Chapter 63.

Alpha George's POV.

I couldn't be more proud of my son then I am today. Making him Alpha is something I've been dreaming of since the moment he was born and it's finally happening.

He's ready to be Alpha. I could tell wth the amount of power I felt coming off of him. It was amazing.

I'm just a few minutes I'll be announcing to the pack that I'm stepping down as Alpha and my son will be taking my place.

Alpha Lucas and Alpha Ronan have just arrived. Their currently making there was here to the pack house. It is going to be a great day.

Once they arrive I walk out to greet them. Kurt by my side.

" Good to see you again Alpha Lucas as well as you Alpha Ronan. " I say.

" It's great to see you again as well Alpha George. Though I wish it were under better circumstances. " says Alpha Ronan.

" Agreed. " says Alpha Lucas.

" Well today is a special day. Today my son becomes Alpha if this pack. " I say.

They look at Kurt and then do the same as Alpha Benjamin did. The went down to one knee and lowered their heads.

" It's is a honor to be here on such a special occasion. " says Alpha Lucas.

" It is a honor. " says Alpha Ronan.

" Thank you Alpha's. " says Kurt.

They stood back up. I looked at Kurt. " Go to your spot and make sure you and your mate are ready. We have ten more minutes left. " I say.

He nods and walks away to the area behind the stage we have set up for only very special announcements.

Wolves were everywhere and they were talking and getting very excited. They knew about the pack war, but they didn't know what this news was going to be about.

I look back at Alpha Lucas and Alpha Ronan. " Congratulations Alpha George. " says Alpha Lucas.

" Thank you. He's ready. I know he is. " I say.

" Don't you lose some of your Alpha power when your child takes your place? " says  Alpha Ronan.

I smile. " Yes. I will lose some of my Alpha power because I won't be in charge of the pack anymore. The power I lose will be given to Kurt and his mate Cassandra. " I say.

" You have this pack war though. How will you defend this pack from Alpha Conan when no one else can match up to his power aside from you?" Asks Alpha Lucas.

" There's one other person who needs to grow into his Alpha power. " I say.

My eyes shift into the crowd at the front row and landed on Connor who was talking to Amber.

" You believe he's ready. I haven't felt any Alpha power from him. " says Alpha Ronan.

" We all have our ways of growing into our Alpha power for the first time. Mine was when I got tired of my father pushing me to be better when I was doing the best I could. I finally snapped back at him and grew into my power then. He needs something to get him to grow into it. I don't know if he will, but I hope it will happen. " I say.

They nod. They excuse themselves and go into the crowd. I walk back to where Kurt and Cassandra are waiting. Bète Rick was there and so was my third in command.

" Today is a good day son. Enjoy it. " I say.

That brings big smile to his face. When the clock hits the time o set for this announcement everyone goes silent and I walk out onto the stage.

" Good afternoon everyone. " I say.

They all bow their heads in respect. " Good afternoon Alpha George. " they all said.

I smile. " Today is a wondrous day. This passed week while I was gone my son Kurt has grown into his Alpha power. He has proven he can run this pack in my absence. " I say.

Looks of confusion were plastered on everyone's face. They had no idea where I was going with this.

" Today I am giving up my spot as Alpha and Kurt will become your new Alpha and Cassandra your Luna. " I announce.

Gasps were heard and some wore smiles while others looked about ready to cry.

Around then is when I feel a hand on my arm. I look and see my mate has made her way onto the stage with me.

" We have talked it through and decided that this was the best choice. Kurt has shown how much he cares about this pack and how he will take care of you all during this pack war. It is time I gave my power to him. Kurt, Cassandra, join me on the stage please. " I say.

They walk onto the stage standing proud and smiling and waving at the crowd.

I smile even more at that. They walk up and stop as they stand directly in front of us.

" Kurt, you have made me the proudest I have ever been. You and your mate are the perfect choice to run this pack and I've never been more sure about this in my life. " I say.

The two bow their heads. " Thank you Alpha. " they say. A few seconds later they look up. I place my hands on Kurt's temples and my mate does the same with Cassandra.

" Kurt and Cassandra, do you swear to protect this pack and these people with your loves, to do what you know in your heart is right, to make the sacrifices that need to be made all for the greater good and growth of this pack? " I ask.

" I swear. " they both said.

" Then we are no longer your Alpha and Luna. From this moment on I transfer my Alpha power to you my son. My Alpha. " I said.

" I transfer my Luna power to you. My Luna. " says my mate.

With that I can feel my power drain from me and Kurt gasps at the feeling. Cassandra does the same.

When I remove my hands most of my power is gone and I feel incredibly weak from it. I look at my mate and she looks the same as I probably do.

I look at the crowd. They looked moved by this. " May I present Kurt and Cassandra. Your new Alpha and Luna of the Grey Wolf Pack. " I announce before turning back to them.

At the moment I lower myself to one knee and bow my head in respect towards my son. The power is coming off him in waves. He's so strong now.

My mate does the same. Bète Rick and my third in command come to stand by up and follow my lead.

Every Alpha here watching this lowers themselves to one knee and bows their heads in respect.

" Thank you Alpha Kurt and Luna Cassandra. " they said.

Everyone in each pack here did the same thing and said the same thing.
The entire crowd of people were kneeling in respect to my son.

This has been the best day I've had in a very long time and I'm so lucky to have Kurt as my son.

He looks at me fondly. " I will do anything to protect his pack. I swear it to you dad. " he whispers.

" I know you will. " I whisper back.

I've been dreaming of this day and it finally happened and I just couldn't be more happier then I am right now.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Well Kurt and Cassandra are Alpha and Luna now. Woo!! Lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. Not sure who's POV. If you have a request about a POV you want to see, please don't hesitate to comment. Until the next chapter :-)