Chapter 29.

Amelia's POV.

Never in my life would I have thought my mate would be the older brother of the girl the boss rogue tried to kill.

It's crazy when you think about it, but John is sweet. I really like him so far.

I wasn't lying with what I said to them. I hated packs because no pack would take me in.

Now that I have a pack that will, it's a bit better. It'll take a while though.

I haven't been in a pack since I was 8. When I was 8 my mother and father helped in an attack from another pack that killed the Alpha.

Our punishment was banishment. I didn't know what was going or why we were banished from the pack.

We became rogues. Every other pack knew about them and wouldn't let them join a new pack.

They died in a rogue attack. I know, it sounds funny. Rogues dying in a rogue attack, but that's what happened.

I watched everything. That happened when I was 11. Those same rogues that killed them took me back to their rogue pack.

That's where I met the boss rogue. They took me in. I hated packs. I sorta still do.

Only because I didn't understand why a pack wouldn't take us in. When I found out, it made me more angry.

Banished for an attack by another pack. I hated those people that sentenced us.

My full name is Amelia Sparks. I was able to get a new name and I told them it was Spark.

John is the first person I've told my real name since my parents were killed.

I trust him already. We are currently on our way to his house.

We're going to wait a while before we go to the pack house and I'm made a member.

This should be fun. " This Kurt guy is nice right? The Alpha's son?" I ask.

He smiled at me. " He's been my friend and Amber's friend since we were little. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. " says John.

I smile. " Ok. I am just hoping he won't be cruel like the other Alpha's or Alpha's sons I've met before. " I say.

We get to his house and he opens the door. " What do you mean?" He asked as we walked in and went to the kitchen.

I told him the story about my parents and why I hate other packs. Anger was in his eyes.

" I understand their reasonings for banishing you're parents, but to banish you when you were so little you didn't even understand what was going on. I think that part was a bit cruel. There were many other ways they could have done that. " snapped John.

I smile. He's got a point. I understand what my parents did as well. I know it was really wrong and a crime that had to be punished. I just don't know why I had to be banished as well. I didn't know what was going on then.

" Thanks John. I wish they had done it another way. Maybe lock them in the prison and send me to a friend or relatives house, but the next in charge after the Alpha and Luna was always real angry and mean and the Alpha dying made it worse. " I say.

" Understandable. To be honest, I don't know what we'd do without Alpha George. He's the best Alpha ever.  This pack adores him. You're going to love him. " says John.

" He sounds amazing, but I heard something about a pack war. What if this goes bad? What if Alpha George is killed? " I say.

" If that were ever to happen, the Luna would step down and Kurt and Cassandra would step up and take their place as Alpha and Luna. " says John. I nod. " Alpha George has a plan and many preparations he's making. It won't come to that though. "

I nod. We waited until later that night when John walked me back to the pack house and into the pack meeting room.

There sat the Luna behind Kurt and Cassandra right next to him.

Kurt must be sitting in his fathers usual seat. I wonder if he's ever sat there before for something serious like this?

John closes the door and stands off to the side. " Are we ready to begin?" Says Kurt.

We all nod yes. " State you're full name." Says Kurt looking at me.

" Amelia Sparks. " I say.

" Are you still in league with the boss rogue?" He asks.

" No Sir. I want nothing to do with him anymore. " I say.

" Did you play any part in the attempted murder of the Bête's daughter?" He asks.

" No Sir. " I say.

" What was you're part in all that happened?" He asks.

" My job was to give her food and stand guard. " I say.

" If you are allowed into this pack, will you remain loyal to it, it's leaders and the loving members who call this pack home?" He asks.

" Yes Sir. " I say.

He looks back at his mother who nods, then at Cassandra who nods as well.

He then looks back at me. " One more question. When this pack war happens, will you help defend you're new pack along side you're mate?" He asks.

I nod. " Until my last breath." I say.

" It's settled then. As stand in Alpha until my father gets back, I hereby announce you as our new pack member. Welcome to the Grey Wolf Pack Amelia. " he says smiling.

I can't help, but to smile back. He sends a mind link to me. ' You are now free to mind link with all in the pack. ' he says.

I nod. " Thank you Sir. " I say.

He smiles at me. " You can leave with you're mate now. Get some sleep. " he says.

I nod and turn to John who's grinning like an idiot.

I walk over to him and together we leave and head for his home. That went better then I expected. I think I may like this pack.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. Not sure who's POV though.