Chapter 32.

Alpha George's POV.

I'm currently sitting in a chair in Alpha Benjamin's pack meeting room.

It's not so different from ours. ' How did Kurt do yesterday with talking to Amelia?" I ask my mate over our private mind link.

Seconds later she responded. ' Oh George you should have seen him. He was so much like you. He changed from his normal goofy self to a professional Alpha. You trained him well. I'm so proud of him. ' she says.

She sends over her memory of last night to my mind.

As I watch the scene of last night unfold, I am filled with the feeling of being insanely proud of my son.

He will soon be ready to become Alpha. He just proved it last night. Watching this I couldn't be more proud of my son.

' He did do an amazing job. I'm proud of him too. ' I say when it was over.

' Talk to him and let him know. It would mean a lot to him.' She says.

' I will once this meeting is over. I got to go. It's about to start. I love you.' I say to her.

' Love you too. Stay safe.' She replies.

I look over at Alpha Benjamin. " I take it you're son did good last night?" He says.

I nod. " He's made me proud. " I say

He smiles. He then turns and calls everyone's attention to him.

He stands. " It's time to start this meeting. " he says.

He turns to me and nods. I stand. " This is Alpha George. Leader of the Grey Wolf Pack. He is here to explain an important event coming up. Alpha George. " he then motions for me to talk.

" Alpha Conan has declared war against my pack and has threatened the safety of all the men, women and children. The reason is because I refuse to return his son. I'm sure you all know him by now." I say and nod. Connor stands up.

Growls were heard all along the room. " Connor has been falsely accused of killing the Luna. It was a rogue that killed her and in Alpha Conan's grief, anger and despair he accused the only other person that had been with her. He never even gave Connor a trial and was planning on killing him. If I give him back, Alpha Conan will kill him, and I refuse to let that happen to an innocent wolf like him." I say.

" Connor told his story and has proof. Alpha Conan is in the wrong and we need to protect the women and children and men that can't fight at Alpha George's pack. I have agreed to help him out. We will train, we have three full weeks before the pack war starts. Are there any questions?" Asks Alpha Benjamin.

One male stands up. " I have one Alpha." Says the man.

" Speak you're question then." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" There seems to be more to the story. Who is the female sitting next to Connor?" Says the man.

" That is Amber, the Bête's daughter, she is Connor's mate. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" I have a question for Connor. " says a female standing while the male sat back down.

" Speak you're question. " says Alpha Benjamin.

She looked at Connor. " What is you're proof that it was a rogue that killed the Luna and not you?" She asks.

Connor lifted his shirt and showed the scars from the claws. " The rogue that did this was huge and I wasn't as strong as I should have been and when he knocked me out of the way to get to my mom, his claws sliced open my side. " says Connor.

Amber took his hand. " I believe you." She says then.

" One more question though." Says a different male.

" Speak you're question." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" I believe Connor, and I know it would be very wrong to give him back, but what if this pack war causes major casualties?" Says the male.

I knew that question would come up. " I understand you're worry about this. I hope the time we have for training will prevent any casualties. I will personally do what I can to prevent any deaths. " I say.

They nod. " I will be joining them as we got to four other packs around here and see if they will join us against Alpha Conan to prevent deaths of innocent wolves. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" He will join us to the first two packs, then he will return to properly prepare this pack to fight." I say.

They all stood up. " We will support you as well Alpha George and we hope the best for you're pack as well as our own." Says a male.

I manage a small smile and nod. Once we walk out of the meeting room I contact my mate. ' We have the packs full help with this pack war.' I say.

' That's amazing George. ' she says back.

Alpha Benjamin looks at me. " Thank you for you're help and support in this. It means a lot." I say.

" Anytime. As long as it's the right thing to do and it will prevent the deaths of innocent wolves. I will gladly stand by you're side. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I smile. " So, do you have a child?" I ask.

At that his smile brightens greatly. " I have a child on the way. My mate is pregnant. We found out a week ago." Says Alpha Benjamin.

My eyes widen in joy for him. " Holy crap, congratulation Alpha Benjamin. You must be thrilled." I says.

" I am, since you have a child of you're own, I'm sure you understand the joy and excitement I feel with this." He says.

" I most certainly do. I remember when I found out about my mate being pregnant with Kurt. I had never heard any news that made me any happier then that until then. The next was hearing him make noise for the first time after he was born." I say.

" I can't wait for that moment too. We're going to wait though to find out the gender and let it be a surprise. " says Alpha Benjamin.

With werewolves, a werewolves pregnancy goes faster then a humans pregnancy. So the normal nine months will be four and a half months.

" once this pack war is said and done. I will make sure to send a gift for you're mate and child. " I say.

" Nonsense, when the baby is born I want you and you're family to come by and see my child. It would mean a lot." He says.

" I would be honored. " I say.

He smiles. " Come, let's go refresh with a nice meal before we start heading to the next pack. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod and the two of us head back towards the others.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am not sure who's POV I will do next. I am open to suggestions. I will update again soon.