Chapter 26

I can't believe Chris! Bloody taking me to meet his parents without telling me! I'm really nervous, what if they don't like me? or what if they think that I'm not good enough for Chris? What if they hate me? I'm not good with families, after my experience with family I'm terrified that everyone's families will hate me like mine do. "How long is the journey Chris?" I ask, "Well we have been travelling for an hour so about another 2 hours and a half, I am taking you to my hometown, Whitestone in Devon. You aren't actually meeting my parents tonight because it will be about 10 o clock when we get there, so we will be going to a hotel and you will meet them tomorrow." "So you are telling me I am going to be wearing this fitted uncomfortable dress for another 2 and a half hours! This whole bloody date night is just full of surprises isn't it! Wait, what will I do about work tomorrow? I don't even have some clean clothes!" He laughs at me, "Calm down, I called Dr Williams and he agreed to let you have tomorrow off, there is a bag behind your seat with 3 different outfits in and some pjs for tonight." Well it looks like someone planned this very well, I think to myself. "How long have you been planning this? What if I had said no to date night?" he chuckles "I know you would never turn down date night if there is food involved." "Hey!" I gently punch his shoulder. "Well I'm going to sleep, wake me when we get there." I grab my spare hoodie off the backseat and roll it into a ball to use as a pillow and drift off to sleep.

I am stood on the edge of a pier. There are lots of fairy lights and people, I can see Hannah stood next to me in a stunning champagne coloured dress, it is strapless and floaty, it is floor length, next to her is Meredith, Alex and Zoe. They are all wearing the same dress, they all look beautiful, each of them has their hair in a loose up do and they all have very glamorous makeup on, they are all chatting away. I look behind them and see Chris and the guys all talking and laughing, Chris has a black and White tux on, he looks really hot. "Congratulations Mrs Martin." I look over to see who is talking to me and I see Phil, his voice sounds cheerful , and wait MRS MARTIN am I married to Chris? I look at my left hand and see two beautiful rings on my ring finger the first one is a large diamond surrounded by smaller ones on a silver band and the second ring is plain silver with 'FOREVER AND ALWAYS' engraved into it, I snap out of my thoughts and reply to Phil "Thank you Phil." He looks at me, "You look stunning Camilla." I look at my dress and it is very elegant it is a mermaid shape with a train there is some lace on the corset of it and the vail has lace at the end. Phil walks away and then I see someone who I never thought I would see again Jake, "I am sorry it is going to end this way Camilla, it's a shame to ruin such a lovely dress." Before I can answer he grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me over the edge of the pier. I can feel the water in my lungs, I can't swim up something is pulling me down, I can't breathe. I try to pull the dress off because it is heavy but it won't budge, I try to gasp for air, for any small ounce of air, but it's too late-

My nightmare is interrupted by Chris tapping on my shoulder, "Come on sleepy head wake up, we are here." I sigh a breath of relief when I realise it was a dream. "Yeah let's go." We get out of the car and Chris grabs two bags from the back seats, I follow him through the fancy glass doors, we are greeted by a very chirpy receptionist, I take a look at the hotel around me, there is a huge chandelier and lots of large flower arrangements, it looks very posh, and expensive. "Come on Millie, follow me love." I nod and take a bag from him so I can hold his hand, his hands are always warm, whenever I am with him I feel like I am home.

We head up to our room. As soon as we walk into the room we burst out in fits of laughter, the hotel have given us a honeymoon suite, "I-I-I can't believe t-t-that they g-g-gave us a h-h-honeymoon suite." I say in between laughing, "I know, do you want me to get it changed?" I look at him, "Hell no there is free champagne in here!" I say picking up the two glasses from the bedside table, and pouring us both a glass, "Happy honeymoon Chris!" I say giggling, we both finish our glasses of champagne, I look at Chris and he has a very mischievous look on his face, "Go and look in you bag at the pjs I bought you." He smirks, "You bought me some? I have loads of pairs." He doesn't say anything, I walk over to my bag and pick out a black lacey thing that looks more like underwear, "This is a joke right?" I say raising an eyebrow at him, he just shakes his head. Fine two can play at that game, I go into the bathroom and put on the black nightdress, it has a push up bra fitted into it and is then nearly see through all the way down, just to tease him I leave my black thong on, I giggle to myself.

I walk out of the bathroom feeling quite sexy, Chris hears me and rolls over to look at me, his jaw drops, "What's wrong Chris?" I ask climbing into bed next to him, "Nothing, nothing at all Millie." I climb on top of him and straddle his waist then I lean down and kiss him, and well you can guess what happened next, it is safe to say that neither of us got much tonight