Chapter 32

I have just set off from the hospital, I'm going home, to Chris. I will not let Jake ruin my happiness not now, not ever again. I put the A Head Full of Dreams album on, it never fails to lift my mood. It doesn't take me long to get home, I walk in and I can hear singing and guitar playing, it's coming from the music room. I walk in and see Chris sitting on the piano stool with one of the acoustic guitars singing green eyes, I stand there in awe for a minute before he realises I am there, "Hello Millie, are you ok?" I walk over to him and he stands up and pulls me into a hug I look up and give him a passionate kiss, "I'm ok, how are you?" He looks at me, "I'm confused, to be honest." I raise an eyebrow, "Some American guy came here, I think his name was Jake." I feel all of the colour drain from me, he knows where I am, he found me, just like Mike did. "Chris, we need to leave here, not forever just until he has gone, that guy, he is Jake, the one I told you about." I try to hold myself together, how do all my past demons keep finding me? Chris looks deep in thought, "You mean the one wh-" I nod, "Oh Millie, come here. Why do we have to leave?" I explain everything that happened with Jake today, and how he pretty much threatened me. "We can go to mine, oh shit, I let a couple rent it, we could go to Guy's he has a pretty big house, I bet he will let us stay for a while."

We pack our bags and sneak out of the back exit of the apartment block, for two reasons, it's where the cars are, and we won't be seen if Jake has people watching for us. We drive to Guy's it isn't that far away, "Hey Chris, when I walked in earlier and you were singing, it was beautiful." He blushes, "Thank you green eyes. Looks like we are here." We pull up into a big gated driveway, the house is beautiful, who would have guess that I'd be staying in THE Guy Berryman's house! We walk in carrying our bags, "Guy? You home?" Chris shouts, his voice echoes through the house, Guy appears at the entrance to what I'm guessing is the kitchen, with Jonny and Will behind him, "Chris? Millie? Why are you guys here?" Chris rolls his eyes, "Don't you check your phone? I text you. Look, we need to stay here for a little bit." Chris says, Guy raises his eyebrow, "Basically I have a stalker ex, who knows where I live and where I work, who also kind of threatened me, so yeah we don't really want to be in our apartment at the minute." I blurt out, they all look at me,eyes full of sympathy, "Yeah ok you cam stay. I'll show you to the spare room." He takes us upstairs and into a stunning room, there is a big King sized bed, the walls are duck egg blue and cream, it looks really elegant and simple, he shows us our bathroom, "Thank you so much Guy." I say pulling him into a hug, "Anything for you two." The others join the hug so now it's a group hug. I never thought I would meet Coldplay, yet here I am and they are my family, I honestly love these guy with all my heart.

We all sit around chatting and laughing, it completely takes my mind off Jake. "So how's the tour planning going?" They all looks at the floor sheepishly, "Well we don't know where to start and it's gonna be a really long tour." Will says, "And there will only be short breaks." Jonny adds, "And Chris doesn't want to leave you." Guy says smirking, Chris playful punches his shoulder, " You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine, I'll just practically stay at the hospital, at least I would get my hours that I missed back, and I would be able to do loads of teaching." They nod and then Chris' face lights up, "You could come on tour with us!" I look at him and the others all look as shock as I am, "We could hire you as the medic, you would come to every concert and just stay near the barriers or back stage, in case someone needs medical help! Dr Williams would get paid for letting you come, so he wouldn't say no." I can't believe it this would be amazing, touring with Coldplay and still doing medicine, I wouldn't lose my job either, it would be perfect. "Guys that would be bloody epic!" They all laugh, "Tomorrow we will go and see Dr Williams, and see what he says." Holy crap! This is amazing news! "Well guys I have to be  up early for work so I'm going to bed now, goodnight!" I say as I get up and make my way to the door, "Goodnight." They say in unison.

I go upstairs and put my pjs on and brush my teeth, I sit in bed and decide to check Facebook, I can hear the guys chatting, "Come on Chris! When are you going to do it?" I hear Jonny say, "If you don't I'm pretty sure I will, she's bloody amazing Chris, we haven't seen you this happy in years!" Guy says, "Just do it, you can do it Chris, of course she will say yes, she loves you, can't you see that?" Will says, "Guys, calm down. I'll do it when the time is right, that isn't right now though. I don't want to pressure her, I promise I will do it soon." What are they talking about? Are they talking about me? What is he going to ask me? I lay and think about the conversation I have just heard and I drift off to sleep.