Chapter 43.

Connor's POV.

I can't believe what I've just done, I mean I can, I saved an Alpha's life, but this was supposed to be kept a secret. I don't regret it though, I never will.

No one was supposed to know about my healing powers though. I was told not to tell anyone.

Maybe Alpha Lucas can be trusted. I could only just sit there and watch as his wounds healed before my eyes.

Just the way all other wounds I've healed have. Gosh, what's Alpha George going to say?

My panicked thoughts stop when I hear howls in response to the howl that alerted them.

My head snaps to the side and I see Alpha George and the others running up as their wolves.

The second they arrive they shift back. " What happened? " says Alpha Lucas's bête getting down by him.

" We were attacked by rogues, lots of them. Alpha Lucas protected me and he.... I-I just couldn't let him die. " I cried.

Amber sat down by me. She placed a hand on my shoulder. " So you healed him. " she stated.

All I could do was nod. " You did what you had to. " says Alpha George.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. " There was about thirty of them or more and he fought off most and then and told me to leave and go get help. Half of them came after me and he showed up and howled before helping. The risk was this, he would have died to save me. I couldn't let him die so I healed him. " I say.

" Your a Blue Eyed Healer. " says the Bête.

I nod. " Thank you for saving our Alpha. " he says.

I sigh in relief. " Once we get him back to the pack infirmary we can give him something to get him to shift back. " says the Bête.

I nod again and stand. Alpha George shifts back and we put Alpha Lucas on his back.

We shift and all take off to the pack house. Once we get there Alpha Luca is taken away and I am left there with the people I arrived here with.

Amber hugs me. " I'm proud of you Connor. " she says.

I smile and hug her back. The panic fully leaving me. I look at them and they are all smiling at me.

" I just don't have any luck do I? " I say with a slight laugh.

They laugh to. " Evidently not." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" Did you guys get to alert the pack about the war?" I ask.

" No we have not. We told everyone to gather in the main area. We were told by the Bête to continue and let people know. " says Alpha George.

I nod. " We better get going then. " Says Ambers father.

We leave to the main area to talk to the pack. Their all there waiting already. They were talking to each other. They however, stopped when they saw us walk up. There was a microphone.

Alpha George walked up to it. " Hello everyone. I'm Alpha George, Alpha of the Grey Wolf Pack. Your Bête was supposed to be here with us to give his pack this news, but do to the circumstances now, I will be giving this news instead. " says Alpha George.

He turned and looked at me and nodded for me to come forward. I walked forward and stood beside him.

" This is Connor, son of Alpha Conan. We are here because Connor is innocent of the crime he was arrested for and because we refuse to give him up to his father, Alpha Conan has declared war against our pack and Alpha Lucas has agreed to help us with the war to protect Connor. " says Alpha George.

A pack member raised his hand. " Yes." Says Alpha George.

" Before we go any further, was Connor proven guilty in his trial?" Says the pack member.

" Connor was not given a trial, he was arrested before he could even defend himself. " says Alpha George.

Pack members started to yell things.

" That's outrageous! "

"How is that possible?! "

" I can't believe it."

" Are you positive? "

Alpha George held up his hand and the crowd grew silent. " Alpha Conan made a mistake. Rogues killed his wife and do to his anger and grief over the situation, he arrested Connor on sight after seeing him injured next to his dead mothers body. " says Alpha George.

" Are you defending Alpha Conan now? " says another pack member.

" I do not like the decision he made declaring war on my pack. However, he is not in his right mind. He just needs someone to talk sense into him and I believe there's a chance we can do that, but ultimately, I will protect Connor at all costs for he is innocent. " says Alpha George.

I look around and see all the eyes currently staring at me. It kind of makes me nervous.

" There's more to it right? " asks the same pack member.

" Yes. Connor has become a member of my pack and his mate is the only daughter of me Bête. " says Alpha George. He turns and nods at Amber.

Amber walks forward and take my hand before offering the crowd a smile.

" So Alpha Lucas believes everything you told him?" Says Another pack member.

" Yes he does. " says Alpha George.

Everyone nodded then. " So we prepare for a war that could come? " says the same pack member.

" Yes. I surely hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, we will need all the help we can get. " says Alpha George.

" Then were with you all the way Alpha George. " says the pack member. Everyone said yes and agreed to that and it was like another weight was lifted off my shoulders.

" Alpha George. I have one more question. " says the pack member.

" Yes. " says Alpha George.

" Where is Alpha Lucas? " says the same pack member.

" He was running around the pack perimeter and came across a pack of rogues. He was injured during the fight, so his Bête and third in command are currently with him as his injuries are tended to." Says Alpha George.

Gasps were heard from the crowd. " He will be ok right?" Crowd the voice of a little kid.

" Yes, he is already healing. He should be up in no time. " says Alpha George.

" Thank you for letting us know Alpha George. " says the pack member.

Alpha George nodded and gave a smile. I can't help, but to smile too, maybe things won't turn out so bad after all.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. So sorry for the really late chapter. I'm a volunteer firefight and the night I was going to put this out, we had a tornado in my city and Power  lines and trees were down and it was just crazy and it's been very busy the passed few weeks with training and calls and stuff. Thank you for waiting. Hopefully it won't take so long next time. I will update again as soon as I can. The next chapter will be in Alpha Lucas's POV again.