Chapter 4

I arrived home after the short journey and decided to have a nap even though it's the afternoon, I changed into my hoodie and pj bottoms and went to sleep. For the first time in weeks I slept without reliving the worst times in my life, tonight I didn't dream I simply slept blissfully. I woke up the next morning, whoops! I decided to go for a walk around the city, I made my way to a quirky coffee shop and ordered and latte, I sat on a seat next to the window so I could watch people, not in a creepy way but just to get a feel for the city. I saw two men in a very heated argument walking down the street, I saw a woman in stilettos slip and almost fall, I giggled to myself thinking I can relate to her. I was snapped out of my people watching when someone about my age stood next to me "Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your people watching but can I sit here?"
She was really pretty, she had long straight dark hair tied in a ponytail, she also had chocolate brown eyes and a small frame, "Oh sorry, yeah you can sit. Wait did you just say people watching? I thought it was just me who said that!" I giggled, "No I come here every morning to people watch, before I go to work."
We sat a talked for a while before she had to go to work, she gave me her name and number before she left, her name is Hannah, she might just be my first friend here, I hope so. I ended up walking around for most of the day, then I decided to go home and order a takeaway, I'm in the mood for pizza, definitely pizza and maybe some cider, I picked up my phone to google pizza takeaways near me and I began ringing, it was an unknown number, I answered it cautiously, "Hey! Millie, can I call you that Camilla? Oh yeah, it's me Hannah, if you didn't guess." She sounded really excited "Hey Hannah! Of course you can call me Millie. What's up?" I was really curious about why she was so hyper, "I was wondering because it's Friday and all would you like to come out with me? I can come to yours and we can get ready together." I can't be arsed to go out, I just want pizza and Netflix, eh what's the worst thing that could happen? "Sure I'll text you my address, shall I order pizza?" She paused probably choosing a pizza in her head, " Can I have a pepperoni please." "Yeah sure, see you soon."
I texted her my address and ordered the pizzas I wonder which will get here first. While I waited I decided to put some Coldplay on I hit shuffle on my phone and the first song to play was amazing day from the newest album a head full of dreams, I love Coldplay their music has helped me heal through some of the worst times in my life, I turned the volume up to full and began to dance, I might as well while I wait.