Chapter 7.

A/N. We have our winner. This is Connor. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Amber's POV.

I woke on the couch alone. Dad must have taken Connor to the pack house for training.

I slowly get up and stretch. If dad and Connor are gone, that means so is John.

I get up and go upstairs to my room. I grab a nice outfit to wear before running into the bathroom.

I quickly get dressed before walking back downstairs.

I go and start cooking some eggs for my mother and I for breakfast.

She soon comes down and together we eat. " So when is Tasha coming over?" Asks my mother.

" She should be here in about a hour." I say.

My mom smiled. " Maybe today you can show me where you and Connor used to stay at night so he wouldn't get caught?" Says my mother.

My eyes widen. That seems like a really good idea.

I smile. " Sure. I barely saw it during the day anyway." I say.

She laughs. " Then I guess a trip is due. " she says smiling.

We spent the next hour cleaning the kitchen and getting ready for a small trip once Tasha arrived.

' Hey Amber, I hope you don't mind, but I'm bringing Cassandra with me.' Says Tasha over mind link.

' I don't mind at all. Bring her over. ' I say back.

When they were brought into the pack it was decided that since Clayton, Cassandra and Connor had no place to stay people could take them in.

After Connor saved me my father was happy to let Connor stay at my place.

He knows by everything Connor has said and by the way he acts around me and him, he knows Connor wouldn't do anything bad or try to push me into anything.

Clayton wanted to stay with Tasha, but her father wasn't as ok with her mate staying over as my my father was. So Cassandra stays with Tasha and Clayton was taken in by Kurt.

Kurt said having someone else to hang out with would be fun. However, he just wants to get to know Clayton to make sure he's perfect for Tasha and they she'll be safe with him. 

He's a very protective friend. If Connor hadn't done all he has for me already, Kurt would be doing the same thing he is with Getting to know Clayton.

' Ok, were on our way.' Says Tasha back over mind link.

I don't respond, but she knows I got the mind link.

I quickly let my mother know that Tasha and Cassandra are on their way here.

Soon there's a knock on the door and Tasha let's her self in.

" Hey. We're here." Says Tasha.

Mom and I walk up to them. " Hey." I say.

I hug Tasha and Cassandra. " Ok so we have a big day planned. " I say.

" Well spill it. Don't keep up waiting." Says Tasha. Cassandra chuckles at that. As does my mother.

" Ok, so mom wants to go see where all of us hung out when you, Clayton and Connor were in hiding. " I say looking at Cassandra. " So we're going to go show her, and I'm bringing my phone to take a picture. Then we're gonna come back here, fix up the house a little. Then finally, we're going to cook a big meal for the other once they return from a big day of training."

They all smile. " Sounds great Amber." Says Cassandra.

" Well come on. Let's get moving." Says my mother.

We nod and start walking out the back door.

" So how do you think the trainings going for Connor?" I ask.

" Not sure. He shouldn't be gone to late tonight. " says Tasha.

I nod. We walk through the back yard and into the tree line.

All ready in case we were to meet some rogues along the way or while we're there.

I highly doubt it though. There has been constant patrols 24/7 ever since all the rogue attacks and my abduction by the boss rogue.

We all walk side by side. Quiet conversations between us as we walked.

Soon we make it there. I spot the place Connor and I would sleep when we were here.   I quickly take out my phone and take a quick picture.

I look at my mother. She's looking around in amazement.

" I didn't even know this place was here. It's not to far from the house. It's beautiful." Says my mother.

" You should see it at night. The moonlight shinning down here. Connor and I would sleep there before Cassandra, Clayton, Tasha and Kurt joined us. " I say.

" He picked the perfect spot to. Your mate is very sweet Amber. Clayton and Cassandra. You two are just as great. I can't believe all you three have been through." Says my mother.

" Connor went through the worst though. He lost his mother and then his father. Now his father hates him and wants him dead." Says Cassandra.

" He shouldn't have to go through that." Says Tasha.

" No one should." Says my mother.

" Yet, he makes it out on top and is always happy and kind, and protective when it comes to protecting those he loves." I say.

" Which makes him amazing. " says my mother.

We all nod. " So you said you met him the night of the pack party between his old pack and ours?" Says my mother.

I nod. " Yes. The spot I first saw him is not to far from here." I say.

" When Connor got free from the prison. We sent him off first. We left late that night. Just before Alpha Conan got back. We watched the pack go crazy in fear. We took that as a distraction and made a run for it then. Later when we met up with Connor he was freaking out. He told us he had found his mate. He was happier then I had ever seen him in a long time. It was nice to see him smile again." Says Cassandra.

We all smile at that. " Well we better get back. We got things to do and a meal to prepare. Thank you for showing me this place. We're gonna have to show your father soon. He'll love it too." Says my mother.

We nod and start making our way. All this talk about Connor is making me miss him more then I already did.

I can't wait to see him tonight, and with that last thought I quickly work on talking to the ones around me.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Ok, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next will be in Connor's POV again. Soon though I may try switching to someone else's POV besides Connor and Amber's. I just don't know who yet. So stay tune for that one. :-).