Chapter 21

I am woken up at 7:30 am by the sound of Chris rummaging  around in my wardrobe, "Ugh. What are you doing Chris?" He jumps realising I'm awake, "I was, just um looking to see if you have a dress for tonight, sorry." Oh right I forgot tonight is the mystery night, I don't have anything at all to wear. Shit. "Oh yeah formal dresses aren't usually what I wear, I can go shopping and buy one." I have no clue what I'm gonna wear. "No you stay here and I'll go and get you one, do you need shoes?" He asks shyly, "I don't have any nice shoes, sorry Chris, I'm a size 8 in shoes." What on earth is he going to make me wear. "You stay and do your hair and makeup, remember when to be ready by, I'll drop your outfit off later."

I'm bored. It's only 1:30 and I've cleaned the apartment completely, I have nothing to do, I can't start getting ready yet, so I decide to sit and watch the news. After 10 minutes of watching the news, I'm bored again, I know I'll watch some, Grey's Anatomy. After four episodes it's now 4:10, I decide to have a long bubble bath before I start getting ready. 

After my long soak in the bath I grab a dressing gown and put my hair in a towel, I walk into my room to see a stunning navy dress with some silver sparkly shoes on my bed with a note,
I hope you like the dress and shoes, see you soon,
Love Chris.
I'm excited to see what he has planned, but I'm nervous too, I go back to focusing on getting ready, I blow dry my hair and put it in big loose curls, it looks kinda Hollywoody. Next I move on to my makeup, I apply foundation and contour then I create a golden smokey eye with winged eyeliner and false lashes, I highlight my face and draw on my brows, I do my makeup in a pretty strange order, but I looks good, I finish off the look with a red lip stick. I look at myself for a few moments. Damn. I look pretty good, for me. My eye makeup makes the green of my eyes stand out and the red lips complement my eye colour too. I decide to put the dress on as Chris will be here soon. I slide into the dress and pull it up, it has a v neck with a laced top, which is fitted on my waist, the skirt is loose and has a cheeky slit up one side and the back of the dress is low, but my hair covers it. This dress looks really nice on but there is no way I'd choose it myself, I spray myself with my Marc Jacobs daisy perfume.

I hear a knock on the door so I slip my shoes on and head to the door, I open the door to see Chris, his jaw drops, I take a moment to look at him, wow, he looks hot, he has a white shirt with a black tie, black pants and a black suit jacket. I look up to make eye contact but he is still staring at me, I shift uncomfortably under his gaze, "Millie, you look perfect." I give him a hug and a peck on his cheek.

We get into his car and start driving, "Where are you taking me?" "Where are we going?" Is pretty much all I ask him the entire journey.

We arrive at a restaurant and see that the paparazzi have found him, "Do you want to go somewhere else?" I ask him, "No we are going here, just don't answer any questions, OK?" I nod we walk past the paparazzi, I hear them shout at me things like, "Are you Chris' mistress?" And "Why are you a home wrecker?" I ignore them.

Chris and I walk in I have my arm linked in his, the whole place is empty, I shoot him a confused look, he just smiles at me. "Millie, relax. I booked the whole place so we won't be disturbed, after all this is out first date, right?" Wait? First date! Me on my first date with Chris! There are so many things going through my head right now. We walk over to a table and there is a big bouquet of red Grand Prix roses, they are stunning, "Woah Chris. You didn't have to do all this it's stunning!" I say, "Not as stunning as you." Chris whispers under his breath, I blush.

The food is amazing, after we have finished Chris tells me to follow him, we head to an elevator and hop in Chris presses the button and we go up, " Where are we going?" I ask he doesn't reply. He grabs my hand as the lift doors open and I'm amazed by the view. It's all of the city lit up the room we are in is full of candles and rose petals, I don't know how to react I'm speechless, so I grab Chris by the collar of his shirt and pull him into a deep and passionate kiss, his hands wrap themselves around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, we stay like this kissing for a while until he pulls away to breath, "What was that fo-" I put my finger up to his lips and lean in for another kiss this time the kiss is longer I nibble Chris' lip a bit, "Thank you for tonight." I kiss him one more time and he pulls me into and tight hug his hands around my waist, mine still around his neck. This moment is what heaven is made of.