Chapter 23.

Clayton's POV.

Tonight I have my first date with Tasha. I am really excited for it.

She so beautiful and smart and very pretty. I'm lucky I got her for a mate.

I swear, when we came here to this pack to protect Connor. I never expected any of us to find our mates, especially myself.

It's like a dream come true. Three childhood best friends meet three other childhood best friends and we all just so happen to be mated to each other.

Now no matter what happens and how things turn out or where we end up going. We will always remain friends.

I asked Tasha's parents for a bit of help with our first date. I wanted to make sure it was acceptable with her father, because I really didn't want to cross a line. Plus, I've never dated anyone before, so I have absolutely no idea what I should plan or what she would like.

I guess that would be the time I would just have to trust my instincts. Her father agreed with the date. He was gone currently to go get Alpha Conan.

Apparently Tasha likes dancing. Like dancing you would do at a Ball or prom or something like that. I had no idea how to do that stuff so while the others have been training, her mother has been teaching me dances and stuff.

She helped me get a suit and a pretty dress for Tasha. We are currently in the pack house.

Tasha has no idea what I have planned. I also have a nice dinner for us to eat, there are speakers in her house that we can play some music to dance to over. I have her dress here.

We're sitting where the others would be having dinner. I look at my watch and see it's time.

I look at Tasha. " Come with me please?" I say.

She nods. I turn to the others. " I have something planned for us. So you guys have fun. We will see you later. " I say.

We walk out to the front room. " Go to the room over there and you're outfit for our date will be there. I'm going over there to get in mine. Meet me right here and I'll take you to our date." I say.

She smiled. " I look forward to it." Says Tasha walking away into the room.

I take off running to the room and quickly change into my suit before rushing back out to meet her.

I'm in a nice black suit with a black tie and white shirt. When the door opens I look and can't help, but to stare in wonder at my beautiful mate.

She is in a dress that goes a little passed her knees. It's a little puffy from the point where it gets to her hips, down. It has straps and a hole in the back that is really a beautiful design for it.

It needs to be tied in the back. I walk over to her and tie it for her. The dress is a turquoise blue color and looks amazing on her.

It fits her perfectly. " You look gorgeous Tasha. " I say.

" Thank you. You look very handsome also." She replies.

I smile and offer my arm. She take it happily and we leave the pack house together and start making out way to her house.

Once she realizes where we're heading she speaks. " Our dates at my house?" She asks. She doesn't sound disappointed thankfully. She sounds really curious though.

I smiled. " Trust me. You're going to love what I have planned for us. " I say.

She grins. " I'm sure I will. " she says.

We then make it to her house and walk in. Her mother had decorated the place to look good. Not to much so it can be removed easily.

Soft music was playing. Her mother stood there. " You both look amazing. Everything is set. I'll be at the pack house if you need me. " she says.

She passed us and left, leaving me alone with my mate. I look at her.

She sees everything and smiles. " You found out I like this stuff." She says.

" Sure did. I told you you'd love it. " I say.

She chuckled. We went to the table. I pulled the chair out for her and pushed her in once she had sat down.

I then sat down and we started eating. " Today's training was pretty fun. " says Tasha.

" What would you say if I started joining you three in training?" I say.

" Really? That would be so amazing. I would love that!" Cried Tasha.

I grin. " Then starting tomorrow I will join you in training. " I say.

She sets her fork down and claps a few times. " Yay!" She cried. I chuckled.

We continued to eat for a while. Talking and listening to the nice music that was playing.

After we ate I looked at her. " Would you care to dance?" I asked her as I offered my hand.

She smiled and stood up. She took my offered hand and the two of us go to the big open space on the floor.

We took our positions. I smiled at her and together we started moving, dancing together perfectly.

" Did you know how to dance before this?" Asks Tasha.

" To be honest. No. You're mother has been teaching me. " I say.

" So that's why you haven't been training with us yet. Good to know you won't step on my feet and I won't step on yours. " says Tasha.

I laughed. " Exactly. " I say.

" I'm really glad you planned this. Thank you Clayton. I've had a really lovely time so far. " says Tasha.

" Anything for you Tasha. " I say.

" I'll need you're help tomorrow by the way." Says Tasha.

" What for?" I ask.

" Cassandra, Kurt, and I are all going to be planning a special first date for Connor and Amber and we could use you're help." Says Tasha.

" Ohh they haven't had a date yet?!" I say. She shakes her head. " Of course I'll help. "

She grins. I can't help myself. We slowly come to a stop, my eyes settle on her lips and the next thing I do is lean down and claim her lips with mine in a tender first kiss.

Sparks erupt and it's the best feeling in the world. I know people say never to kiss on the first date, but right now. I don't give a dang.

When we break apart she smiles at me. " Thank you Clayton, for the best night I've had in a very long time." Says Tasha.

I grin at her and say again. " Anything for you. "

We then continue dancing for a long while. This truly has been a very good night.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Happy Easter!! I will update again soon. Not sure who's POV.