Chapter 25.

Amber's POV.

We only trained a few hours today. I went to the pack house to see Connor.

However, I must have made it there just in time. They were heading into the pack room.

Alpha George motioned for me to come with them. Alpha Benjamin was with them. We went into the pack meeting room.

Once we were in we sat down. I took my seat next to Connor.

" Well I got some news from John. " says Alpha George.

John? Why him? I though dad would have been the one to tell him?

" When they got there John was picked to talk to Alpha Conan. " says Alpha George.

Connor tensed. " Alpha Conan has agreed to a meeting. They will be here around six in the morning. " says Alpha George.

Connor reaches over and takes my hand. Alpha George looks at Connor.

" Connor I want you to be present at this meeting. As well as Amber." Says Alpha George.

" Sir do you think that's best? What if it goes wrong because of me?" Cried Connor.

" Settle down. Nothing bad will happen and if it goes bad because you're there. So be it. It wouldn't be you're fault. " says Alpha George.

Connor didn't respond. " I know you don't want to see him or don't think you're ready to, but I need you there to tell you're story. You have to tell him everything. You have the scars to prove it. " says Alpha George.

He nods. " Yes Alpha. "

I smile. It's the first time Connors called him Alpha instead of Sir. He must be starting to think of this place as his home. I really like the sound of that.

Alpha George and Kurt both notice it also. They smile, but don't say anything about it.

" Now, if this meeting does go wrong we have come up with a plan." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" If it comes down to a pack war, we have about four packs we will be traveling to. We will ask for help. Alpha Benjamin has said it would be better if he stayed here for the meeting with Alpha Conan. Another person who knows the truth gives us an advantage. " says Alpha George.

" He has also said he will be coming with us to meet with other Alpha's if it comes down to that, as will Amber. "says Kurt.

" Me?" I ask.

" Yes. We need them to know the truth and you being his mate gives us some proof too, which is why you will be joining us in the meeting with Alpha Conan. " says Alpha George. I nod.

They continue talking for a while before we end the meeting and Connor and I leave.

Kurt goes to help Tasha, Cassandra and Clayton prepare a date for us.

We go home and walk in. Connor looks worried and leans back against the wall.

I walk closer to him. " Don't worry about this. Ok, you'll be protected. You will be safe. " I say.

" I know. I haven't spoken to my father since I was arrested and whenever he looked at me, which was rarely. His look was always filled with hate. " says Connor.

I lean forward and kiss him. " Don't worry Connor. It'll be ok. I will be with you the entire time. " I say.

He takes a deep breath and relaxes some. I hug him and he hugs me back.

We spend a while just standing there hugging. I didn't mind it at all.

It wasn't much longer before we sat down and waited.

We watched tv and snuggled a while before it was 7:30.

They walked in then and looked at us. " Well it's ready. " they say.

We stand up. " You don't have to change to better clothes. Go to where Connor used to stay. We set up a nice date for you. " says Tasha.

We thank her before going together. We walk through the woods a bit before we stop.

The sun was going down and they hung lights on the trees all around. In the middle shined the moon light.

Where the moonlight was sat a table, two chairs and a bunch of food.

I smiled and looked at Connor. " Its beautiful here. " says Connor.

I nod in response. We walk up and there was a note. I took it and read it out loud.

" It says, After you eat go for a run. It's been a few days and I'm sure you're wolves are itching to be free and run. After you're run there is a book and some brownies under the table in a bag. Read for a while. There's also a huge blanket. Spend the night camping out in the woods like you used to. Have fun and enjoy you're date. " I said.

Connor chuckled. " Sounds like fun. " he says.

I chuckle too. " Yes it does. We eat for a while and he tells me all about his training and his wolf talking to him.

I love seeing the excitement in his face and the sparkle in his eyes as e talks. It wonderful.

Soon once were done eating. We change into our wolves and go running.

I do miss this. It's been a while. His grey wolf is beautiful and his blue eyes are still stunning.

' You're stunning to.' He says over our mind link.

Crap, he read my thoughts. ' It's not reading you're thoughts of you're saying them out loud like you would if you were talking. ' he says.

I growl. His wolf almost looks like it's smiling. ' Don't worry baby. I thank you for the compliments and in return. I'll say this. You look stunning as you're wolf and I'm so lucky to have a mate like you. ' he says.

If I could smile I would have. He's truly amazing. We run for a while. Our inner wolves chatting with each other.

Soon we came back and got dressed again before laying out the blankets.

We ate some brownies, laid down and read until we both passed out. The book on his chest. Me wrapped in his arms.

I'll make sure to thank them again for this. It was truly a really amazing night.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next chapter will be in John's POV.