Chapter 6.

Connor's POV.

I'm woke the next morning by Amber's father.

" Come on, we need to hurry to the pack house. We will have breakfast there." Says Amber's father.

I nod. He heads upstairs to grab something.

I look over at Amber. She's sleeping so peacefully. I don't want to disturb her.

I carefully lift her as I stand up, I then gently lay her back down on the couch.

I grab the blanket laying on the back of the couch and drape it over her.

She snuggles deeper into the blanket. I smile and kiss her forehead.

Amber's father then comes back downstairs. He's holding some clothes.

" These are John's. Their training clothes. Easy to break if needed and thin so during training you won't get to hot." He says.

" Thank you Sir." I say, taking the clothes from him.

I quickly go to the bathroom and change into them. I walk back and see John is up to.

" Ready?" Asks John. I nod. The three of us then walk out the door and head down the street that leads to the pack house.

" Your gonna need the training clothes. Since you haven't trained much in a long time, my father talked it over with Alpha George and they agreed that you needed some training. Kurt and I will be training you." Says John.

I nod. " I can't remember the last time I trained. I remember doing some push ups in the cell a lot cause I was bored." I say.

He chuckles. " Well today we're going into the woods to train. Trust me, it'll be a blast." Says John.

Soon we made it to the pack house and walked in. Alpha George, Kurt, and Tasha's father were waiting for us where the pack eats meals together.

We walked in and sat down. A few seconds later the doors opened and a few of the pack cooks walked out and placed plates of food in front of us.

While we ate Alpha George smiled. " Your really gonna enjoy the training today. Your a good fighter, but you didn't do to well against the boss rogue from what John's told me." Says Alpha George.

" No offense Connor, but he was kicking your butt. You need faster reflexes, stronger muscles and yes I hate to say it. A stronger pain hold to silver." Says John.

" How are you gonna do that? I did fine when I hade those silver chains on me when I was trying to get to Amber. " I say.

" You were running on adrenaline. You didn't care about the silver to notice how much it was hurting you. Everyone has had to get through a stage of withstanding the pain of silver for training. I did, Kurt did. Every male in this pack has to. Not the girls though. It will be the last thing though and who knows, we may not even have to do that part. " says John.

" Silver can kill us yes, and hurt us, but we train with how to break out of silver cuffs in case we ever have to and how to help others survive. John trained with breaking silver cuffs. That's how he freed Amber. It's hard and it hurts, but that's what the training is for. So you can get through it fast and be done with it." Says Kurt.

I nod. It made sense now. " Ok, I see what you mean." I say.

They smile. This training will help for when we have to fight the boss rogue again. I don't know when that will be or if it will ever happen, but it's best we be well prepared.

Soon after we were done eating John and Kurt lead me outside.

" We are also going to increase you running ability in wolf form and human form. Starting with human. " says Kurt.

" This will test speed and fast reflexes. We're taking you to this field. You must run as fast as you you can to the other side, dodging Kurt and I as we trying to tackle you as our wolves. Then you have to do the same thing running through a thick patch of trees. Finally run through another field and make it to the finish line." Says John and we walk through the trees to a huge field.

" If we manage to catch you, you have to start all over again till you manage to make it through without us getting you." Says Kurt.

" I'm doing all this in human form? As I am now?" I ask.

They grin and nod. " Your going to enjoy this to much aren't you two?" I say.

They laugh and manage a nod. I sigh and shake my head.

" You will train for three hours with us before Alpha George will train you three more hours with stuff you need to know. " says John.

I nod. The field was huge and the other woods were far away.

" I gotta run all the way there?" I say.

" Through the trees and passed another field the same size, yes." Says Kurt.

" You guys suck." I say.

They laugh. " We'll go shift. Then we will wait on either side of the field and when we tell you to go over mind link you run as fast as you possibly can. Got it?" Says John.

I nod. They ran off and shifted before running to where they were going to be waiting.

This is so gonna suck.

' Ok, now!" Says Kurt. At that I take off running like they said.

Thankfully the first part is downhill. So I speed down the hill closer towards them.

When I make it to them they try to attack. I manage to dodge John's wolf and slide under Kurt's.

I then continue running. A few second later I looked back and made my first mistake.

They were right there and tackled me.

We rolled before they had pinned me down. ' First mistake. Don't look back when running away from a rogue. That will slow you down and allow them the advantage to catch you. Your only goal is to keep looking straight and sense us coming up behind you, then dodge and avoid us when we try to attack you. ' says John over mind link.

I nod. " Got it. " I say.

They got up and I stood up. ' Ok back to the top. Let's start over again.' Says Kurt.

I nod and make it back to the starting place.

' Ok, go!' Says Kurt.

Well, here we go a second time. Here goes nothing, and with that I take off.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Ok for the training. I'm making everything up on my own. So I hope you will enjoy it. Next is Amber's POV.