Chapter 45

I arrive home and Chris is sat with a cup of tea in his hands, "Hey, how's your day been?" I walk over and pull him into a tight embrace, thee damn hormones are killing me, I feel a tear run down my cheek, "Don't you die on me! Don't ever die Chris. I can't live without you." I sob into his chest, he strokes my hair and gently pulls me tighter into his embrace, "Hey, I'm not going anywhere, I promise. What's made you so sad?" He cups my cheeks in his hands so I look at him, "There was a plane crash and only one guy survived, I just don't know what I would do without you. I love you." I kiss him gently, "Anyway I need to get ready for date night!" I say stealing his cup of tea from the table and prancing into our room. I don't know what to wear tonight, I've booked a restaurant, it's not that formal but I want to look nice, it's hard when none of your clothes fit properly!

I manage to find a black and white stripy shift dress that kind of disguises the bump, we are trying to keep it from the press for as long as we can, it's a special time that should be treasured with family and friends, I throw on some strap oh nude heels and my leather jacket, I quickly apply my makeup and do a perfect winged eyeliner on one eye, the other isn't quite as perfect, I loosely curl my hair. Finally I grab a clutch bag that is quite big so I can hold it over my belly if there are any reporters where we are going. I waltz out of our room, "I'm ready, hurry up and get changed or I'll leave without you!" I giggle, as Chris walks past me. It only takes him a couple of minutes to get ready, he walks out in some black jeans and a navy shirt, he knows how much I love him in that shirt, "You know, you are gorgeous, your doing so well at hiding the baby bump." He says, I do a small bow. We walk out to the car hand in hand, I drive us to the restaurant we quickly hop out of the car and are mobbed my reporters, "Camilla why are you glowing? You look amazing!" One asks me, Chris looks at me as if to tell me not to answer but I do, "Thank you very much, actually can I let you in on a secret?" I ask trying not to laugh, the reporter leans in, "It's my new highlighter, it's great for making me look like I'm glowing don't cha think?" I wink at them and walk into the restaurant with Chris both of us giggling like children.

The restaurant isn't very busy and we are seated in a small booth, it is very cozy there is a candle lit in the middle of the table and a small rose next to it. Chris and I eat our meals just chatting about our days and stuff, once we have finished we walk to the exit, there are a group of fans, I think, standing outside I raise my clutch to my stomach, "OMG it's her! It's really her!" One of the girls squeals, "I can't believe it! Tell her Grace! Tell her!" Another squeals. The group walk over to us, "Um Mr Martin, can you take a picture of us with your amazing wife please?" One of them asks, Chris nods and we all stand together for a picture, "Dr Baker, you saved my brothers life a few weeks ago, I just wanted to thank you for that, and I'm a big fan." I feel honoured that someone is a fan of me but what for, "Your welcome. Why are you a fan? I mean I don't really do anything to get a fan for." She sighs and gives me this are you kidding look, "You are an inspiration! Your super smart! And you save lives for a living and your married to Chris Martin! You actually have quite a fan base on Instagram." Wow, I can't believe this, this is incredible, "Wow, thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you think that." We chat for a short while and then Chris and I head off home, as soon as we get in the car I turn to Chris, "That is such a great feeling isn't it, having someone looking up to you as an inspiration, I can't believe it!" He laughs at me, "Yeah it's amazing, it never wears off, you know that feeling that someone is looking up to you. I love it." We keep chatting as I drive home.

We arrive home quickly and straight away I get changed into comfier clothes, aka my pyjamas, as we are both tired we decide to go to bed and chat for a bit, I jump into bed and get comfy under the covers and Chris wriggles in next to me, "Hey I'm gonna make an Instagram account." I say, it only takes a few minutes and I find myself searching my name in the hashtag section and there are thousands of pictures of me, and accounts about me, I can't believe this, that people actually like me! I scroll down and find the picture of me and the girls from tonight, there's a really long paragraph under the picture:
Hey followers! I have news! Tonight me and a few friends went to a restaurant and saw Camilla Baker and Chris Martin, we got our picture taken with them and chatted to them for a while. She is so nice! She is a stunning person inside and out, she was so humble to us, when we were telling her how inspirational she is, and she is just so amazing! And today I'm not gonna lie but her eyeliner game was better than my future 😂 anyway I am so happy to have been able to meet such a wonderful human, I hope that she keeps up the amazing life saving work! 💗 #camillabaker #chrismartin #chramilla
I quickly like the picture and comment, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so nice to meet you and your friends, my eyeliner really wasn't that good 😂 thank you again, have a nice evening xx
Almost instantly the comments fill up with comments like, omg she commented! She liked it! Omg your so lucky! I love her so much! I feel so overwhelmed with the love, this really has made my day better, Chris sees me smiling like a moron and peeks at my phone, "Aw you have fans, congratulations Millie!" I giggle feeling loved is something I'm not used to but I like it. "Goodnight Chris I love you." I kiss him and snuggle up to him and drift off to sleep.