Chapter 36.

Kurts's POV.

" Are you ok Kurt?" Says Cassandra with a hint of amusement in her voice.

I can't help, but to smile at her amusement of me. I'm standing there at the head of the pack table staring at my fathers seat.

He's the Alpha so only he or my mom sit in this chair. I'm sitting her in basically an hour to announce Amelia as the new pack member.

My mom is even letting Cassandra sit in the Luna's chair. It's freaky, that's why I can't help, but to stare at it.

" Yeah I'm ok." I say.

" You sure about that?" She says taking my hand. I chuckled and squeeze hers.

" Yes I'm sure. I've just never sat in my fathers seat." I say.

" You'll be fine. You got this." She says.

I smile and finally look away from the chair. I look at her and take her other hand. " I must be the luckiest guy on earth to have a wonderful woman like you." I say.

" Very lucky. " she says before kissing me.

My hands move and I grab her hips. I pull her close to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and broke the kiss.

She then looked at me and tipped her head a bit. " Your so cute, you know that." She says.

" A bit. " I say.

She laughs and kissed me again. Someone then cleared their throat. We looked and there stood John and Amelia, as well as Tasha and Clayton.

We break apart, but I keep hold of her hand. " Can I just say, you two are an adorable couple." Says Amelia. The other agreed.

We grinned. " Thanks. " I say.

I walk up to them and clap my hands together. " Ok, so before we start the dinner I'm going to have you stand in that back room over there. When I call you out, you walk out and I'll introduce you to the pack. After that you will take your seat next to John, then we will start the dinner." I say.

She nodded. " I look forward to it. " says Amelia.

I smiled. She soon walked into the back room with John. Cassandra leads me over to the chairs and together we take our seats as pack members start to fill in.

My mother sees me sitting where my father usually does, and the look that takes over her face gets rid of any feeling of nervousness that I felt.

Her look was a look of her being proud. It means a lot to me. She sits down at her seat and looks at me again.

" I'm so proud of you Kurt. You look so much like your father sitting there. I wish he were here in person to see this." Says my mother.

I smile at her. " Thanks mom. He will get to see it one day. " I say.

" And I can't wait for that." Says my mother.

After a little while longer it was time to start. Everyone had sat down.

Everyone looked over at me. I took a deep breath before I started speaking.

" Welcome to the pack dinner. I have a special announcement to make. " I say. John was standing up behind me.

I turn and nod at him. He then leaves to the back room and brings out Amelia.

" This is Amelia Sparks. She is our newest pack member. Former rogue and most importantly. She is John's mate. " I say.

Grins and congratulations were given to John and his mate. " Let's welcome her into the pack the same way we did our other newest members. " I say.

John leads Amelia over to her seat. The two of them sit and with that I start the pack dinner.

During the dinner I couldn't stop thinking of how cool and weird it was to be sitting in my fathers seat.

I look over and catch my mom looking at me a few times. Each times she sees me looking, she nods and continues to talk with other pack members.

Cassandra clears her throat. I look over and she is holding up her fork with some good on it. She motions like she wants me to eat.

I go to take it from her hand, but she moves it back and gave me a look. I sigh and open my mouth.

She then grins and feeds me to food on her fork. The two of us then start laughing.

" Thank you." I managed to say.

" Anytime. " says Cassandra.

After we eat Cassandra and I says bye and talk to people as they leave.

Tasha run up to me after wards and hugs me. " I'm planning your next date with Cassandra. Oh and just so you know, it'll be tomorrow. " says Tasha.

" Understood. " both Cassandra and I say.

She grins and goes back to Clayton. She takes his hand. He had already spoken to Cassandra. The two of them then walk away.

Once the pack house is empty of all other member. My mom looks at me. " I'm going up to my room. Let me know if you need me." She says.

" Yes ma'am. " I say.

She kisses my cheek before going up the stairs, headed to the top floor where her room was.

Once she leaves I turn to Cassandra. " So what do you want to do?" I ask.

" Let's see if the kitchen workers need help. " says Cassandra.

My eyes widen a tad. " You really want to help work?" I say.

" Well I am a new pack and if you and I are going to become Alpha and Luna one day, I want to have a good relationship with the pack members. Plus they made a really good meal and I want to thank them for it. " says Cassandra.

Man, she is so perfect. I smile. " Very well. Let's go." I say.

With that the two of us walk back to the kitchen to help them clean up.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next update will be in Connor's POV.