Chapter 20

I'm walking down streets trying to get home, and I can hear footsteps behind me, I turn down a dark alleyway to see if they are following me, I have some spray deodorant in my bag which I am very happy to spray in someone's eyes. The footsteps get louder and more frequent, next thing I know somebody has grabbed my wrist to spin me around, I elbow the person in the stomach and raise my fist to punch them.

"Millie stop!" I look at the person in front of me, I let my eyes adjust, guess who, fucking Chris. How long has he been following me? "What are you doing Chris? Why are you following me?" I hiss. I feel bad but the way he spoke about me being 'broken' in front of the guys really pissed me off. "Millie," I look away from him, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things, it's just, I can't bear to think of you being hurt-" he pauses,"And we kissed and I feel bad for doing it but it wasn't just a kiss to me it meant more." He has such a way with words, "I'm sorry for leaving like I did, the kids meant something to me, otherwise I wouldn't have done it!" What does this mean? What are we? Ugh I hate no knowing.

We decide to head home, I still haven't asked him how long he had been following me, when we get home the guys have gone I look over at the coffee table, there's a note:
Dear Millie and Chris
We decided that it would be best if we leave, you guys clearly need to talk.  Millie, thank you for your hospitality we are glad we found a new friend, hope you feel better soon. Chris, remember what you told us, just do it we just want you to be happy again!
Bye guys!
Love from
Will, Guy and Jonny :)

Aw that note is so cute, what was the thing Chris told them? "Chris! There's a note." I hand him the note he reads it and starts blushing as he gets to the bit directed at him, "Everything ok?" I ask him, "Everything is great, listen Millie I need to talk to you, but not here, tomorrow night meet me here at 8:30 dress fancy, I'm taking you out." Omg no way we are going out like actually out in public together, is this what the note meant? I'm too tired to think right now. "Chris I'm off to bed, goodnight." I head off to get ready for bed, I finish brushing my teeth and walk into my room to see Chris laying in my bed waiting for me. I get in and snuggle up to him like usual and drift into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry I know it's short, please please please give me feedback, even if it's criticism I would like to know how to make this story better, thank you!