Authors Note

Hey guys! I just want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting throughout this story. This was my first story and reading your comments made it much more enjoyable. I think that this is where I am ending this story, I have left it open to do a sequel which will have a time jump, and hopefully I'm going to include some different perspectives, such as Chris, Isabella (Maybe), and the band members and of course Camilla. I'm also starting to think of another fanfic which is inspired by SPIES by @thecoldplayeffect check it out I love it!

Please feel free to comment ways I can improve my next stories, and please follow me so you find out when the next stories are out, hopefully it won't be a long wait.
Thanks again for reading, it really means a lot to me. 💗
I've actually just deleted My Song Is Love, because I didn't like how I had written it, I felt like it was really over dramatised, and I've decided to start with the sequel to this story, it is called Us Against The World, please follow me and then you will know when I post it, I'm hoping to include Isabella's perspective as well as the bands and Camilla's, I hope it gets as many reads as this. 2.04K reads! I didn't think I'd ever get 100 so thank you all so much 💗 hope you enjoy my next story/stories!