautiful. I couldn't believe how pretty it was.

Everyone was happy walking around. Couples holding hands, laughing and kissing.

It was adorable. However, as we made it to the pack house the doors slammed open.

There was a girl. She was furious, and she was starring right at me.

I then felt her Alpha power. It was Alpha Grace. Her power was so strong. It almost felt more powerful then Alpha George's power. How did she have that much power.

She marched forward. " On your knees. NOW!!!" Screamed Alpha Grace.

I flinched and her power was so much I fell to my knees instantly. Everyone was stunned. Alpha George quickly got in the way of her.

She snarled at him. I could see Alpha George's entire body stiffen at her power. He then puffed up and used as much power as he could muster.

" Back away from him now!! " growled Alpha George. Putting as much power into his words as he could.

She stiffened, but didn't budge. " That pup you are guarding is a fugitive. He belongs in prison. Surrender him now or I will be forced to make you submit!! " she snarled.

" I will not submit to another Alpha. Especially when the wolf your trying to put in prison is innocent. " growled Alpha George.

" That wolf as you say is anything but innocent. I will be arresting him and returning him to Alpha Conan. Now submit or I will force you to. " she said.

Bète Rick walked up. " You have no right to talk to Alpha George that way!! " he snapped.

Her gaze shifted to him and Bète Rick gasped suddenly. She walked up to him. " To your knees. " she growled. The words held so much power.

Bète Rick tried to fight. He cried out. When you fight an Alpha's power it hurts.

I looked at Amber. Her hands were over her mouth in horror. She had never seen anyone overpower her father.

I looked back. She was in front of him. " On. Your. Knees. " she growled quietly.

He cried out in pain and sunk to his knees. It was far to much for him. His hands hit the ground when she bent closer to him. His head lowered and he yelled out and went lower to the ground.