Chapter 11.

John's POV.

Mom and dad had gone back to be once I assured them that Connor had everything under control and that I would stay by the door and keep watch in case I was needed.

I overheard Amber's dream. What she said it was about and then Connor's response.

I'm glad he was able to calm her down. It would have taken us much longer.

When I first found out about Connor, I was hoping to keep Amber away from him.

Then I find out their mates. That was a huge surprise.

After I met Connor. I didn't like him all that much. He was nice and if Amber trusted him then I would too. For her sake at least.

He finally earned my trust completely when he tried to save Amber from getting kidnapped by the boss rogue.

I finally decided to help free him. All he said. He truly loved her and Amber needed him then more then ever.

So I managed to help free him and got Alpha George to let him go save her.

I was a bit shocked when he turned to me and asked for me to come with him. I agreed of course.

After all that happened. I was glad he healed Amber. I couldn't imagine losing my sister.

Now here we are. Kurt and I training Connor with things he already should have known.

Alpha Conan should never done what he did to Connor. Connor was his son. He should have at least let him explain what had truly happened.

I laid down in front of the door and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

I woke up early in the morning like I normally do. I went into Amber's room.

Connor was sleeping hugging Amber to him.

I couldn't help, but smile. I want my sister to enjoy her life and she's happy with Connor and that's fine for me.

I walked up and shook Connor. His eyes slowly blinked open.

" Wake up Amber. It's time to eat before we leave. We've got a huge day of training ahead of us." I say.

He nods. I walk out and leave him to wake up Amber.

I got downstairs and bring out cereal and milk.

Then I grab a few bowls and spoons. I set them on the counter and make my bowl.

I'm half way done with my food when Connor walks down the stairs with Amber right behind him.

They sat down and smiled thankfully at me before getting their food and eating.

Before they were done there was a knock on the door. I answer the door and there stands Kurt.

" Ready to train Connor again?" Says Kurt.

I smile slightly. " I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Connor may be a bit tired. Amber had a nightmare last night and he calmed her down, but still train him like we did yesterday." I say.

Kurt nodded. We walked in. " Ready Connor?" Says Kurt.

" Isn't Bête Rick coming?" Says Connor.

" I told you to just call me Rick." Says my dad walking down the stairs.

" Sorry Sir- Uh I mean Rick." Says Connor.

Dad just chuckled. " Don't apologize. Take your time getting used to it, and no. I'm not coming. Alpha George contacted me last night. He said that if he doesn't hear from Alpha Conan by today, that I need to get prepared for a journey into his territory. If we are to go. It would be Tasha's father. Myself and you John that goes with a bunch of guards to talk to Aloha Conan. If we must go. I will let you know. For now continue  with your day of training. " says my father.

We all nod. Connor doesn't like the mention of his father. You can tell by the look on his face every time  someone mentions him.

After a few minutes Connor get up and kisses Amber bye before leaving with us.

" Well, let's hope this training is more successful then yesterday." Says Connor.

" As if. We get to do the fun part. You got to avoid us, or try to. " says Kurt.

I can't help, but to smirk. Connor just sighs. " You guys suck." He says.

We laughs. We walk straight into the woods. Straight back to the spot we were training in the day before.

" Same rules as yesterday. Get ready. " I say before both Kurt and I shift.

He run to the spots we were at yesterday.

Connor sighed. Connor was waiting for our say so. " Go." Both Kurt and I say over mind link to him.

He nods and so begins training. As Connor ran by us, he managed to avoid us better then he did yesterday running through the field.

He never looked back like we told him. We were right on his tail though.

Running fast. Connor ran into the woods and turned at the last second and I just barely had time to see the tree before I slammed into it and a yelp left me. I fell and shook my head.

Kurt still ran after. A few seconds later a yell from Connor was heard.

I got up and looked to see Connor sitting against a tree. One of Kurt's huge paws on his chest, keeping him pinned there.

" Good job. Better then yesterday. Still, think of a plan. You need to quickly observe the woods around you, know where we are and think of a plan of how to get through these woods without us catching you. " says Kurt.

Connor nodded. With that we took off back to our spots and waiting for Connor to get back to the beginning.

He was slowly getting the hang of it, but after all. He's doing this in human form first. It'll hopefully be better or easier when he can use wolf form.

We told Connor to go again, and so began the rest of another days training.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Ok so I did a different POV. Let me know what you thought. I hope you enjoyed it though. I'll update again soon.