Chapter 57.

Alpha Conan's POV.

I can't believe how stupid this has become!! Is it really that hard to just give me that filthy Mutt?!!

Apparently so. I am currently sitting in my office. My heads in my hands. I have a awful headache from stress.

I always have a headache nowadays. My mate was the only one who could get rid of these headaches. She was always able to heal me and get rid of my headaches and stress.

She was A Blue Eyed Healer. I know that Mutt is one too. I also know that he's healed his mate before. I see that speck of blue in her eyes.

I have the same in one of my eyes. It's very hard to notice, but it's how I met my mate.

I visited another pack to ask for some help protecting my new pack until I had enough members.

They agreed. On my way back I was ambushed by about thirty rogues. They practically tore me to shreds. It was then when the rogue was about to make the final bite to end my life that twenty members of that pack attacked the rogues.

Their top fighter protected me. I knew she was a girl. Her wolf was grey and gorgeous. Finally she looked at me. I froze when I saw her eyes.

They were a startling blue color. I had never seen eyes like that on a wolf before. It was amazing.

I then had felt the strongest pull imaginable. The mate bind. She felt it too and became protective of me in my hurt state.

She stood over me protectively while the other fought. A few minutes later once they were all dead or had run off she had shifted back.

She was so pretty. I could barely keep my eyes open though. She made me look her in the eyes and they ordered me to heal.

I was confused until I felt my body tingle. Every inch of me felt like it was itching. I saw the glow of blue and when it passed I felt better. She had healed me.

I couldn't believe it. She told me what she was and I had heard the stories before. I didn't care what she was. She was beautiful and mine.

She could always take away my pain and without her I'm in pure agony all day long. No one knows. I refuse to tell anyone.

They need to know that their Alpha remains strong. Grief flows through me every time I think of her though.

When that prison break happened I knew that Mutt had escaped. I was hoping that wasn't the case.

Then I found out the children of my Bète and third in comments were gone as well. I knew they had been the ones to free him.

I don't blame them for wanting to free their friend. I once had a friend bond like they have now. It won't last forever though. They will leave.

However, what they did was wrong. They never should have freed him. They should have let that Mutt die by my hands like I had planned.

I couldn't stand to look at him anymore when I would go check the cells. Knowing all along that he was the one responsible for the death of my Luna.

Once I get my hands on him I will kill him. This pack war needs to happen. I need to teach Alpha George not to mess with me or my pack. Especially when I comes to avenging my dear mate.

Just then there's a knock on the door. I lift my head and look to see my head guard there.

" Yes. " I say.

" Your Bète and third in command have made it to Alpha Lucas's place. He has already informed them that he is against this pack war and is helping Aloha George protect innocent live including that if your sons. " says the guard.

Pure fury builds up inside me. I stand and snarl. The guard jumps, startled.

I slam my hands down on the table. " DON'T YOU EVER CALL THAT FILTY MUTT MY SON. HE IS NOT MY SON. HE IS THE KILLER OF YOUR LUNA. NEVER SPEAK OF HIM AGAIN. AM I CLEAR??!! " I scream at him.

He bows his head quickly. " My apologies Alpha Conan. I did not mean to offend you. " he said.

I growl. " Tell then to not bother going to the next packs. It was worth a shot trying, but it seems Alpha George has his hooks in them to deep. " I say.

He nods. " Yes Alpha. " he then turns and walks away to go deliver the message.

Gosh I can't stand this pain going through my body. I flip back down into my chair and groan. My neck is stiff from stress and I'm so exhausted right now. Both physically and emotionally.

It's tiring being an Alpha. I stand up and start to make my way to my room. I need rest and a dose of strong pain medication the pack doctor gave me. It doesn't help all that much, but it takes the edge off for a while so I can sleep. Which I am thankful for.

I make my way to my room and tell the guards I won't be out for a few hours and not to bother me unless it's a huge emergency.

I walk in and close the door behind me. I head to my bathroom and grab the pill bottle on the counter.

I pop two pill out of it and into my mouth. I swallow and grab a cup by the sink and quickly fill it with water and wash the pills down.

I rinse my face off with water as well before looking at my reflection. I look awful and have heavy dark bags under my eyes.

I definitely need rest. I quickly slip into clothes to nap in and walk to my bed. I get in and hug my mates old pillow.

Her scent had almost faded from the pillow, but it still calms me enough to let me relax and finally fall asleep and forget about everything this day has put on me.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey I know, two chapters in one day lol. I hope you enjoyed this one. The next will be in Connors POV. Let me know what you think about Alpha Conan's POV. I will hopefully update again soon.