Chapter 48.

Cassandra's POV.

Kurt and I are currently making our way to the packs Prison to interrogate the three spy's that we're on the pack grounds.

Kurt still seems really angry, I can feel his Alpha power coming off of him in waves.

It affects a lot of the others he passes, but not me since I'm his mate. As the two of us make it to the pack prison we are met by guards.

" We have them in the interrogation room Alpha Kurt. They are ready for you. " says one of the guards.

" Thank you. " says Kurt. The two of us pass them and head down to the interrogation room.

As we walk in we spot the three. They each had silver chains on their wrists holding them to the wall.

They looked tough, like nothing would break them. I'm not sure if Kurt has ever done an interrogation before.

He may have watched a lot of them, maybe participated in another, but I'm not sure about him doing one on his own.

Kurt held out his hand, signaling for me to stop and stay put. I did and watched as he walked forward until he stood directly in front of the three.

" Which one of you is in charge?! " he snarled.

" I am. " the one to the left spoke up.

Kurt growled and walked up. He grabbed the chains and yanked them a little.

The guy winced. " Why did your Alpha send you to spy on us!!! " growled Kurt.

" I don't have to tell you. " says the spy.

Kurt seemed to grow taller and I could feel his Alpha power flare. It was defiantly intimidating and made me glad I wasn't on the end of that anger.

" You don't have a choice. You tell me what I want to know now or else? " growled Kurt.

The spy seemed to be struggling not to give in. " Or else what?" Growled the spy.

Kurt looked at me. " Cassandra. Step outside please? This interrogation is going to get ugly. " he said.

My eyes widen a little. I'm not new to how they interrogate people, I don't like it, but I'm not going to step in the way.

" Fine, but if I feel your going to far I will come back in a stop you. " I say.

He just nodded and with that I stepped out of the room. I stood by the wall across from the door.

I can't hear what's going on in there, but I can feel how Kurt feels. His anger rising, there's also regret there too. He hates the way he has to do this.

He doesn't have to do it himself, there's a guy who will do it for him, but he has to give the orders and ask the questions. I know he doesn't like this.

It felt like hours that I sat there waiting and it may have been. Those spies were tough, but Kurt will get what he needs from them.

Finally Kurt walked out of the room. He had blood on his hands and clothes, yet he didn't seem bothered by it.

He walked up to me and nodded, the two of us walked back up the steps.

" I need to contact my father. These spies told me that Alpha Conan knows we're going to other packs for help. Now he's going to recruit them himself. " says Kurt.

" So they need to get moving." I said.

He nodded. " Yes, it's very important that they get to the other packs before Alpha Conan does. " says Kurt.

I nod in reply as the two of us leave the pack prison and head to the pack house.

However, just as we get there I see something that catches my attention. John's mate, by herself, walking into the woods behind the pack house.

I don't want to alert Kurt on anything that might distract him. " You head on. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. " I say to Kurt.

He's to worked up with this spy problem right now to question why I'm not going in with him.

He just nods and heads on inside. I turn and start walking behind the pack house.

I hide and stick my head around the corner to look at her. She's looking around at the edge of the wood line.

What on earth is she trying to do? She should be with John right now or at his house. I want to know why she is walking around the pack grounds without a guard railing her.

I mean come on people. She used to be a freakin' rogue. Who's to say she's not still trying to make contact with the boss rogue.

That would be insane and really bad, I know. I still can't shake the feeling that we just don't need to trust her right now. There's to much going on and she just suddenly comes out of nowhere and meets John.

She kicks up some leaves around one of the bigger trees, she crouches down by in and moves the leaves until it's just grass and dirt.

I see her smirk before she covers in back up and walks away headed in the direction of John's house.

Once she's gone and out of sight I head over to the wood line where she had been standing and crouch down.

I move the leaves and look around. She didn't plant anything there, but why on earth had she come all the way here just to move the leaves? 

I want to go question her, but I won't until I feel I need to more than anything else. I'll leave it be for now.

Kurt needs me though. I can feel his emotions climbing and him growing more and more stressed.

I stand up and make my way to the pack house. I don't trust John's mate and this just makes me more suspicious of her. Rogues should never be trusted in a pack unless they prove their true loyalty to the Alpha and have been under careful watch u til the pack trusts them. That is my opinion though. For now I'll leave it be.

With that I head into the pack house to calm down my stressed mate.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Sorry really late update. I've been very busy. Christmas and New Years was hectic at my place. Hope you all had fun and are enjoying the new year. I've also had bad writers block. Finally managed to get this chapter posted. I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be in Connors POV.