Chapter 18.

Connor's POV.

As we walk into the pack meeting room we all go and take out seats.

I'm sitting next to Kurt. Across from us is Alpha Benjamin and his Bête. A few guards came in with him and a bunch of others stayed outside.

Alpha George had some of his most powerful guards to take the two prisoners down to the cells.

" Thank you for coming." Says Alpha George.

" Well you did say you had something you needed to talk to me about." Says Alpha Benjamin. His eyes shifted towards me. " I just wasn't expecting part of it to involve him. "

" Understandable. We have a lot to discuss. I'm sure Alpha Conan has come to talk to you already." Says Alpha George.

" Yes. He has. It was only for a brief moment though to warn me about the escaped prisoners and show me what they looked like and why they got arrested. Then he left. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Are you aware Connor here is Alpha Conan's son?" Says Alpha George.

Alpha Benjamin's eyes widened as he looked at me again. " No. I was not aware of that. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" If you don't mind me asking a question Alpha George, but if he is Alpha Conan's son, then why would he kill his own mother?" Says the Bête.

Crap, I knew that question would be asked. I hate all reminders of my mothers death.

" That is a question I will let Connor himself answer." Says Alpha George looking at me.

My eyes widen at first. I then look at him. " I never killed my mother. I was there when it happened and when my father showed up. He blamed me without a second thought." I said.

Alpha Benjamin looked curiously at me. " Alpha George said you had scars. Please, show me those scars and they'll me how you got them." Says Alpha Benjamin.

I look at Alpha George and he nods. I slowly stand and left up my shirt to show the scars on my side from the boss rogues claws.

" There was a rogue attack. I was trying to protect my mother from the boss rogue and he hit me and sent me flying to the side. When he did that his claws created these scars. " I said.

" I'm still confused. Why would you're father blame you for it? You're his son, didn't he give you a trial or question you about it?" Says Alpha Benjamin.

I shook my head. " No Sir. I wish it had been that way, but after the boss rogue killed my mother. My father was on his way. He's never really been fair or loving when if came to pack members, prisoners or even me. So he had just lost his mate. I was hurt and by my mother. Blood was everywhere. When he ran in he saw me and forced me to shift back. From then he sentenced me to life in the pack prison. No trial. No explanation, nothing. " I say. I was sitting back down.

Alpha Benjamin looked startled and slightly angry by what Alpha Conan did.

" I can't believe someone would do that to their own child. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Why did you escape that night of all nights?" Says his Bête.

" My fathers pack security is very high. It was the night or a pack party here and most of the pack and guards left. My friends took that time to get me free and on accident it set a few others free. If I hadn't of escaped I would have been killed when my father got back. " I say.

Alpha George was smiling at me. I took that as I was doing good.

" What do you mean by that?" Says the Bête.

" My father said when he got back that all wolves involved in the killing of the Luna would be executed by him himself. " I say.

" WHAT!!" Shouted Alpha Benjamin.

It shocked all of us. " He was going to kill you?!! His own son?! His last family member?!!" Snapped Alpha Benjamin.

" Yes Sir. " I say.

He growled and ran his hands over his face. " I can't believe this. He's a respected and powerful Alpha and now I find out all he's done. I can't believe he was going to go through with that. I would have at least given you a fair trial and let you explain before ben deciding anything at all!!" says Alpha Benjamin.

He then looked at me. " I believe you Connor. I'm sorry for how I acted when we first met. I hope you can forgive me. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Of course Sir. " I say.

" There's more to this though." Says Alpha Benjamin looking at Alpha George.

" The boss rogue is after Connors mate. He had kidnapped her when we captured Connor. He told us his story. We believed him and let him go save her. However, we had called Alpha Conan to let him know we had his son. By the time he arrive Connor was gone with his mates sister to save her. Alpha Conan was furious and has declared war against our pack if we don't give Connor to him in a months time. " says Alpha George.

" Say no more. If it comes down to war. My pack will proudly take you're side. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I can't help, but to sigh in relief. " Thank you Alpha Benjamin. We are trying to get Alpha Conan to come to a meeting so we can tell him everything and stop this before it even happens. He hasn't responded at all. My Bête, his son and my third in command have gone to talk to him personally and get him here. They left a hour ago." Says Alpha George.

" Very well. If you will, mind link them and tell them to wait. I shall send my Bête and some of my guards. They may have a better shot then. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Thank you. That is very generous. I shall send the message now. " says Alpha George.

A few seconds later he looked and nodded. " They are waiting for you. " says Alpha George.

The Bête got up and nodded to his Alpha before walking out and leaving.

I can't believe this. He believes me and I didn't have to tell him the entire story.

" Now, let's go over plans if we do have to go to war. I know packs that will proudly take our side. " says Alpha Benjamin.

We nod and with that we start going over plans. Hopefully we won't have to go to war, but it doesn't hurt to prepare, and with that we start making the plans.

Comment and vote.

A/N. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be in John's POV.  I will update again soon.