Chapter 68.

Cassandra's POV.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. My father is standing in front of us. Bent over breathing heavily.

He's looking at me. Then he senses my new power as Luna. His eyes widen. He quickly lowers himself down and bows his head in front of me.

" Luna. " he says.

" Dad, what are you doing here?" I say.

He slowly gets up. " I came to warn you. Alpha Conan is going to be on his way by two in the morning. He will be here before the sun rises. " says my father.

My eyes widen. " Your warning us about it? Why?" I ask.

Connor and Clayton are just as shocked. " He's said he'd kill anyone that got in his way. I asked him if that included my child and he said yes. I had to come warn you guys. By now he knows I'm gone. As of now I'm not the Bète anymore. I had to protect you though. I'm sorry. " he says.

At that I know he's telling the truth. I walk off the porch and hug my father. He hugs me back as tightly as he can.

" I've missed you so much Cassandra. " he breaths in my ear.

" I've missed you too dad. I'm sorry I just left. I had to protect Connor's life. I couldn't let him be killed for a crime he didn't do. " I say.

" I know. I tried to get him a fair trial, but it was no use. The loss of his mate has warped his brain. He's slowly recovering, but not enough yet. I believe him though. " says my father.

I let go and watched as he turned to Connor. " I believe you Connor. I'm sorry I didn't before and that I wasn't on your side until now. Is there anyway you could forgive me? " asks my father.

Connor was stunned, but he regained his composure and smiled at my father. " Bète Marcus, this coming from you means a lot. Thank you sir. I forgive you. " says Connor.

My father visibly relaxed. " Clayton, go get the others and tell them to meet us in the pack meeting room. " I say.

He nodded and rushed off. Connor and I led my father to the pack meeting room. The others walked in soon and looked shocked to see him.

My father explained everything to them that he told us. A dark look settled over their faces.

" He's trying to get the drop on us. Thank you Bète Marcus for telling us. " says Alpha George.

" We move everyone to the pack prison as soon as the dinner ends. No playing. " says Kurt. He was angry and looking at the others. They could feel his power rolling off of him.

" Yes Alpha. " we all said.

Kurt walked to the side and ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath.

" We will try talking to him first. If that doesn't work, then we fight. " says Kurt.

" We are to try not to kill though. " I say.

Kurt nodded at me. " Agreed, no killing. That is not our mission. If it comes down to that and you have no other choice, then yes. Protect yourself. Other then that. No one gets killed. " says Kurt.

We all nodded. Soon enough the pack dinner finished up and everyone who was not fighting with us was led to the beds awaiting them in the pack prison.

Then Kurt sent out a message to everyone.  ' Everyone be prepared. Alpha Conan and his pack should be here by morning. Fear not, those of you in the pack prison will remain safe. There will be guards there to keep you all safe. Do not under any circumstances leave the pack prison until I have okayed it. Try to get some rest while you can. '

That was the end of the message. After that I took Kurt's hand and led him away from everything.

I took him onto the front porch where we sat in rocking chairs. " Take a deep breath and relax. " I say.

He smiles at me. " How are you so calm about this stuff? Your dad shows up out of nowhere and the pack war is starting earlier then we thought and here you are, instructing me to be calm and take a deep breath. How do you do it?" He asks me.

I just give him a warm smile. " I have no reason to worry about what's going on. We're the Alpha and Luna now. Yes that brings on a lot more stress, and yes we're going to face a lot more trouble during our time together, but we can get through it together. " I say.

He listens intently. " I don't worry, because I have you. You know what your doing and you got this. I also have my dear friends Connor and Clayton and now I have so many new friends. Together we're going to clear Connor's name tomorrow. I know it. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. " I say.

" Your incredible, you know that. " he states. I laugh. " No I mean it. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much Cassandra. " says Kurt.

" I love you too Kurt. Always. " I say.

He leans over and kisses me. We then settle for just looking out into the yard of the pack grounds. We can see the moon. The sun has set and the moon is out. It's a full moon.

Tomorrow there might be a fight and in that fight there will be death, but I know for sure things will turn out right. Whatever happens tomorrow, no matter how big or small, we will all face this together as a team. A pack.

No one stands alone, no one fights alone. We will always be there for each other. I will fight in this pack war. To protect my pack and my people. I won't let them down and I won't leave Kurt's side. I will be there for him, because that is what a mate does.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Sorry it took a bit longer to get this out. I had the flu. Wasn't good lol, but I'm getting better now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next will be in Kurt's POV. Until then :-)