Chapter 64.

Amber's POV.

I'm so happy for Kurt. He and Cassandra look so happy and now their the Alpha and Luna of our pack.

This is fantastic. I look over at Connor who is grinning just as much as I am, but he's looking at Cassandra.

This day just gets better. Kurt steps forward on the stage. " I would like for everyone to stand up now. " he said.

We all had still been kneeling. We stood up and grinned.

He smiled. " Tommorow is the pack war, we are not sure the time Alpha Conan will be arriving. After the celebration dinner tonight ,which everyone is invited to, I want to gather the wolves that will night be fighting as well as the women and children and get them onto the rooms we have prepared in the first few floors of the packs prison. " he stated.

Everyone nodded and agreed. " As this announcement concludes I want everyone to go to their house and pack a bag. The pack dinner will be at five and will end at seven so we can get you all in while there is still daylight. " says Kurt.

" Yes Alpha Kurt. " we all said.

With that the announcement was over and everyone left to their homes to collect a bag of their things.

The time is two right now. I'm fighting in this war. I must be there for Connor. So I'm taking a small bag to the pack grounds to prepare.

Before we leave to head to our place Kirt sends me a private mind link.

' Meet me where Connor used to sleep in the woods. Bring Tasha Connor and Clayton. ' I look at him and nod my reply.

He smiles. After we pack small bags we somehow manage to leave my house and head to the woods.

Our parents don't say anything. Kurt has already given the orders he needs to. They won't need him for a couple of hours until the pack dinner.

We all make it there around the same time. Well, at least four of us do. Kurt and Cassandra are already there laying down a large blanket for us all to sit on.

I smile and bring something out of my bag. It's a container holding fresh brownies she made.

Everyone just grins. " Just like old times. " says Clayton.

" Dude, That wasn't even that long ago that we were here doing this. " says Connor.

" Still, it feels like it's been longer. We haven't seen much of each other lately. I miss this. " Says Clayton.

" I do too. Just us six, no worries to be had and a bunch of brownies. What could be better. " I say earning a laugh from them. They grin and we all sit down on the blanket.

I open the container and we all dog on and grab a bunch of brownies. They were still a bit warm. I love times like this.

I look at Kurt then. " Congrats on making Alpha Kurt. You've earned it. " I said.

He grinned. " Thanks. It was a complete surprise to me when dad told me he was making me Alpha. I didn't think he would think I'm ready and make me Alpha, especially this close to the pack war. " says Kurt.

I nod, then realize something. " Hey, why didn't we invite John and Amelia? " I ask.

" I did, John wanted it to just be us six since we started all this. " says Kurt.

I nod. Cassandra then growls. " I don't rust Amelia. " she states.

" Why not? " asks Connor.

" Well for one thing she's been a rogue most of her life. It's in her blood and it's all she knows. Also, I've been seeing her go to the woods just behind the pack house, bends down and move a few leaves and look like she's hiding something there before getting up and leaving. " says Cassandra.

" That is weird behavior. I'll try and keep an eye on her tomorrow during this pack war business. " says Kurt.

" I don't trust her that much either. " I say.

They all look at me. " She was the only other rogue I talked to when I was held captive by the Boss Rogue. She spoke like she knew how he warped peoples minds with Wolf Bane. Almost like she knew from experience. Let's just keep a closer eyes on her. For John's sake since she's his mate. " I say.

We all nod and agree. We continued eating before Tasha grinned and spoke. " Guess what guys!!" She said.

We looked. " Kurt marked Cassandra. " she cried.

We gasp and look. " WHAT!! Why didn't you say anything?! " I practically yelled. Cassandra laughed at how red Kurt's face got.

" For That exact reason. You yell so much when I have shocking news and make me emb..... " he clamped his mouth shut.

I look at Tasha. " Aww is our precious little Kurt embarrassed." We both day  in a baby voice.

Kurt sucked his head and we burst out laughing. All of us did. " Congrats guys. Your perfect for each other. " Connor says.

We grin and start talking about the passed week going to different packs. I start telling them about all the Alpha's we made and the random rogue attack.

They were shocks and laughed at a few parts. Mainly we just sat there and ate brownies and talked to our hearts content for a few hours.

Just what we needed. It such a beautiful day and this place is so fantastic.

A way to relax before this darn pack war. I love my friends and I know they love me too. Things just aren't right without them. 

I hope tomorrow doesn't go badly. I'm sure it won't, we have many packs on our side so it shouldn't. We end up laying down side by side and relaxing just looking into the trees above us.

We have two more hours. One to stay here and the last to spend with our family before we head to the pack house. Today has been better then I could have hoped for.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update again soon. Let me know who's POV you want next. Until then :-)