Chapter 59.

Alpha George's POV.

Man that was hard to watch. My Bète being force to submit like that. Even I don't do that to him.

He was only trying to protect me. I'll admit, Alpha Grace is nearly as strong as I am. It was very hard to resist her power.

I look at Bète Rick. He look embarrassed, but doesn't seem to be hurting anymore from fighting her power.

I walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder. We were currently in the pack dinning room.

Everyone else was finding a seat. " Are you ok Rick? " I ask.

He nods. " Yes Alpha. " he said.

" I'm sorry I couldn't prevent that. I knew she was powerful, but I didn't know her powers almost matched mine. " I said.

" It wasn't your fault Sir. It wasn't even hers. I stepped out of line. She only did what was natural to her. " says Bète Rick.

" You didn't step out of line. She was out of line. You were just protecting me. I thank you for that. Your really are the best Bète I could ever ask for. " I said.

The look that came across his face and the joy that filled his eyes made me saying that all the more worth it.

" Let's sit down and eat. You deserved this meal Rick. " I said.

" Yes Alpha. " he responded with a respectful bow of his head before the two of us headed to the seats left for us.

Alpha Grace wasn't sitting at her  seat. Come to think of it, I don't see an Alpha chair anywhere here.

" I know what your thinking. I don't have a chair for being Alpha. We all come from our own backgrounds and I will not put myself above any of them unless they step completely out of line. " she said.

" So you sit among the rest of the pack. " I said.

She nodded. " Again, I apologize for my behavior out there. I hope there's no hard feelings about it?" She asked.

" None at all Alpha Grace. " I said.

She nodded. " Ok, now what is it you wanted to meet with me about?" She asked.

" Alpha Conan has declared war against our pack because we won't return Connor to him. Connor is mated to Bète Ricks Daughter Amber. He was framed by the Boss Rogue and didn't even get a trial from his father after his father arrested him on sight and didn't even let him explain. He was to be out to death. I can't let that happen. " I say.

" That's awful. " she stated. I just nod along. " Dint day anymore. I want to help with this to prevent this useless pack war anyway I can. " she said.

Relief filled me. I smiled at her. " That's great to hear. Thank you Alpha Grace. We must head back as soon as possible. We have to ready our pack and prepare them for what may happen. Get the kids somewhere safe as well as the mothers. " I say.

" I'll ready my guards that will be coming with me. We will join you on your way back once you've had a filling meal. The cooks should bring it out to you in a few minutes. I'm going to go ready my guards. " she said before getting up and walking off.

I can't believe how quickly she is willing to help us fight if needed and try to talk this through with him.

I look over at the others. Their talking quietly amongst themselves. They looked exhausted. I know they are. Amber's talking to her father, probably asking him if he is ok.

The food soon comes out and it smells so good. It was steak, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. It looked so good.

The set a plate in front of us. We started to eat after thanking them.

By the time we were half way downe Alpha Grace returned. " They are preparing themselves for the journey to come. " she said.

She sat down and started to eat her plate of food that was still warm.

" So if you don't mind me asking. What did you mean when you said you can tell and bad male wolf by looking him in the eyes?" I asked.

She looks at me and I freeze, her entire face had darkened and I could feel a flare in her power. I'm beginning to wonder if I had asked the wrong thing.

" I'm sorry if I crossed a line. " I quickly say. I am not wanting her to get anymore angry.

She sighs. " No it's ok. When I was 17 I met my mate. I was an Alpha's daughter. So I had the power. My mate and his pack started a pack war. I still don't know what the pack war was for. They slaughtered my pack and he was about to kill me when we locked eyes. He was the Alpha's son. He arrested me and I was the only survivor. I lost everything that day. From then on he barely spent time with me and whenever he did he would physically and mentally abuse me. I'm not going to go to detail about that. He would say horrible things to me and the day came that he was supposed to mark me. I wouldn't allow him and when I told him no he listened. Must have been the mate bond. Finally, I had enough of his abuse as I used my Alpha power and realized my power was stronger then his and his fathers. I stood up to him after I forced his father to kneel in front of me. I then turned to him and forced him to kneel as well. I broke him down and rejected him. He was crushed when I left. I went out on my own and found a few rogues who had been abused as I had and rejected their mates and ran. Together we built a pack of our own for make and female wolves who had been abused, abandoned or rejected by their mates. That is how this pack came to be. I know if a male wolf is bad. I can tell wolves intentions when I see the look it their eyes. The very same I saw in my former mates eyes. " she said.

Our eyes were wide as we finished our food. " I'm so sorry all that happened to you. " I say.

" I'm not. " she said. " I'm happy it happened. It strengthened me and helped me become who I am and helped build this pack. "

I nod. We wait about two hours after eating before we prepare to head home.

I'm about to mind link Kurt and let him know to get the spare rooms in the pack house ready.

I'm not nervous about this pack war cause I know it'll turn out the way it's supposed to.

" We are ready. " says Alpha Grace.

" Good, we are too. Let's get moving them. " I say. We nod at each other and take off running. We shift into our wolf form and take off running as fast as we could to the pack border. Time to return home to the place where we belong.

Comment and vote.

A/N. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. The next chapter will be in John's POV.